Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Khong; A Gorax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Khong; A Gorax
Loyalties: Warok
Role: Summoned Monster
Development Threads: None
Species: Gorax
Force-Sensitive: No.
Appearance: Gigantic, at twenty meters tall and weighing far more than a tank, one swipe of Khong can fell a tree.
Personality: Chaotically Destructive. Usually more peaceful on Endor, whenever Warok summons him to appear the Gorax will be flung into a rage.
Weapon of Choice: Wooden club the size of a small speeder.
Wealth: A pile of assorted bones.
Combat Function:

Strengths:
+The Gorax is only semi-sentient, but is wickedly shrewd despite this.
+Huge, absurdly powerful.
+Its hide is not impenetrable, but sheer size and scale renders taking it down a formidable task.

Weaknesses:
-Large target that will draw fire.
-It cannot operate technology.
-nor can it hide unless it is reenacting a scene from everyone's Favorite Giant Radioactive Iguana.
-Unaware of the dangers of some types of technology, such as the difference between an attack speeder and a civilian speeder.
-Kills friend and foe indiscriminately. Warok and he are not friends. In fact, he really rather resents the Ewok who rips him out of his home planet and into the middle of a battlefield.

Skills: Woodcraft traps.
Notable Possessions: Club.
Other Notes: N/A

[member="Warok the Defiler"]

Warok the Defiler said:
Other Notes: [Include anything relevant here if it doesn't fit in the categories above. Notes on personal history would be appropriate here.]

Please change that to N/A; just so there's no confusion as to whether or not you skipped it.

Do you have any threads where you've summoned Khong?

Also is the ability to summon (non-illusionary/Sith Magic) creatures a canonical ability?

I did.

He's huge and powerful, but a magnet for blaster fire. He's smart and hard to take down, but he has no idea how technology works, nor the dangers of technology. He also can't hide anywhere.

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"]

I meant more like in the fashion you would do for a unit/tech. Just to make things transparent and easier to determine what is a strength and what might actually be a strength disguised as a weakness. This is especially needed if you want to use the NPC in PvP ever.

Alright, with the limits on the technology sub in place I will approve this. I do not want to see this abused, however, so make sure you RP his strengths and weaknesses accordingly and you can keep him. Good luck, little Ewok.

Pending secondary.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Wow, I had no idea Summon Monster IX was a Star Wars ability….

I’m not sure if I’m OK with a twenty metre creature being magicked into existence. Is it teleporting it across the galaxy, creating an illusion version (with the weaknesses inherent there) or is it creating a clone?

In the tech sub you reference the Nightsister totem, which can summon an animal or spirit, but not having the original source I can’t verify what kind of animals can be summoned, and how.

However, it seems that everyone else is perfectly on board with this, and I’m aware that other totems have been passed by you.

So therefore I will pass this, but I warn you solemnly that if this is reported for any misuse the hatchet will come out.

So…approved…with some serious reservations.
[member="Anja Aj'Rou"] | [member="Warok the Defiler"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom