Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Khoehng Speeder Bike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jr_volture_by_Jrcanest.png

Image Credit: Here
Intent: To develop a civilian speeder bike in the same design as the Aa'kua Landspeeder
Development Thread: N/A
Manufacturer: Corellian Engineering
Model: Khoehng Speeder Bike
Affiliation: Independent
Modularity: Minor; Paint Scheme
Production: Mass Produced
Material: Durasteel (Frame), Plasteel (Body)
Description: With the success of the Aa'kua landspeeder, a sister product was designed. Opting for a speeder bike, the Khoehng follows the same aesthetics as the Aa'kua; namely sleek lines, luxury seating, and top-of-the-line performance. Propelled by two massive turbine engines, the Khoehng is significantly faster than the Aa'kua, but lacks the comprehensive safety features of the Aa'kua.

Because of the large engines, the Khoehng is unusual in that it sports considerable cargo space, up to 80 kilograms. It is of course not advised to attempt high speed maneuvers with a full cargo storage area, but this allows the Khoehng to market itself as a thrilling speeder bike with the cargo capacity of a landspeeder. In theory, the cargo area could be modified to allow for a second passenger, though such measures could prove detrimental to the speeder's performance.

Role: High-end Civilian Speeder Bike
Height: 1.6 meters
Length: 5.4 meters
Width: 2.4 meters
Minimum Crew: 1
Optimal Crew: 1
Propulsion: Repulsorlfit (Lift) Twin Turbine Engines (Acceleration)
Top Speed: 480 kph
Flight Ceiling: 25 meters (Empty) 10 meters (Loaded)
Armaments: None
Passenger Capacity: 0 (Standard) 1 (Possible without any Cargo Space)
Cargo Capacity: 80 kilograms
Misc. Equipment:

• Autopilot
  • Com Link
  • Crash Webbing
  • Emergency inertia brakes
  • Navigational Display

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="Ayden Cater"]
Due to the Tech Factory backup, I have been given 5th Freedom with the Tech Forum temporarily by [member="Kyra Sol"] and will be judging this submission.

I can't see any issues with this submission. Approved pending secondary, though please be patient as I need to have a tech FJ or RPJ add the title tag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom