Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Feature Keyword Watching Now Available

As the Galactic Alliance trolls try to figure out if I'm mad or not, I just wanna say I do actually like, wanna improve this place. Maybe I'm right and ya'll should've went the Suggestion route to begin with, maybe ya'll are right and I would be too lazy to pay attention without flaming me. The only real thing that bums me out is, no matter which Faction I start to roleplay with (NIO, peepers), my position as Site Owner and "the tech guy" inevitably comes in to eclipse it. Maybe I just wanna hang and rp bro and talk shit. Why you guys literally always get weird with it.

Oh, woe is me, literally stop your crying, Tefka you ain't got it half as bad as us. WHERE ARE MY PRESENTS?

Fine, fine, I think I got you actually.

This is my best pitch of the day for this, I don't know how heavy it will impact us once I release it to the general public on a "site performance" scale, but it seems to be a good step forward in providing a balm for a lot of the woes expressed. I urge the peoples to treat this responsibly and be gentle, I literally did maybe two tests and they worked and I was like "k go go gadget chaos".

KEYWORD ALERTS

30d1a9b38d0a18aee73072f8f57a3cc3.png

8bed27333000e83c197adcc604db01bd.png

8873c759bf06116a11a3f0bc6b2df81f.png

Remember, it doesn't recognize words upon EDIT, only upon CREATION.

But if Factions, groups, etc wanna get the word out - use your keyword tags. I think the best case of this is to use a hashtag of some sort, unique to your faction, like #GAAnnouncement. You can also do keywords for threads like ANNIHILATION-GA, etc. And then just add that into your post, and announce it in the RP thread or on Discord that that's where the keyword is coming out and for everyone to use it.

On a smaller scale, dueling parties could come up with a watch tag for each individual duel. The only manual intervention needed is for you to create it between threads, and probably delete it after.

Have fun. Get creative. Enjoy the chaos.

Caedyn Arenais

C
Tefka Tefka This is a nice feature, thank you.

I just wanted to check and make sure this was intended or not, but this only seems to be available to my writer account, not my subaccount. It's not a problem, but thought I would put it out there just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom