Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Kevn-class Star destroyer

Status
Not open for further replies.
1e239b34-6e7e-48bc-a668-8234731c7e9e.jpg

Image Source: Google image search Imperial raider
Affiliation: ZTI, OS
Manufacturer: ZTI
Model: Kevn-class Star destroyer
Modularity: Can be retrofitted (Will require a special resubmission for that individual ship)
Production: Minor.
Material:
Classification: Command ship, Light Star Destroyer, Carrier,

Length: 1000
Width: 450 meters
Height: 240 meters

Armament: 18
  • 4x Octuple Barbette Turbolaser placed on the sides for when broadsides are called for. (two on the left and two on the right side of the ship, along it's "equatorial" region)
  • 6x Very long range triple barreled Mass driver cannons (Four batteries are placed in a firing line along the top while two are placed at the bottom and are there for capable of planetary firing.)
  • 8x Quad heavy-turbolaser Cannons
  • 10x Heavy-turbolaser batteries
  • 4x Assault concussion missile tubes (2 missiles each)
Defenses: 18
  • 14x dual Ion cannons (Seven emplacements are placed around logical targets on the hull for use against enemy star fighters/bombers)
  • 10x point defense dual turbolaser cannons (Ten batteries placed at ideal locations so as to provide decent anti missile and fighter/bomber coverage.)
  • 11x Flak cannons (placed individually around the hull to provide the best coverage against Fighters and bombers.)
  • Ray shields: They absorb lasers like a sponge, and sometimes they even manage to deflect some. When a shield has taken too many hits, it simply burns out, and needs to be recharged. The ray shield is placed in an overlay on top of the thermal shield to absorb the laser and energy fire of enemies ships while the thermal shield takes in the solid slugs.
  • Thermal shields: A more powerful version of the more common deflector shield. Like the deflector shield, the Thermal shield can deflect laser and projectile fire and can withstand a direct hit from a volley of torpedoes. Once the ray shield needs to be recharged the thermal shields pick up the slack in the energy weapon department.
  • AR-0B: generates an ablative energy current through the starship's hull to reduce hull damage when the shields are down.

Hangar:
4x Squadrons of Âhcena Interceptors ( totaling in 48 interceptors )
4x Drop ships/Gunships

Special Features:
Sensors and communications
  • Sensor systems: The ship boasts an array of sensor systems that includes a Wide Range sensor as well as Long range sensors
  • Holonet Transceiver
  • Communications Array
  • Subspace transceiver
  • Hyperwave transceiver
  • Proximity indicator: An indicator that tells the bridge of nearby ships, missiles, celestial bodies/objects as well as other objects.
  • Distress Beacon
  • Encryption module
  • Navigation computer: Allows the ship to jump with pin point accuracy into an engagement or ambush.
  • A life form indicator: though typically grouped with sensors, it is technically a sophisticated computer program designed to be used in conjunction with other sensor types. It analyzes the data provided by other sensors to determine if a life form is present, and if so, what kind.
  • Ion scrambler: This ensures that unwanted listeners will not be able to track the location of the ships transceiver transmissions signal's origin point.
  • Frequency jammer
  • G-003 Tri-Tracker
  • Hyperwave signal interceptor: a sensor that detects the telltale fluctuations in the local hyperspace field that result whenever a starship enters or exits hyperspace. It can not indicate the origin or destination of a ship, but can record its entry or departure, as well as its mass and speed. Hyperspace signal interceptor is also capable of tapping into hyperspace based transmissions, such as those broadcast by the HoloNet and Hyper-radios, as well as communications through subspace.

Internal components

Offensive components
Other components
  • Sensor jammer: This can effectively cause the ship to go unnoticed by observers, and can also prevent attackers from gaining a weapons lock on the ship.
  • 12x Capacitor banks: Connected to the Solar panels these continue to store energy gained from the solar energies and radiation from the vacuum of space and funneling the extra energy to other systems of the cruiser. The energy stored in the Banks is then channeled along the overcharger when funneled into the Energy weapons.
  • 4x Capacitor Overcharger: This system supercharges the power from the capacitor banks when the stored energy in the banks is funneled towards the energy cannons to increase the damage which the cannons are capable of when so charged.
External components
  • Solar panels: Used to passively provide power to the capacitor banks while flying through the vacuum of space, from the capacitors the excess energy is then funneled towards the other systems of the ship.
  • Spotlights: Around the edges of the ship are a number of spotlights, mostly used as landing spotlights as well as to light up very dark environments around the ship.
  • 3x Large Ion engines: Powered by these seven large ion engines, the Kevn cruisers are capable of going at speeds usually not attainable by such sized ships.
  • 8x Maneuvering engines: Needing double the number of maneuvering engines to keep the kevn relatively maneuverable despite it's size.
  • 12x Tractor beam projectors: Used primarily as a means to guide ships into the hangar bays as well as used to capture enemy ships, these can also be used to slow down enemy fighters so that interceptors or the kevn's own anti-fighter weapons can take them out.
  • 8x Tractor pressors: used to mess with fighters or bombers that come too close to the ship, even capable of causing collisions between two fighters that are flying in a close line.

Maneuverability Rating: 14
Speed Rating: 13
Hyperdrive Class: 0.5 Back up class: 4

Strengths: (Provide, in list format, a minimum of 1 strength of this submission.)
  • Massive forwards fire power: The Kevn-class cruisers all come equipped with six heavy long range dual mass drive cannon batteries that rip most standard capital ship armors to shreds after piercing their shields.
  • Narrow head to head firing area: If fighting head to head there is less area to fire upon as opposed to broadside engagements.
  • Can take a heavy beating: The composition of it's hull and the care that was taken in the construction and design of the Kevn cruisers makes it so that even without their powerful heavy ray shields they can take a heavy beating and still keep kicking. Even without it's weaponry it could ram through another starship and only sustain light damage in the process if the enemy vessel was a lightly armored warships.
Strength and Weakness: (Provide, in list format, a minimum of 1 weaknesses of this submission.)
  • Fast but hard to aim: While the Kevn-class is a little faster than most cruisers, it is a little hard to maneuver when precision is required.
  • The solar panels on the back: These are used to provide power to non vital systems and as such the power generators can be focused on vital systems rather than those systems but when in deep space with no suns around for light years the power these provide can be used for a single non vital system instead of all of them.
  • Socket Guards: While in combat these are activated and guard all sockets not in use prior to combat status is announced. To get around these an infiltrator has to have a socket in use before the combat status is announced or has to wait for the all clear signal.
Weaknesses:
  • Vulnerable Engines: The engines are less defended than the rest of the hull and experienced commanders keep the engines facing away from the enemy.
  • Cool down of Overchargers: Once used, the overchargers require some time to cool down and the banks need to be fully charged before being used again. (Only able to overcharge once per thread and lasts that post)
  • Mass driver fire rate: The mass driver cannons need to be reloaded by hand and as such an experienced and efficient crew can get away with firing 2 rounds per minute under good conditions.
Description:
The Kevn-class cruisers are designed to be the ship of the line when it comes to cruiser command ships as well as the stable cruiser for the defensive fleet that ZTI would require to keep their space lanes safe and secure. With it's wedge form, the Kevn cruiser has a narrow form to fire upon when engaged in head to head combat. Along the back of the cruisers are three large solar panels, one on either side and the last on the underside of the ship, that absorb the radiation and solar energy that saturates outer space and funnels that into capacitor banks that once fully charge bleed the excess energy into both the engines and other systems of the cruisers.
Equipped with weaponry to easily rival a star destroyer when engaged in head to head conflicts it uses six dual batteries of heavy long range mass drivers that would then cut through the enemy vessel if it's made from the normal durasteel that vessels are usually made from.
With a Titanium reinforced Quadanium steel Hull the kevn cruisers are aimed to be among the most durable ships of their class, maybe even the most durable cruisers around. With Ray shields covering the top of a thermal shield, it is capable of soaking quite a bit of enemy fire before being broken, were the hull can take much more punishment. It is however equipped with one redundant deflector shield generator used solely for protecting the engines and the bridge.

Cargo Capacity: 10,100 Metric tons
Passengers: 2,060
Consumables: 4 years
Crew: 4798 Gunners: 268, Engineers: 800, Service Crewmen: 800, Officers: 380, Ensigns: 850, Guard Troopers: 1700
Minimum Crew: 2499 Gunners: 134 Engineers: 400, Service Crewmen: 400, Officers: 190, Ensigns: 425, Guard Troopers: 950

Development Thread: To give wings to a fist
Intent: To create the Ship of the line for ZTI's own fleet of ships as well as sell to the OS

RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

[member="Darth Erebos"], you have a lot of ideas in this ship, so it's clear to me that you've spent a lot of time thinking about this design, and I respect that. But there seem to be a lot of add-on systems and ideas that make me feel unsure about this design's basic concept. I'd like to get the core concept behind this design, and work from there.

If you had to pick one thing that this ship would be good at, what would it be?

Darth Erebos said:
Length: 1000
From the starship template:
Ships at or above 1,000 meters will always require a development thread. Minimum: 10 posts, 1 writer.
I think that we've got two options here:

1) Make this a light star destroyer at 1000 meters with a 10 post development thread.

or

2) Makes this a heavy cruiser at something a little bit less than 1000 meters (~900 meters) with no development thread.

The advantage to the first option is that it will allow you greater power for the submission in general. The advantage to the second is that this won't require a development thread for its size alone.

Darth Erebos said:
1x Proton beam cannon. (Shot from the very tip of the ship and as such forwards fired only) 12x Very long range Dual heavy Mass driver batteries (Four batteries are placed in a firing line along the top while two are placed at the bottom and there for capable of planetary firing.) 16x Long range Quad heavy-turbolaser batteries 20x Dual heavy-turbolaser batteries 18x dual Ion cannons (Nine batteries are placed around logical targets on the hull for use against enemy star fighters/bombers) 20x point defense dual turbolaser batteries (Ten batteries placed at ideal locations so as to provide decent anti missile and fighter/bomber coverage.) 11x Flak cannons (placed individually around the hull to provide the best coverage against Fighters and bombers.) 16x Assault concussion missile tubes (4 missiles each)

This is a bit heavy on the armament side. I'm not sure how powerful this proton beam cannon is compared to a standard turbolaser, but without it, we're looking at 3760 capital guns, 16 heavy warhead launchers, and 47 defensive guns. Your defensive guns and the warhead launchers look good, but I think the capital guns should probably be changed.

A light star destroyer at this size would probably have somewhere around 200 to 350 capital guns depending on its other strengths. With a large fighter complement like it's currently described, this would be closer to the 200 mark. It's also worth noting that the more advanced systems on this, the less likely this will have a powerful armament.

As a heavy cruiser, we're looking at somewhere between 150-240 capital guns, which again, is dependent on its other features.

Darth Erebos said:
6x Squadrons of Âhcena Interceptors ( totaling in 72 interceptors ) 10x Drop ships/Gunships

This will also probably have to change based on its other strengths. If you're looking for at a regular light star destroyer, 4 squadrons would probably be most appropriate whereas 3 squadrons would be appropriate for an average heavy cruiser. Again, the specific numbers are dependent on its other strengths. For example, It is possible to have a full 6 squadrons as a light star destroyer if the armament is fairly low.

Darth Erebos said:
Special Features:
I'd recommend focusing on one or two advanced systems. Anything more than that will require extra development (Around 10 more posts for every 1 - 2 advanced systems depending on their strengths). Each piece of stealth technology almost always requires at least 10 development posts to use.

My advice would be to figure the one area that you want your ship to really excel at, and pick your advanced systems to support that role. For example, if I'm building a stealth battleship, I'd pick the thrust dampeners and the sensor mask, but if I'm building a brawling heavy cruiser meant to get in the thick of the battle, I'd give special shields or armor.

Darth Erebos said:
Maneuverability Rating:8 Speed Rating: 10
Depending on its size class, about 12 for both speed and maneuverability would be appropriate for a heavy cruiser whereas a light star destroyer at 100 meters would probably have a speed of between 13-14 depending on its other attributes.

[member="Darth Erebos"], we now have starship templates in conjunction with some new starship rules revisions that you can findhere. Since your ship is one of the first to meet this new style of template, this will be a bit new to both of us.

My general advice on the concept remains, but I'd look at these two particular templates that I stand out to me based on what you've put down so far.

Cruiser-Carrier
Image Source:
Affiliation:
Manufacturer:
Model:
Modularity: No
Production: Mass-Produced
Material: Durasteel hull
Classification: Cruiser Carrier
Length: 1000m
Height: 170m
Width: 330m
Armament:
Rating 4
100 Turbolasers
0 Warhead Launchers
120 Quad lasers
Defenses:10
Hangar: 6 Squadrons
Special Features:
Manoeuvrability Rating: 14
Speed Rating: 15
Hyperdrive Class: 1
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Description:
Development Thread: No
Intent:
Who Can Use This: Anyone
Primary Source:

Patrol Destroyer (basically the old Light Star Destroyer class)

Image Source:
Affiliation:
Manufacturer:
Model:
Modularity: No
Production: Mass-Produced
Material: Durasteel hull
Classification: Patrol Destroyer
Length: 1200m
Height: 200m
Width: 400m
Armament:
Rating 5
300 Turbolasers
60 Warhead Launchers
100 Quad lasers
Defenses:8
Hangar: 2 Squadrons
Special Features:
Manoeuvrability Rating: 14
Speed Rating: 14
Hyperdrive Class: 1
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Description:
Development Thread: No
Intent:
Who Can Use This: Anyone
Primary Source:

It is not my intent to be hostile or aggressive in anyway, I simply have a few questions I want to ask to get as informed as I can be about this process.

1. What do you count as special or advanced systems?

2. If this ship is at 1200m and is a light star destroyer, can I use it for the companies fleet? the company is tier 3

3. the armament statistics I put up is quite a bit lower than I think you believe, I'm counting the barrels of each type of gun, I.e. 12x dual bateries = 6 Dual battery emplacements. As such is this a lot or low? (I'm going to drop the interceptor squadron count to 3-4.

4 The information I was going by is mostly from the game star wars empire at war. There the Proton beam cannon was a weapon that hit with the power of a single volley from all the guns of a normal star destroyer and usually took out half the shields of an enemy ship, but could be used realistically 2-4 times per engagement.

I have more but due to time constraints I have to post these now. [member="Gir Quee"]

Darth Erebos said:
It is not my intent to be hostile or aggressive in anyway, I simply have a few questions I want to ask to get as informed as I can be about this process.
No worries. Feel free to ask as many questions as you'd like.

Darth Erebos said:
1. What do you count as special or advanced systems?
This generally means something that's better than the average starship system for its size. For example, from the systems you've listed, a Ranger transceiver, medical bay, escape pods, and tractor beam projectors would be considered normal because most ships this size.

Items like the advanced targeting system, advanced sensor systems, advanced navigation system, sensor mask, ion shields, redundant heavy deflector shield generators, frequency jammer, anti-concussion field generator, Hyperwave inertial momentum sustainer (HIMS), socket guard, cap drain, thrust trace dampeners, sensor jammer, vectrals, and unusually powerful ion engines and maneuvering systems would all be considered advanced systems.

Of these, the sensor mask, vectrals, and thrust trace dampeners would be considered stealth tech, which as per standardization of development threads would automatically require development.

It's worth noting that I wouldn't rate some advanced systems (like the ion scrambler and arguably the G-003 Tri-Tracker) as heavily as others, because their benefit, while greater than normal, is not a significant advantage compared to the systems of many standard starships.

I should state that while you can generally get 1-2 advanced systems with no work, it is possible to add more advanced systems to a design through either development, or giving it more weaknesses to keep the design balanced.

Darth Erebos said:
2. If this ship is at 1200m and is a light star destroyer, can I use it for the companies fleet? the company is tier 3
From the Starship Information Template:

4. Companies may own and operate a realistic amount of combat starships where maximum length per ship = ( Tier Number x 1000 ) / 3 and maximum fleet length = ((Tier Number x 1000) x (Tier Number)) / 2
In other words, since ZTI is Tier 3, it could have a ship up to 1000 meters long. That doesn't necessarily rule out the Kevn being a patrol star destroyer at exactly 1000 meters, but it'll probably be a little bit less powerful than the one listed without extra development.

Darth Erebos said:
3. the armament statistics I put up is quite a bit lower than I think you believe, I'm counting the barrels of each type of gun, I.e. 12x dual bateries = 6 Dual battery emplacements. As such is this a lot or low? (I'm going to drop the interceptor squadron count to 3-4.
In the past, guns are counted not only by their number, but by their other properties. Heavy and long-range weapons both typically cost more than just a standard turbolaser.

The Armament rating system will replace much of the exact counting that we previously did, but the new template also includoes this chart:

Weapon

Examples

Value

Defensive Emplacement

Quad Laser Cannons, Antimissile Octet, Antimissile Octet, Point defense cannon

Capital Emplacement

Turbolasers, Capital grade ion cannon

Large Emplacement

Proton Torpedo, Concussion Missile, Intruder Missile, Heavy Turbolaser

Very Large Emplacement

Turbolaser Battery, Quad Turbolaser, Long Range Turbolaser

Extreme Emplacement

Hyper Velocity Gun, Heavy Tractor Beam, Assault Concussion Missile

The proton beam cannon would be an example of an extreme emplacement. For something with 4 squadrons (which seems to be an even mix between carrier cruiser & patrol destroyer to me), I'd give it something equivalent to 175 turbolasers, 25 warhead launchers, and 100 quad laser cannons with an armament rating of 4.

[member="Gir Quee"] I have a few more questions and I did a few chances to the ships, basically changed the squadron number to 4 and took out sensor masking and the dampeners but I explained a little more on what I wanted the ventrals to do, so you could understand a little more on what I hope to accomplish with this ship. (You had mentioned you wanted to know what I wanted to do with it in a previous post) Essentially what I want this ship to become is a stable star destroyer that serves as an excellent command ship/vanguard for a fleet comprising of smaller vessels and cruisers.

1. I must say I'm not sure I understand this new armament system if a patrol star destroyer, an inherently military ship, is supposed to have an armament rating of 4 and then the normal star destroyers have 16. How was this decided upon and what is the reasoning behind it, it might explain it a bit more to me?

2. So the allotted weapons are essentially points to buy with and each weapon costs then what the number you put above it?

3. If I keep all the advanced systems I have put up now then how big of a development thread would I have to do?

Darth Erebos said:
1. I must say I'm not sure I understand this new armament system if a patrol star destroyer, an inherently military ship, is supposed to have an armament rating of 4 and then the normal star destroyers have 16. How was this decided upon and what is the reasoning behind it, it might explain it a bit more to me?

Patrol Star Destroyers have an armament rating of 5. However, they only carry 2 starfighter squadrons by default. Carrier Cruisers have an armament rating of 4. Ultimately though, this is for comparative reasons of ships of the same size class. With a 1000 meter ship, the Kevn is right on the edge of being a star destroyer or a cruiser. Do you want this to be a lightly armed star destroyer (armament rating of 4) or a more heavily armed heavy cruiser(~10)?

Balanced Star Destroyers have an armament rating of 16, but it's worth noting that they too only carry 2 squadrons (just like a patrol star destroyer), despite being roughly 50% larger. So your ship, despite being ~60% the size of a balanced star destroyer, carries twice as many starfighters. That's the tradeoff.

Darth Erebos said:
2. So the allotted weapons are essentially points to buy with and each weapon costs then what the number you put above it?
Exactly. The formatting didn't come out quite as well in my post for the reference, but it shows up better in this one. Just click the "Chaos references" spoiler.

Darth Erebos said:
3. If I keep all the advanced systems I have put up now then how big of a development thread would I have to do?
If it's more than two advanced systems without any weaknesses to compensate for them, this would probably change from mass production to a lower amount. With all of these systems, this would probably become a unique ship.

As a rule of thumb (and this is for me only, not necessarily for other factory judges), I generally go with 10 posts for each substantial advanced or special system. So with that said, this is looking at nearly 200 posts.

[member="Gir Quee"] I've made some changes but could you give me a list of the advanced systems that are left as well as any other changes I should make? I really want to make this ship as good as possible while also allowing it to be mass produced or Minor.

[member="Darth Erebos"]

Armament:
  • 4x Octuple Barbette Turbolaser placed on the sides for when broadsides are called for. (two on the left and two on the right side of the ship, along it's "equatorial" region)
  • 6x Very long range triple barreled Mass driver cannons (Four batteries are placed in a firing line along the top while two are placed at the bottom and are there for capable of planetary firing.)
  • 8x Quad heavy-turbolaser Cannons
  • 10x Heavy-turbolaser batteries
  • 14x dual Ion cannons (Seven emplacements are placed around logical targets on the hull for use against enemy star fighters/bombers)
  • 10x point defense turbolaser batteries (Ten batteries placed at ideal locations so as to provide decent anti missile and fighter/bomber coverage.)
  • 11x Flak cannons (placed individually around the hull to provide the best coverage against Fighters and bombers.)
  • 4x Assault concussion missile tubes (2 missiles each)

Armament ratings are mandatory right now. I'd make this between a 4-8 for a light star destroyer. Also, can you explain the point defense turbolaser a little more, since it's not a canonical weapon? Otherwise, this part looks good.

Darth Erebos said:
4x Squadrons of Âhcena Interceptors ( totaling in 72 interceptors )

Total needs to be 48 interceptors (12 ships per squadron as per the Interceptor sub).. The gunships/transports (since there's such a large amount of them) would need to be one of your 4 squadrons if you want to keep them.

Darth Erebos said:
Maneuverability Rating: 12 Speed Rating: 10
This should be 14 & 14, since both carrier-cruisers and patrol star destroyers move at this speed roughly. This could move faster to 13 if advanced engines are chosen as the advanced system.

Darth Erebos said:
I've made some changes but could you give me a list of the advanced systems that are left as well as any other changes I should make
Currently the Engines(as per their current description), the capacitor overcharge banks, sensor jammer, cap drain, socket guard, anti-concussion field generator, ion scrambler, frequency jammer, G-003 Tri-Tracker, Hyperwave Inertial Momentum Sustainer, thermal shields, redundant shield generators, and AR-0B hull plating.

You can pick one of these advanced systems.

As a reminder, at a 1000 meters, this ship still needs a basic 10 post development thread.

[member="Darth Erebos"], as it currently is, 80 posts (not including the base 10 needed for a ship this size) and a move to minor production.

Darth Erebos said:
Affiliation: ZTI
You may also want to add in OS to the affiliation so that they can use it.

[member="Gir Quee"] Done Now if it's other wise approved just lacking the dev threads I'd like to ask that this is archived or just allowed to stay for a while as it will take some time to make the 90 posts required to dev this ship. (Unless I have one word per post which I won't XD )

[member="Darth Erebos"], you've got an impressive amount of development behind this ship now. I don't think that it will be long before it will be approved.

However, this will need to match the new starship format found here before I can move it forward.

[member="Darth Erebos"], it's mostly good. It just needs Armament and Defensive Ratings. Since this is probably most comparable to a heavy cruiser by the new template (with the example ship being a Victory-class Star destroyer), I would make these stats both "18".

A couple minor things to edit (mostly just phrasing), and then we'll be set.

Darth Erebos said:
anti-concussion field generator: The field generator creates a magnetic field around the spacecraft causing missiles or other forms of projectiles to misfire or fire too early causing them to miss the craft.

Make this "can cause missiles or other forms of projectiles to misfire or fire to early causing them to miss the craft". This system adds to the defense of the Kevn, but it's not something that should be used to auto-ignore enemy projectile fire.

Darth Erebos said:
Sensor jammer: A device capable of blocking or fooling sensors. This can effectively cause the ship to go unnoticed by any possible observers, and also to prevent an attacker from gaining a weapons lock on the ship.
Again, while it should make the Kevn harder to hit, it's not a guaranteed thing in all circumstances. I'd change it to: "This can effectively cause the ship to go unnoticed by observers, and can also prevent attackers from gaining a weapons lock on the ship."

Darth Erebos said:
Even without it's weaponry it could ram through another starship and only sustain light damage in the process if the enemy vessel was made of durasteel.

Again, this is one of those circumstantial things. While I can see this being capable of ramming some starship and getting away with only a little damage in some circumstances, I wouldn't say that's true against all starships made out of durasteel. Nor are all starships with standard armor going to be made out of durasteel. I'd probably change to something like "capable of ramming lightly armored warships" or something like that.

[member="Gir Quee"] I did those changes you asked for. also just a side note of curiosity, Is the rating for defense or armament like the ratings for speed and maneuverability? As in the lower the rating the better it is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom