Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Kestri Sparring Halls: Come one, Come all let's have a brawl

enclavediv3.png

Looking For A Match

Equipment:Equipment In Bio
Tag: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla Sasha Kryze Sasha Kryze Garrus Garon Garrus Garon
Song:

In one of Kestri’s many gyms a lone twi’lek is exercising. Near her sit’s a bag with sparring gloves and other equipment for sparring. The lone twi’lek is extraordinarily tall for her species and her muscle tone matches her height in its excess.

With a grunt of effort Shakka completed the lift holding several hundred kilos above head for a few moments before letting the weights drop to the floor with a resounding thud. She had come here in hopes of finding a sparring partner but as yet none had materialized.

She dusted her hands off before she began returning the weights to the rack. Then went and got a drink of water. She heard movement in the hall and looked towards the door in hopes that a sparring partner would come through them.

enclavediv3.png

Heart Breaker and Life Taker
Current outfit

"Right DVA it's time get stronger!"

Hilal's BD-Unit gazed up at Hilal from inside of her gym bag puzzled by the fact that she was going to train at a gym despite being healthy. The Droid gave a few beeps at his owner while Hilal tied her hair into a bun. "What do you mean that I don't need to go the gym?" The young woman chuckled. "Look at me!"

She glanced at a window and began to flex her rail thin bicep, frowning that she couldn't get a bulge. "I know old people who are on wheelchairs who has more strength than me!"

DVA replied with a couple of reassuring beeps. "Oh please!" Hilal retorted. "A Mandalorian is of strong mind and body! I possess a brilliant mind! But my body is Lightyears from where it's supposed to be! People mock me because of my stature! Sure I got my armor but I rely on it all the time!"

Her droid companion remained silent glancing at the gym and beeping sadly. "Quit your blubbering!" Hilal said a cocky grin etched on her face. "I got this really! I got a workout plan and everything! By the time this year is done! I'll have muscles on my biceps! Hell I might have muscles on my muscles!"

The young woman kicked door open walking with a sense of purpose. "I'M HERE TO KICK ASS AND TAKE NAMES!" Hilal shouted at the Mandalorian gym. "AND I'M READY TO TAKE NAMES!"

Kestri
Sparring Halls

He'd just been passing by. At his age Garrus Garon didn't train as hard as he used to, the bottle usually held more appeal to him now. In fact this was a rare trip to Kestri for him. The Capital of the Enclave was a hub for the Mando'ade but he preferred the relative quiet of Lyran IV where he'd created a new farmstead for himself. Being able to work the land again gave Garrus a new sense of purpose like he was back home.

It happened that while wandering close to the Sparring Halls that Garrus heard the loud voice of someone calling out and he'd decide to investigate.

The Mandalorian would miss Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla when she kicked open the door to the gym but he arrived in time to let his shadow creep up behind her and the droid that accompanied her while he peered inside. Looking the only other person he could see in the gym was a large Twi'lek woman, Shakka Bralor Shakka Bralor who appeared to have been in the midst of a workout.

Having caught the tail end of what Hilal had called out he couldn't help but chuckle a bit before remarking...

"Maybe you should think about putting on a little weight before you go around trying to take names."

...she looked like she could benefit from some strength training, especially if the name she was going to start by trying to take was the Twi'leks who looked like she could lift the smaller Vode off her feet without much trouble.

As for Garrus, he stepped around Hilal and the droid and moved over to the sparring platform. The Platform was raised a meter off the ground, octagonal in shape with short ramps leading up onto it. There were no walls or enclosures. Garrus recognized it immediately. Old School, it was meant to simulate open ground. Often the platforms were covered in a course sand, they were left open so that you could throw your opponents off of them.

Unlike the others who'd come to the gym to train Garrus was only lured here by the call of a loud voice. He dressed in a simple tunic of faded colors, trousers that were slightly loose to promote mobility and he wore thick leather bracers that encircled his wrists, a mainstay for him outside of his Beskar'gam.

enclavediv3.png

Looking For A Match

Equipment:Equipment In Bio
Tag: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla Sasha Kryze Sasha Kryze Garrus Garon Garrus Garon

She was just getting set to leave when suddenly the doors burst open and a young human woman walked through shouting "I'M HERE TO KICK ASS AND TAKE NAMES!" She blinked and before could say anything the young woman shouted again "AND I'M READY TO TAKE NAMES!"

Before she could respond an older human man called out."Maybe you should think about putting on a little weight before you go around trying to take names." Before moving towards the sparring ring.

She looked back at the slight young human woman. ”If that means you wish to spar then? If so, you've come to the right place. I’ve been waiting on a partner to come in for most of the morning.”

She moved toward the closest side of the ring pulling out her gear. Deciding now would be a good time to address the older man’s comment ”I think I would wait to see what she is capable of before I would make a judgment call. After all despite of her size she might be quite deadly.”

She got up on to the platform and began stretching casually waiting for her opponent or opponent should the old vod wish to participate in sparring.

enclavediv3.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom