Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Kestri N' Chill

divider.png

Kestri was a planet.

That's about how much thought Mevi put into it all. She was never much for clan and family. Lone Mandalorian raising a lone kid never did much for bringing that bond with others. She didn't talk much either, so that didn't help. But constantly fighting wasn't something anyone could do and stay healthy. Downtime was needed. So here she was, her first trip to the New Home of Mandalorians, wandering the streets without much of a purpose or goal.

Just a lone Mando walking down the street in full Beskar'gam, looking for something to do. That didn't involve fighting. Maybe. Fighting was always fun, now that she thought about it. Did Kestri have a fighting pit? Her gaze traveled the streets until she saw it. Small shop. Mechanic at that? She'd been meaning to get a tune up. She'd open the door and step in, slipping off her helmet. "Hey, anyone home?"

Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla

Heart Breaker and Life Taker

NastyRingedLark-max-1mb.gif

How long has it been since Hilal last slept?

Who knows? But it felt like she pulled an all nighter again. Here Hilal was eating potato chips and looking over her blueprints for her mech. It was damaged after the battle of R-Duba the shifter broke again and there has was a malfunction to the right blaster canon. Taking a sip of some blue milk, Hilal managed to slice in the computer mainframe and realized that her accelerator was leaking as well. "Damn!" Hilal sighed continued to screw some bolts with her wrench. Problem after problem, next time Hilal is going to have to replace durasteel plating with some beskar.

Just then Hilal heard a jingle at the front door, causing her to drop her wrench. "Ah fuck!" she jumped off her Mech. "First customer, couldn't they wait until after I'm finished with my repairs."

Adjusting her hat, Hilal headed towards the front seeing a Zabarak. "Welcome to the MEKA shop!" she said. "Where only the finest tools used to cause havoc and destruction are located here!"

Mevi Mevi

divider.png

Mevi raised a brow, staring back towards the sound of.. Something falling. And complaining? Maybe this wasn't the best of ideas. She'd turn to head for the door just as Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla rounded the corner. The brow didn't lower. Though the Zabrak certainly appreciated the sales pitch. That was the only reason she didn't just head out the door. "What kind of havoc and destruction are we talking about. Missiles, disruptors.." There were more options, but that was pretty much all Mevi was interested in.

She turned back to face the woman in a cap, arms crossed over her chest. "Lookin' for an upgrade for my wrist rockets, specifically."

The MEKA Store, it was a great way for Hilal to express her love for Bounty Hunting, Technology, and of course guns, guns, and jet packs. Hilal started the store a year ago and while it's one of the smallest stores, that didn't mean it was bereft of quality. "Wrist rockets?" Hilal crossed her arms. "Oh you'll find that I just have a shipment of Hellfire rockets arriving today!"

She looked at the clock behind her. "Should be an hour before they arrive!" She said. "I can put in an order for you if you want them now! In the meantime I have made created a fuel efficient microbe that could revolutionize the way we consume fuel in our Jetpack!"

She raised her arms in exaggeration, she'd been working on that project for a year and she was close to a breakthrough. All that's left was to test it and as fate would have it, Mandalorian has arrived.

Mevi Mevi

divider.png

An hour? Not bad time wise. Mevi could probably wander around in the meanti- Wait what? The Zabrak blinked, then grinned. "Fuel efficiency? I could be alright with a longer lasting flight." She crossed her arms over her chest, the grin slowly dimming to a faint smile.

"So what's the deal with it? I take it it's untested."

Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla

"You'll be amazed!" Hilal took the woman's arm guiding her towards the junkyard. "It's a little project I've been working on for the last two years. It's a battery used to produce high quality fuel. The average battery can generate at least 800 crams of crude oil. If I can run some successful tests then It could revolutionize how energy productions!"

Now and days, it seems only the Mandalorians are the only ones who use fuel for their weapons. Though the young woman was at odds with Mandalorian traditionalists due to her quirks, Hilal wanted to prove that she belonged with the Mandos using her expertise in science and tech to develop more efficient tools to help Bounty Hunters as they go around the galaxy collecting contracts.

Hilal arrived at a small room with an optical scanner bending down a bit, Hilal allowed the lasers to examine her eyes. "Welcome Hilal Vizsla," an A.I said before the metal door opened. "Right here," Hialal adjusted her white cap as she presented the woman with the battery.

"Try it out!" Hilal said. "Gimme your jetpack and install it."

Mevi Mevi

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom