Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Kessendra Teague's Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
play_arts_kai___halo_4___sarah_palmer_4_by_0pt1c5-d67ppii.jpg

Image Credit: Here
Intent: To create a unique variant of the Scout Battle Mark II Armor for Captain Teague
Development Thread: No
Manufacturer: Corellian Arms

Model: Advanced Battle Mark II – Scout Commander Variant

Affiliation: Omega Protectorate
Modularity: No
Production: Unique
Material: Duraplast with Impervium Coating (Main Suit) Enviromental Underlay, Armorweave (Body Glove) Transparisteel (Visor)
Description: Kessendra Teague required a unique variant of the Scout Mark II in order to continue operations for the Omega Protectorate. At the request of her superiors, she was given the opportunity to design and re-purpose a set of Scout Mark II armor and submit the design to the Corellian Arms engineers. This design was then taken and re-tooled by Corellian Arms with her intentions in mind and the Advanced Mark II – Scout Commander Variant was created. It is a bit heavier version than the actual Scout Variant and has additional features and flexibility. It is able to be customized to fit the tactical situation in which Captain Teague might find herself in. This variant of the Scout Mark II also gives a complete read-out on the HUD of the wearer’s vital signs and will warn the wearer of any damage to either the unit or the individual themselves. The armor is equipped with a basic A.I system that allows for passive scanning within 3 meters to detect life forms or incoming projectiles.

Classification: Multipurpose
Weight: 13kg
Quality: Class 8.5 (class 9 against blunt force)
Other Feature(s):

§ Echani-Mark II Combat Shield. Belt Unit.
§ HUD with night vision; will tint to repel excessive glare.
§ Shoulder holster for Rifle, Thigh holster for side-arm.
§ Rear belt sheath, horizontal, for combat/utility knife.
§ Miniature medpack. (Anti-Biotics, Mini-Stims)
§ Miniature survival pack. Seven days’ worth of supplies. (Pill Format)
§ Fittings for six rifle magazines and two grenades.
§ Thermo underlay rated for extreme conditions.
§ 60 minutes of air purifiers in combat conditions, 2 hours without significant exertion.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="November Sinclair"] - If you're aiming for class 5-6, impervium's overkill. Duraplast is plenty tough. As a unique suit with major faction backing, I'd stamp impervium, as you know. Anyways -- tweak what you like, tag me.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="November Sinclair"] - I'm assuming you mean that the plates, not the bodysuit, give you class nine against blunt force, but that's obvious enough. Approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom