Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Keryki Commandos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azmodan

A
IId4q0I.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create an infiltration unit for the Confederacy
  • Image Credit: upshdragoon
  • Role: An infiltration unit for the Confederate Army
  • Links: Deilokin
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Unit Name: Keryki Commandos
  • Affiliation: Confederacy of Independent Systems
  • Classification:
    Infiltration
  • ​Reconnaissance
  • Slicing
  • Assassination

[*]Equipment:

COMBAT INFORMATION
  • Availability: Unique
  • Deployment: Limited
  • Strengths & Weaknesses:
    Technofreaks: The Deilokin, as a species, are superior than most other species when it comes to handling tech. They are natural hackers, programmers, and engineers and the Keryki Commandos represent the best of them.
  • Geared AF: Equipped with only the best in stealth and infiltration technology, the Keryki Commandos are impressively prepared for almost any situation.
  • Lightweights: The Keryki Commandos aren't very strong physically. As they are easily overpowered by most enemies, they are forced to take out their from the shadows. Active combat situations would surely spell their demise.
  • Few In Number: The Keryki Commandos are a rather small division, the smallest in the Confederate Army, in fact. Having only about 20 in manpower and about 4 in each squad, the Keryki Commandos aren't meant to face off against greater numbers head on.

[*]Description: The Keryki Commandos are a small specialized infiltration unit under the Confederacy of Independent Systems armed forces. They are a specialized force of Deilosians that are adept at infiltrating enemy defenses and utilizing technology to break them down from the inside. While they are adept at hacking enemy tech, they also specialize in assassination. With their special stealth weaponry, they are capable of taking out targets from almost any range without anyone knowing they were there.

Azmodan

A
Can I get this moved to NPC Creation? Don't know how I managed to mess up and post it here. My bad.

[member="Azmodan"]

Looks great! Love the concept, love the look of the submission. Just a few things we need to go over.

We don't allow instagram or other third party image hosting sites as acceptable credit. Is there any way you could track the original artist down? Searching by image with Google is often effective there.

Your equipment lists items that are all closed market. Is it possible for you to provide proof of an agreement with the creator to use them? This could be a marketplace post, a screenshotted PM/DM chain, or just simply the creator liking your reply.

Azmodan said:

• Few In Number: The Keryki Commandos are a rather small division, the smallest in the Confederate Army, in fact. Having only about 20 in manpower and about 4 in each squad, the Keryki Commandos aren't meant to face off against greater numbers head on.
I think I understand what you're saying here, but I want to make sure. Do you mean to say that only 20 of these dudes exist in total, or that only 20 are deployed for a given operation?

Azmodan

A
[member="Zark"] Well I know almost for certain that the original artist took their stuff down a while ago cause I knew them back then. I'll find a different image.

Here's the proof of purchase: Post #206 Post #209

And, yes. Only 20 of them in total. Hence why I stated there's 4 of them in a squad at a time.

[member="Azmodan"]

If there are only 20 of this unit period, I think they would be more appropriate as Unique rather than Rare. A unit's "power" is determined by a combination of its availability and deployment, so as a bonus people would take them even more seriously at Unique without having to change any aspect of the submission. But you could also keep them at Rare and expand it to a few separate teams, its up to you.

The other things look solid to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom