Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kepi Verdaan

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Umbris Potestas Est
Name: Kepi Verdaan
Loyalties: Abrion Corporate Alliance
Role: The Viceroy of Hypori
Development Threads: None
Species: Human
Force-Sensitive: No
Appearance: Rather standard for an older human male. Hair is beginning to grey, and he already has begun to go balding. Traditionally dresses in a fine Coruscanti-made suit, with a red tie and velvet interior.
Personality: Calm, prefers to do what's best for business. Particularly fluid regarding accepting new corporations to his planet.
Weapon of Choice: A holdout blaster, located in a hidden holster for basic self-defense.
Wealth: Relatively wealthy, being the viceroy of an industrial planet.
Combat Function: Likely would be a liability in combat, but can aim well enough with his holdout blaster.
Skills: Decent politician, chiefly considered to be an economic expert due to his time in the Hypori business sphere.
Notable Possessions: Office suite on Hypori.
Other Notes: Was brought to his position a good twelve years ago through a planet-wide election in which he received 59.2% of the vote. Is experienced to a significant degree at political matters, having successfully balanced out the mix of different corporations and finagled inflation and unemployment down to significant lows, though the recent Netherworld incident has caused a significant deal of economic turmoil he is attempting to work out. Has another four years before the next election.

[member="Enigma"]

This submission could use some work. I'd like you to flesh out the following areas:

Enigma said:
Appearance: Rather standard for an older human male. Hair is beginning to grey, and he already has begun to go balding.
How does he dress? Formal, casually, etc. Just add another sentence or two describing their appearance.

Enigma said:
Skills: Decent politician.
Elaborate: Is he charismatic? Being a decent politician is quite vague -- is he an expert on diplomacy, economics, administration? Give some thought on where they're best suited in the grand scheme of things.

Enigma said:
Other Notes: Was brought to his position a good twelve years ago. Is experienced to a significant degree at political matters.

A little bit of history is great but perhaps you'd like to expand on that as well. Why was he brought in? Did he inherit the position, was elected by local leaders, appointed by a high-ranking officer within the faction?

I can't approve it in the current state because frankly I don't see the point to having a submission for an NPC that seems vague and unimportant. Being the viceroy of an entire world is hardly unimportant. So please flesh those details out.

[member="Enigma"]
This is denied because there already is a writer; [member="Gerion Ardik"] as Viceroy of Hypori.

In fact, you should have known he was due to the, ahem, Weedkiller incident.

I've been provided with multiple links showing the position remains in his possession until the present.

You can second chance this if you'd like, but I don't see any point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom