Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Vehicle Keldabe Gota Akaan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shev Skirata

You can come in warm, or come in cold.
grid-0-640-N-1.webp

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent
: Armored Command vehicle for Mandalorians

• Image Source: https://openart.ai/discovery/md-97c3c550-6226-40c5-b50b-0598429cda16

• Canon Link: Canon

• Permissions: Yes, I permit you.

• Primary Source: My empty brain must have cought a stray radio wave.

PRODUCTION INFORMATION

• Manufacturer
: MandalTech

• Affiliation: Mandalorian Protectors

• Market Status: Closed Market

• Model: Keldabe Gota Akaan, MT-6062 Command Tank

• Modularity: No

• Production: Semi-Unique

• Material: Durasteel, Beskar, Mandalorian Steel, transparisteel, electronics components.

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

• Classification
: Command Tank

• Role: Central Command Tank

• Size: Very Large

• Weight: Very Heavy

• Armaments: Very High

• Defenses: Extreme

• Maneuverability Rating: Very low

• Speed Rating: Very Low

• Propulsion: Tracked

• Minimum Crew: 20 (Command crew and Pilots)

• Optimal Crew: 100

• Passenger Capacity: 1000

• Cargo Capacity: Very Large

SPECIAL FEATURES

• Military Deflector sheilds
• Cap drain
• Starship reactor
• Fighter bay (1 squadron)
• Advanced sensors
• Advanced targeting systems
• Drone augmented

STRENGTHS

• Extreme long range main battery (140 km, double Real world artillery guns)
• Mandalorian steel armor
• Beskar blast doors, command center walls and gunner housings.
• Fighter compliments

WEAKNESSES

• Slow
• Can not maneuver quickly, dodge a mountain: Yes. Dodge an incoming capital ship: Not a chance.
• Unlimited Pow...no, Very limited power. Must be stopped and lower shield before firing.
• Semi-Unique production means 3. Have to completely recycle one to build another.

DESCRIPTION
The "Keldabe Gota Akaan" or "Keldabe War Machine" is a prime example of Mandalorian ingenuity combined with their almost universal desire to make something far away explode. Produced reactively due to half the planet being a desolate waste filled with sithspawn and grotesque mutations, The MT-6062 command tank is designed to serve on Mandalore in the efforts to clear the wastland and being trying to heal their homeworld. Because nothing says healing like 8000 tonnes of rolling artillery. The MT-6062 is fitted with a small unarmed drone compliment for aid in battlefield command and targeting as well as a dedicated fighter bay for fighters to fight from fightingly and then return.

Impressed?

Well That's not all!

Designed with a starship grade reactor, cap drain and military grade Deflector shields this rolling beauty can take all the punches and say, "please may I have some more". The heavily protected command area and gunner housings even ensure the most important resource, you, won't immediately die in a terrifying ball of flame and melted metal.

The MT-6062 is not fitted with plot armor, handwaivium, nor dodge lefts. Any systems that do not work in your post are opperator error and neither MandalTech nor its affilates can be held accountable in any case where there is always a bigger fish.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Shev Skirata Shev Skirata

It is a monster!
  • I would like to ask you to link the MandalTech to the Manufacturer, and the Mandalorian Protectors to the Affiliation.
  • It is a Semi-unique sub, so about the Affiliation please pay attention to this and therefore leave only one company/faction/etc there.
    Production: The scale is Unique (Only One Character), Semi-Unique (A single small unit, squad, or squadron), Limited (Only one small group of characters. IE: A Single Minor Faction, Company, or Group within a faction.), Minor (Large groups of characters. (IE: A Single Major Faction, a few companies, or groups.), Mass-Produced. (Anyone.) Characters refer to NPCs & PCs.)
  • And about the ratings, the sub is two points above balanced. I would like to ask you to edit this.

Shev Skirata

You can come in warm, or come in cold.
MANIAC MANIAC
Linked company
Reduced: Speed, weight, and Armaments by one class each. I think that's how I was supposed to do it?
Changed Affiliation to just Mandalorian protectors.

Thanks for your patience. Been a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom