Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keeper and the Hound

The Hound

T
The Hound's eye twitched at Rosa's language. The actions that followed were swift and decisive. His silver blade erupted from its hilt and hissed into the kneeling woman's left calf slowly.

"Watch your tongue you schutta and accept your gift graciously," he snapped, twisting the blade further into her calf.

[member="Darth Isolda"] [member="Vaermina"] [member="Rosa Gunn"]

"SEYDON?!" Ordo said disengaging from his daughter's arm to step toward the woman, "Syedon of Arda? Hound is this the man you speak of?"

Ordo's eyes began to flicker with an old memory that he seemed to have of the man, but the Dark Lord retained control. Ordo was no longer there, battered down completely and forced to listen to his voice and watch his body move with no power to command it. He moved quickly down the stairs and looked at the woman in earnest.

"Mark her, put her in a force collar, and have her sent to my chambers." The dark lord said taunting Ordo inside the Mandalorian's head about his intent, "I will follow soon."

'NO!' Ordo screamed from deep within his own mind but to no avail. The creature that was the dark lord was in full control and determined to ruin him eternally.

Rosa Gunn

R
Rosa cried out in pain as the blade sliced through skin and muscle, grazing the bone and Turin twisted the message home. Her concentration shattered on the barriers around her mind and Seydon flooded to the front of her mind as Ordo roared his mind. She could not keep the fear at bay then, it flooded all of her senses. No. He couldn't know Seydon. Seydon could not be brought into this.

She was reaching for him unconsciously through their bond, a mess of emotion coming towards him; fear, sorrow, pain, regret. She tried desperately to stop the rush of emotion, to block Seydon out, but she knew it was too late.

"NO!" she screamed at the Dark Lord, tears in her eyes.

[member="Seydon of Arda"] [member="Ordo"] [member="Darth Isolda"] [member="Vaermina"]

[member="Rosa Gunn"]

"Yes." he said as he turned to go. "[member="Darth Isolda"] will prepare you for our meeting, I assure you."

He slowly walked toward the exit and looked to his daughter.

"I will be in the war room until the woman is sent." he told Mya, "We need to finish our plans."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom