Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keep on the Sunny Side, Always on the Sunny Side(Glyph)

Elvenchild319

Allow me to reintroduce myself

Victoria skipped down the cracked road, looking like a sort of cloakless Red Riding Hood, holding a basket of groceries, smiling like the optimistic 16-year-old she was, and not exactly caring where she went as long as it got her back to her house, where her parents were waiting. Victoria had just skipped down a random alleyway when she found herself surrounded by some of the bullies from her neighborhood, who liked to hang around that part of town, and teased her for her optimism and kindness to the outcasts.

"Why hello there guys and gals! Just passing through, unless you guys wanted a biscuit? I knew I'd meet you sometime or later, so I bought some for y'all."

As Victoria fished for the biscuits, totally seeming to be unaware of any danger, the leader of the bullies, a tall, buff Zeltron boy, gave a feral smile, and motioned to his posse to advance towards the young, delicate girl.

[member="Glyph"]

[member="Victoria Undomiél"]

Glyph watched the naive girl from the roof, seeing how long it would take her to notice it wasn't the food she had with her that they wanted. Officially he was on the planet for two reasons, the first to be collecting information about it and the second to do some immunity training... except his master didn't tell him what in the nine hells that meant. So instead he just did the first of the two missions and stumbled upon this girl surrounded by people in a random Alleyway... that could only go one way. But he let the people down there have a small chance to do the right thing before he had to intervene.

Elvenchild319

Victoria finally found the biscuits, and looked up straight into the leader's face.

"Time to teach you a lesson about being nice to other outcasts like your-."

His feral grin suddenly turned into a surprised expression as a rock hard biscuit found its way into his face. He stumbled back, then, with his nose dripping blood, let out a yell and charged at Victoria, who was holding the bloody biscuit. She easily sidestepped his blind charge and chucked the biscuit at his head. Her smile was still as innocent as before, giving her a sort of insane look. She shrugged dramatically.

"Pity, I thought you would want a biscuit. Oh well, next time maybe."

The bullies, angered that their leader had been taken out by a girl, charged at her, but she had already slipped around the corner, and was running like her life depended on it, which it did.

[member="Glyph"]

Glyph sighed and dropped down infront of them before they even had a chance to go after her, his head turning to the side as he was almost punched by one, the fist hitting him slightly and a sigh as he gripped his saber and lifted it to the closest one's neck. "You all have three seconds to clear out before hot plasma goes through your leader's neck... trust me when i say its not a simple and easy thing to clean up." He was... almost serious. Enough to scare the shit out of these worms as the ran the other way before solan looked at the leader himself. "One, you will no longer harm people or i will find you... And two." His leg was send into the man's knee, a blast of force energy accompanying it in which the leg bent the wrong way. "Your leg is broken..." He let go of the guy's arm and let him collapse before sighing and shaking his head, going after the girl he saw earlier with slow footsteps.

Elvenchild319

Victoria left the biscuit in an alleyway, rounded a few corners, not daring to look back, and stopped a couple blocks away to catch her breath and make sure all of the groceries had survived her run. Victoria let out a relieved sigh when she saw all of the items she has bought in her basket, and sat down to collect her bearings.

[member="Glyph"]

"You forgot your biscuit.." He came up behind her as he turned his head to the side to look over his shoulder and see if the guy was stupid enough to follow him... or rather even get out of that gutter that Glyph had left him in. "You really should make sure you aren't followed before checking to make sure you had your things, otherwise you would have been easily beaten by that guy..." His hands came around and looked at the girl for a few seconds before holding out his hand to give her the biscuit.

Elvenchild319

Victoria jumped at the voice and looked up at the humanoid before her holding out the bloody biscuit. She took the biscuit and threw it into the nearest garbage disposer.

"So what if I get beaten up? I don't even know you. They are mean to me because I'm half Zeltron and I always seem happy. That's what makes me an outcast to them. "

[member="Glyph"]

"I didn't say they were right and you are right. Being what you are should make you happy and i should know because im a half breed too, Space Elf and blind boy... except i kinda only got part of each trait so i really dont have much to say." He smiled at her as he walked up to her and gave her a quick and simple bow as he smiled to her. "Mind if i walk with you miss, walking alone can be boring and obviously bad for the health of us halfbreeds no?"

Elvenchild319

Victoria looked at him with understanding about being a halfbreed, but still a bit of distrust. She smiled though when he bowed to her and offered to walk with her.

"I guess so."

She suddenly remembered that she didn't introduce herself and blushed.

"Oh, and my name is Victoria Undomiél, Mister, um. I don't think I caught your name, sir."

[member="Glyph"]

He smiled and tapped the side of his forehead as he debated how best to answer until he simply shrugged and smiled at her as he gave her a quick grin as he spoke. "Well, i don't really tell most people my name but you can call me glyph, much easier to say and remember me by." His grin remained as he turned and started to walk beside the girl as he continued to be the same old odd person he was.

Elvenchild319

Victoria raised an eyebrow, and giggled, a musical sound that her parents treasured.

"Okay, Glyph."

Victoria smiled and held out her hand, presumably to shake Glyph's.

[member="Glyph"]

He blinked and looked at the hand and then at the girl's face with a confused look on his face. "Uh.... why are you sticking your hand out to me?" He turned his head to the side as he looked at her face and blinks to the woman.

Elvenchild319

Victoria took on the same confused look and replied.

"You shake it, um, like this."

She took his hand with the one she had been holding out and gave it a firm pump up and down. Victoria looked back at him, wondering where someone would grow up not knowing how to shake hands.

"Like that! "

[member="Glyph"]

As she started to give him a handshake he couldn't help but slowly smile wider and wider until he just laughed and looked up before speaking. "Miss, i know what a hand shake is, i was just messing with you, though i must say you make a great teacher in regards to handshakes." His smile only grew wider, but it wasn't mockingly so, no it was a light hearted and soft smile, something that held joy in it rather than anything else. "So thank you for teaching me how to handshake Victoria."

Elvenchild319

Victoria looked offended for a second, but Glyph's mirth was infectious and soon she was laughing too. She returned the thanks with a smile.

"Well it gave me pleasure to teach you. No one has ever fooled me that badly before, it is very funny." Victoria replied through giggles.

[member="Glyph"]

"It pays to be a king of fools after all if i cant fool others how could i ever call myself the king of fools?" He smiled as he leaned back on the closest thing he could and looked around the place. "So i assume you live here? Nice place, ever run across the roofs of low buildings, its alot of fun but only on the lower levels where it i possible. I would love to see if i could fly, but not off the top of a skyscraper."

Elvenchild319

Victoria smiled and kept walking, soon they reached her house and sat down in the front yard. It was a little house, but very colorful, with a green paint job and blue shutters. Then Glyph asked her a question and she smiled.

"Yes, this is where I live, and I actually do like running across the rooftops, when I can."

She laughed when he said he would like to see if he could fly.

"Yes I don't think it would be nice to land on the ground from that height, but it would be fun to fly. I'd go visit the many planets and places in the galaxy, and then come home with great stories of my adventures."

[member="Glyph"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom