Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Keep Me Conscious

In her sorry state of mind, Ishani managed to do one thing of note: submit her resignation from the Senate. She expected more dust to be kicked up by her abrupt decision, but for the most part no one seemed to care. The SIA didn’t contact her for questioning; no investigation was conducted; there was no vetting process, nor did she have to apply to resign. All she had to do was post a message saying “I quit” with little to no explanation, and take her leave.

Where she found herself in the immediate aftermath, well, she couldn’t tell you. But she was sitting in a bar, that was for certain. Normally bars weren’t her thing—she hated the taste of alcohol, hated what it did to her brain and her body, hated people who drank—but she wanted to feel something. This numbness was threatening her sanity more than too many drinks ever could.

She asked for the strongest drink they had, and a mug full of something green was placed before her. The stuff burned like acid down her throat from the first sip, sending her into a coughing fit. Oh, she was feeling something, all right. Possible stomach surgery in her near future.

370d9lz2.png

Bars. Why did people go to bars? Drinking home alone was just as fulfilling, wasn't it? He had all his creations to keep him company when he wanted to get his drink on. .. Had he ever had a drink before? Firrerreo stared up at the bar, pondering the thought. He was here for only one reason. Recent news. Ishani Dinn Ishani Dinn , now former senator, left her post. He remembered her face. He always remembered faces!

Horus reminded him of course.

He walked through the door fairly calm like. Wings folded over himself, taking shape of a robe as usual to keep him covered and stay out of the way. He took a seat at the bar, just beside Ishani, reaching out to take one of the bottles from behind the counter. There was no protest from the man there. The moment he opened his mouth to say something against Firrerreo he'd been crushed into the ground with a wet smack from some invisible force.

"Drink here often?"

As a familiar presence sat beside her, and the bartender became little more than a spray of gore behind the counter, Ishani sighed. “No. As a matter of fact, I don’t drink.”

Turning toward the demonic-looking murderhobo, she grimaced. “Do you people ever stop to think about how much easier it would be for you if you didn’t go around murdering people willy-nilly?” she asked, the strong alcohol having fortified her enough to banish her usual timidity. “Like, was that really necessary? You could’ve just knocked him out, or made him forget he’d even seen you. You have the fething Force, you twit—your options are literally endless. All you’ve accomplished by crushing him into red paste is painting a target on your back.

She took another sip of her awful drink, coughed and spat, then shook her head. “I don’t even need to lift a finger to stop you. Someone else will get you, or they’ll drive you out of civilization and back to another backwater unpopulated planet where all you can do is fuck around with trees and animals and shit. Go feth a cactus. Prick.

370d9lz2.png

Oh.

Firrerreo tilted his head, watching Ishani Dinn Ishani Dinn go on her drunken rant. Valid points, if he actually cared about.. Anything she just said. Most of what she said. It was the last part that had him grinning his joyless grin.

I don’t even need to lift a finger to stop you. Someone else will get you,"

"So you'll just watch as I kill the others?" To that point, the people in the bar had already started to get up to see what exactly had happened to the bartender. The splatter of blood over the wall was the only thing really left of the man who dared to try and speak to him. "I suppose that's only fair after you destroyed my forest." He raised a finger, pointing towards the unsuspecting bouncer who stepped up behind him.

A small spark, then an inferno of flame erupted. Consuming him in a few, agonizing seconds. Then the panic spread. People clambered to their feet, rushing towards the exits.

"Should I kill them all? Or will you try and save them?"

"So you'll just watch as I kill the others?"

Ishani took another sip of her drink and coughed again, trying to ignore him. People around her were beginning to panic.

"I suppose that's only fair after you destroyed my forest."

"I didn't destroy jack shit, you clown. Given your behavior, I wouldn't be surprised if you destroyed it yourself."

The bouncer got roasted into ash. There was much screaming and shouting and sounds of things breaking.

"Should I kill them all? Or will you try and save them?"

"To be honest, I don't really give a shit." She was too numb. Nothing bothered her anymore. Glancing at the murderhobo, her lips curled in disdain. "Why the feth are you even here? Just to kill random people who can't even fight back? Oh feth, don't tell me you're actually here for me because you think I destroyed your forest. That's dumb even for you." But it did mean that if he couldn't get a rise out of her from killing civilians, he'd stop. So that was one consolation. Sort of.

370d9lz2.png

The joyless grin faded.

Firrerreo leaned against the bar, staring at Ishani Dinn Ishani Dinn with his soulless eyes. People continued to panic, run out. Flee. In a quick moment, everything was silent. Then the blare of sirens. And his grin returned.

"Senator Ishani Sibwarra. Ex Senator, apologies." He stood to his full height, casually waving a hand. A copy formed, of her. Illusion, but, her. For all intents and purposes, her. Walking towards the door, fire in hand.

"Drinks herself to a stupor and goes mad with power. Killing all those around her. That would be quite the scandal wouldn't it?" He left it open as he had the illusion step outside. The fire, that was real.

"But if they dig deeper, they'll just see you let those people die. What will happen to your children, I wonder, when they learn their mother did nothing to help others she could have."

Ishani’s grip tightened around the mug as she watched the doppelganger walking toward the door. A wave of her hand caused it to vanish. She didn’t like looking at images of herself; it never matched what she hoped to see.

Can’t be a scandal if you’re not important anymore,” she retorted. “And I don’t really see how I can do much to stop you, considering that the last time we met, you took my blade to the face and lived, then dropped a motherfething dragon on me.

But she had to try something, didn’t she?

Damn it all. Damn it all to hell.

Why not just set me on fire like you did to him?” She pointed toward the ashes of the bouncer. “Or turn me into fuzz, guts, and eyeballs, like him?” She gestured to the remains of the bartender. “Do you want me dead? Or are you just looking for entertainment? Because I can think of a few better things to do than this stupidity.” She pushed her mug toward him. “Try this. It’s the strongest drink they have. Supposedly.

370d9lz2.png

"Of course I want you dead." A statement of fact, accompanied by a look of disbelief. Wasn't that obvious? Firrerreo tilted his head, staring down at the drunken Ishani Dinn Ishani Dinn . Then to the mug. He didn't make a move for it, but it was pretty swiftly crushed, much like the bartender. Rage. Disbelief turned to uncontained rage as he reached out to snatch her by her throat.

"You, who came to my woods. Who dare call my creation poison. I don't just want your pathetic body dead. I want your very soul to burn in Hell so I might torture you for eternity."

As Devilman McDemon crushed the mug, she started to laugh. She didn’t know why she found his threats so funny. Was she just that drunk, or was he just trying too hard to be intimidating?

A hand reached toward her throat, and with swift reflexes she had never truly forgotten, she simply swatted him away with the Force—using quite a bit more force than she had intended, but then she was growing tired of this scatterbrained psycho. It should’ve knocked him out of his chair, at the very least.

I don’t have time for this,” she said, standing up from her seat. “I came here to drink and forget. You’re mad enough to want to torture my soul for all eternity because I insulted and tried to kill you one time—and failed, might I add? Well, that’s your problem, bud. You’ve got anger issues. I suggest therapy. Now fuck off.

She turned to leave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom