Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kazius

Pre-injuries​
mh6ENNJm.jpg
[SIZE=36pt]Kazius[/SIZE]​
  • [SIZE=13.5pt]Age: [/SIZE][SIZE=13.5pt]Thirty Seven[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=13.5pt]Eye Color:[/SIZE] [SIZE=13.5pt]White (Glass)[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=13.5pt]Height: [/SIZE][SIZE=13.5pt]2.002 meters[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=13.5pt]Weight: [/SIZE][SIZE=13.5pt]90.71 KG[/SIZE]
  • Skin color: You don't want to know, previously Caucasian.
Biography
Kazius was born into a Mandalorian family on Concord Dawn and inducted to Clan Garon. Despite the Clan's focus being more militaristic, Kazius fancied himself more of a craftsman then a warrior. Not that he shied away from it, more that he realized the Mando'ade needed people like him, techs to fix equipment and build new weapons to fuel the Mandalorian war machine.​
But a Mandalorian without war, even a peaceable one, is not a Mandalorian at all. And the call to war soon came in the form of the battle of Coruscant. During the battle, a fragmentation grenade exploded in his face, costing him both his eyes. He was evacuated from the battle, and that was the last time he'd truly "see" combat in his life.​
After a few years of blindness he was able to adapt his helmet's camera, (Rather then getting simple prosthetic eyes, as he feels that he has more of a connection with his armor this way) to interface with his ocular nerves, allowing him to see, albeit not normally. Previously only going into combat on extreme circumstances, Kazius's comrades now doubt that he's even capable of what little he did.​
Now, seeking to prove that the loss of his eyes haven't made him any less powerful, Kazius is taking a more active role in the Mandalorian war effort.​
Character Traits

Lo, if only all could see life through a HUD: Kazius relies on his helmet's systems to see. Many people he meets ask why he wouldn't use regular prosthetic eyes, his explanation is "Both I and my Beskar'gam are one, I give it life and it gives me sight." Poetic descriptions aside, it does give him an advantage as he can, for instance, zoom in on targets. But the cons outweigh the pros in this instance as if he's hit by an Ion weapon he's rendered blind once again.

Reserved in Battle: Kazius makes no illusions to his average skills on the battlefield. Throughout his life he has focused on the more familial aspects of Mandalorian culture. When battle is upon him, he does make due with his lack of talent. However his inadequacies make him cautious, and in the heat of combat he tends to skirt around his enemies, acting on reason and not on impulse.

Cultured: Being a Mando'ade doesn't mean you can't have an appreciation for the finer things in life, and Kazius is living testimony to that. He is extremely familiar with the history of his people, (and has written some books on the subject) and has a deep appreciation for art. He has a habit of using words which only the most desperate combers of the dictionary know of, and sometimes is hard to understand.

Thinker, Sees the Big Picture:Kazius knew that he had a place within the clans, and that place was not on the field of battle, but at the workbench, the tactical display. and the pilot's seat. He has devoted himself those almost entirely, and is moderately skilled at all of them. He likes to think out what he will do in combat and always is mindful of his vode despite the most hectic of situations. Nevertheless, sometimes he tries to focus on the whole rather then himself. This is frequently exploited, both in combat and not.

Equipment
Mandalorian Armor
(Factory submission to come)
iMTYequ.png
Ship

This is a sort of "Where I want too go with my character" post. I had a bit of reservations with making chars that are older as, quite frankly, I don't like the two choices I've got.

1. Say my character didn't help at all with major events, (Which isn't exactly a note I'd like a character on)

2. Mention that they did help in your bio.

Now, I believe the better choice of the two is the second, but I still don't like it. Why? Because it seems to demean those characters that did do it, because they fought through those events, I just mentioned it in one or two sentences. So, I'm doing something that I believe hasn't been done in chaos before.

I will write via blog, as if I was actually posting as it happened, my experiences with the battle of Coruscant.

Its a big undertaking so it'd be appreciated if anyone could give any help regarding info on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom