Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kay is Missing

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Yup, she's been kidnapped by [member="Darth Prazutis"] and is using methods that I think [member="Thraxis"] would be envious and upset over as he doesn't get to do it himself.

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/100014-caged-in-dark-corruption/

There are very little clues to go on as Kay has never come across this Sith Lord before and hasn't quite had problems with them either. And so far we all know that the only ones that have threatened her are the Hutt Cartel.

I'd hate for this to blow up quickly into something like the Atrisia dom, where people can't keep up. So a series of threads would work better.

The investigation thread has been started:

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/100141-the-limits-of-ones-reach/#entry1448413

It's my hope that this storyline/plot can be achieved through private threads to ensure that things remain controlled and civil. After being a part of the Atrisia Dominion and seeing things change so quickly over such a short period of time, I do not want that to reoccur here for us.

I typically avoid dominions where I can. I'll see about getting into the thread sometime in the coming days.

Between work, and a new video game addiction (it'll lighten up over a couple of days), I'll be slower than usual on some threads.

Pls 4giv meh.

[member="Veiere Arenais"] [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Thraxis"]

I'd like to say most of the time public threads don't get as crazy as that Rebellion so don't be scared off making public threads ever again or anything haha

udDZBpH.gif

Kay-Larr

If there's a hint of battle, they tend to get a little out of hand and the story narrative can get lost sometimes. Better safe than sorry ;)

Kay-Larr

[member="Darben Skirae"]

You'll probably be happy and unsure about what I have planned for you.

[member="Tiland Kortun"]

This is going to take a while and there is so little to go on. Prazutis has done a superb job at covering his tracks. Kay will get out of the dungeons, but given what she's going through, she's not going to be the same. And I don't think that [member="Veiere Arenais"] will be the same either.

[member="Lady Kay"] | [member="Tiland Kortun"]

No Veiere won't likely be.

I don't have anything concrete planned but he's just come from Atrisia having lost a true friend. The Darkside was out in full strength and Veiere's integrity has broken, abandoning the innocent there for the sake of Kay who called to him through their bond.

This will certainly get interesting...

Kay-Larr

[member="Tiland Kortun"]

That would probably be a good idea, when the time comes. Gosh, it's been about a week since she's had her tea. Such withdrawals....

[member="Tiland Kortun"]

Though it's not strictly connected to the Commenor faction I should probably note that these threads may well have an impact on Veiere's future contribution to the Church of the Force. At this point he's ready to go out of his way to fight and kill the person involved in Kay's disappearance and after the battle of Atrisia, he's already stepping away from the Jedi path quite considerably.

[member="Riven Black"]

It also needs to be mentioned that the briefing is being held on the Chimaera which is in orbit of the world of Commenor, not within it's atmosphere and unless you have the ability to breath in space or I missed the entrance of your vessel into the hanger than you might wish to edit your post.

That said, it's good to see another minister being involved as Kay has been quite active without the aid of mutual leadership within the faction.

[member="Lady Kay"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom