Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kath, Mechanic and Pirate

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
458980398edff61e103c33a86a019656.jpg

Full Name: Kath Thrinn​

Alias: Madame President​

Marital Status: Bachelorette​

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual​

Faction: Free Colonies​

Rank: Mechanic, Pirate Captain, President of the Free Colonies​

Species: Human/Epicanthix Hybrid​

Culture Affiliation: Criminal Underworld​

Sex: Female​

Eye: Grey​

Skin: Pale​

Hair: Red​

Scars: Various small scars on her arms and legs.​

Tattoos: Her right arm has a tattoo of a dragon on it.​

Force Sensitive: No.​

Voice Sample:

Theme Song:

Birth Date: 819 ABY​

Current Age: 25 Standard Years​

Homeplanet: Ord Mantell​

Death Date: N/A

Age At Death: N/A

Death Place: N/A

Resting Place: N/A

Manner of Death: N/A

Final Words: N/A

Relatives

Lovers

Rivals

Background and Biography

Early Years

Kath was born on the lawless world of Ord Mantell. Her father was a notorious outlaw, and left her and her mother to fend for themselves on the criminal world. Her mother was a mechanic for smugglers and pirates, and lived in her shop with her daughter.​

Adolescence

As her mother grew weaker with age, she had to have her daughter help her with repairs. Because of her Epicanthix heritage, she was able to handle bigger equipment than most her age, and looked significantly older because of her height and brawn.​

Teenage Years

Kath proved to be a natural mechanic, and soon became the primary mechanic in the garage. When she was fifteen, her mother was killed by a dissatisfied customer. Not knowing what to do with her life, Kath began to look to the stars, wondering where her father could be, and dreaming of following in his footsteps and becoming a pirate. . .​

Adulthood

And follow in his footsteps, she did.​
Signing on with the first pirate crew she could find, Kath began a very successful pirate career. She served as a mechanic aboard the ship, until her captain was killed in a raid. Kath took control of the panicked crew, and led them to victory. Afterwards, they left her in charge.​
She led her crew with a firm touch, directing them to tons of loot, gaining a bit of a reputation. Hopping from crew to crew as they didn't work out for various reasons, she gained an exceptional ability to lead.
However, she heard rumors of a new group forming in the Outer Rim, a place where pirates like her could come together and form a sort of society. Very much liking the sound of that, Kath set off for the Free Colonies.​

Personality and Traits

Strengths
  • Natural Mechanic- Kath has a natural affinity for repairing just about anything.
  • Epicanthix- Her Epicanthix heritage gives her a height and strength advantage, though not as much as a full-blooded Epicanthix, as well as increased resistance to mental attacks.
Midlines
Weaknesses
  • Smart Ass- Her mouth tends to get her in a lot of trouble.
  • Kath depends on technology more than brute strength in battle.

[member="Kath"]

Wow. Nice job.

If she ever ends up on Chroma Zed, I'm starting a sort of underground thingy there.

And, well, if she ends up getting shot, the Doc can fix her up. :p

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
I'll be sure to keep that in mind.
[member="Doctor Azure"]

[member="Captain Larraq"]
*takes out notepad*
No. . .After. . .Dominion. . .Drinks. . .With. . .Strider.
I will take your advice to heart.

He nice bio. Similar to mine kinda, think we would get along. Grew up with a father and mother, and father usually wasn;t home. So I went to a repair shop that my mom owned and she taught me alot about repairing speeders and other vehicles. I eventually surpassed that and now at a more advanced level. then my parents died and I had to struggle for myself.See bio for specifics.
[member="Nyx"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom