Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location Kartika SuperMall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugohr Poof

The Traveling Gungan Salesman
3766.jpg

The Kartika SuperMall from the outside

1024px-AviaPark_Moscow_01-2016_img3.jpg

The Kartika SuperMall from the inside

Name: Kartika SuperMall

Image Source: Source (outside), Wikipedia (interior)

Classification: Shopping mall

Affiliation: First Order Independent Sector

Description: As the largest shopping mall in First Order territory, the Kartika SuperMall is a mall that comprises over 1,500 shops, with 13 anchor tenants, with over 500,000 square meters of leasable space (almost 6 million square feet) over four levels. It thus ranks among the largest shopping malls in the galaxy and near the largest in the Outer Rim. Points of interest include the Lipsync Arcade, famous for its wide variety of karaoke stations, the Lipstick Depot who, on top of selling lipstick for every Human and Near-Human species, also sells other cosmetics for the same species and, finally, the Hauteclerc Haute Couture, selling high fashion from thousands of different worlds. The food court includes over 9,000 total seating, as well as the largest Jabba the Pizza Hutt franchise in First Order territory, and over 66 restaurants.

History: The First Order government built the mall as part of a stimulus package

Intent: To provide a shopping mall inside First Order territory but outside Bespin

Links: No additional links

[member="Ugohr Poof"]

I know its optional but can I have a little blurb about history? Even if its just like "FO government built the mall to attract tax dollars".

Other than that I see no other issues with this sub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom