Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Karmina 'Karma' Jayne

Lord Ghoul

L
[member="Karma Jayne"]

tumblr_nyun75kn541ta0sgeo1_500.gif

[member="Karma Jayne"]

Karma Jayne said:
If you scroll really fast, you might be able to get a seizure.
Where I come from, we call it the Seizure Procedure. :p

The presentation of this bio is a VERY strong monument to your IC character. You've put a lot of dedication and added an uber creative touch to all of this. It's an awesome surprise to see a new member actually be such an accomplished vet.

*Remembers Cloudburner*
*Shivers*
*Sets kooky spooks aside*

I really like Photoshop, but...dang. I'm legitimately jealous that I lack the knowledge to work Photoshop as well as you (in a playful way, of course. I'm not some Yandere of which Photoshop is Senpai...#DankAnalogies).

The way I've written, I'm capable of putting out a large post of well-thought out ideas and structure (like you), but I find myself lazy and doing bare basics unless I'm doing something that really grabs my attention. I got through a bit of your bio and then skimmed to see the comments. Instead of making a short reply and going back to starting Fate/Zero and then continue watching Parasyte, I thought, "Well...wait a minute. No, I need to finish reading this bio. This is just too good to pass up on this site." Like, this is a legit jem on the forums.

(At this point during writing up this comment, I'm back to reading through your bio)

Karma Jayne said:
although they did enter Hanna City to trade

Is this a reference to an actual Star Wars city or are you talking about Hanna City in Illinois?

(Done reading your novella. :) )

I really think that Jack and Karmina would have quite an interesting dynamic going on. They couldn't be more of polar opposites and I think the banter would be top notch. Jack is also damaged goods. Growing up didn't have really any trials or tribulations for him because his father was rich. However, he was anti-social and even more so because of his controlling father. He grew up with the innate ability for Psychometry. Throughout his childhood, he had to feign ignorance of his father's many obsessive sexual exploits and subsequent murders in their own manor. The father thought he had hid them well enough to keep all of his terrible little secrets safe, but Jack was plagued by the memories he found through Psychometry while exploring and living in his own home.

Anyway, Jack is an Inquisitor Acolyte, so they'd have reason to meet at higher echelon parties and social events.

Devil or Angel? You decide.
A massive thank you and lots of Zeltron hugs for everyone who took the time to read through my ridiculously long profile (and sorry for the color headaches!). I know it can be a chore to read all the way through, so I truly appreciate it. I know a handful of you have, over the past month, fallen victim to my 'Like' attacks on your IC posts, and if you haven't yet, your time is coming because I'm always out there stalkin' yo stuff and readin' yo things, Chaos. Sometimes I can't because of time, but nine out of ten times, I make sure I read everything, every detail of every bio, read the posts all the way through, because I know that no matter how short or long they are, there's a little piece of that writer's soul in every post they make, there's time and effort and blood, sweat, 'nd tears that go into these characters and these stories, and it's important to ME to acknowledge that, even if it's just a simple Like or a quick comment. Helps keep our community strong when we build each other up and spread the creative writer love.

So, thank you from the bottom of my heart. <3

PS: Yes, I did make my own graphics since people have been asking, and no I did not use PhotoShop. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom