Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Karma

To Sam's dismay Matt pulled her away from the delicious coffee. "No, wai-Matt!..Oh come on!" she tried to fight him to stay at the table, but to no avail. "And stop calling me Sammy, that's my stripper name." she ordered him with a wag of her finger. He moved her over to the fire exit map and she gave him one final defiant look before focusing on the map. "Apparently the prisoners' items are just around the corner." she commented, memorizing all the rooms. "We only have to pass through another hallway...that's connected to the main hall." she groaned and pressed her head into the wall. "Of course it won't be so easy." she grumbled before turning to face him. "Just one more thing." she said before tearing the shirt off one of the pirate. "Help me with a sling. I'm gonna cut this arm off if I have to keep flaying it around." she said, turning her back on him to help her with an improvised sling.

With that out of the way, she turned to face him again. "Thanks. " she glanced back at the table and took her pistol. "Let's move. Hopefully we can sneak through the hallway unnoticed. she commented as she walked towards a door on the other side of the room. She took a breath then nodded at him to open the door.

As soon as the door opened she peered down the hallway carefully. "It's clear, let's go." she muttered, then pulled him along. However as soon as they moved in, a sliding door opened down the hall. Sam turned and shoved him back in, closing the door and pressing him into the wall. She held a finger up to silence him as she listened to the laughing and talking getting closer...

Mathieu Brion Mathieu Brion

It was cute, how she tried to resist as he gently, with little effort, moved her towards the fireboard. Letting out a light chuckle, the mercenary shook his head "That was the deal. You get to call me Matt, and I get to call you Sammy" he said, relying on the rules he had assumed earlier. She soon returned to the more serious business at hand. Just as her, he analysed the map closely, trying to remember it as best as he could - pity that they didn't set out all that many lables on fire exit maps - they were, after all, just there to let people find the quickest path out. Still, she managed to identify where their items would most likely be held. Letting out a low grumble, Mathieu considered the somewhat perilous path there "At least I've got the right clothes for it" he noted somewhat absentmindedly as his mind was focused on a few scenarios.

As soon as he saw her tear the shirt off of the pirate, the Morellian understood what she wanted to do and quickly crouched down to help her with it. Normally, he wouldn't hesitate to take over the task completely, but seeing as their arms were bound, it would have been hard to complete on his own. It wouldn't take long before she had a brand new dirt brown sling with a bloodstain on it. "As good as new" he joked with a satisfied tone before following her to the door.

Weirdly enough, it seemed like she was the one pulling him along while he knew that he had the physical strength needed to take charge at any moment. Especially since she was already injured. But then, she had a rather forceful personality and seemed to know what she was doing. It was partially why he would let himself be pulled around and then pushed back into the room so easily. Realising what was happening, he pointed at the bodies which would be visible as soon as the pirates entered the room. With that, he charged forth, pulling her along lest she came with. He then grabbed both pirates' collars and pulled them to a corner on the same side as the door before he pushed his body against the wall "When the door closes, we take'em out" he whispered and turned back to the door. Before long, he turned back "But you shouldn't do too much. You're injured" his low whisper could barely be heard, but at least, she should have been able to get the gist of it, or at least that was what he hoped.

Sam Sheridan Sam Sheridan

Last edited:
Matt helped her out with the sling and in no time her arm was out of the way. It hurt to adjust it, but at least now she wouldn't have to worry about it bumping, swinging or moving while they tried to escape. With an amused smirk at his comment, she gave him a look. "I wish." she said as she looked around again.

Against the wall, Matt pointed at the pirates on the floor. Before she could even say anything, she was yanked along while he moved them against the wall, out of sight from the entrance. She didn't appreciate being thrown about like that, but it was a good idea. So she went with it. Pretty soon they were against the wall again and the voices were getting closer. Then came his words. "You shouldn't do too much, you're injured." For the stubborn and bull-headed mercenary, it really rubbed her the wrong way. Her gaze snapped up to him, vicious and furious eyes glaring at him. Her mouth opened and a finger came up as she prepared to tell him just what she thought about his concern, but before she could get a word out the door opened behind her.

In strolled the two pirates, still chatting and laughing happily as they walked. They stopped and looked at the table, expecting to see their friends sitting there. Instead all they found was a puddle of blood. Sam was frozen in place, her hand itching to shoot them and get it done with, but her mind telling her to not give away her position. She clutched as she stood there, pressed up against Matt with wide eyes staring at the two pirates who were now getting rather alarmed...

She could probably kill the more feeble minded with that stare of hers as it even managed to cause some fright in Mathieu. It was unclear whether he was lucky or not when the two pirates came to his rescue as the stepped into the room to see the puddle of blood. With his body angled sideways and left arm forward whilst the bound right one was in the back with Sammy, he suddenly lunged forward. With the left arm reaching in behind both of their necks, he pushed them forward, forcing them into the room whilst his foot when forward to make the one closer to him trip over it. At the same time, he pulled the girl behind him "The door" he said, careful not to be too loud.

With one foe having fallen face first onto the floor and the other still being caught with Mathieu's arm behind him, the mercenary kept the momentum and continued the push as if bringing someone in for a hug. But instead of a friendly embrace, he raised his knee into the other's belly, causing him to fold over and cough violently. Hoping that she had managed to close the door by now he let out an "And back" as he suddenly swung his right arm in the other direction, ultimately sending her toward the one who was on the ground.

Mathieu then basically threw himself upon the foe nearest to him who was still on his feet, ensuring that he would land on top of the pirate as they landed next to Sammy and the other pirate. Glancing over to her, he tried to see if she needed any help - only to receive a punch to his jaw from the man lying underneath him.

Luckily Matt took charge of the situation. He shoved the two inside and ordered her to close the door. She didn't waste a second as she slammed the controls to close the door up. Her attention then turned towards the two pirates as she quickly figured out what to do. Matt knocked the air out of one and helped to throw her at the other on the ground. She jumped and landed hard on his back, quickly slamming her foot down on his neck to produce a sickening, yet satisfying, snap. The man went limp on the ground and Sam turned to see if Matt had the other one under control.

She was quick to assist, stepping on the man's arm to stop him from punching and opening him up for Matt to take care of. Once he was done, Sam stepped back and grimaced as she felt her arm throb once again. She quickly hid her pain behind her glare and looked at him. "What was that about being injured?" she asked him with venom in her voice.

It was clear that she was in pain, but she refused to admit that he was right. Even with a sling, all that movement was only worsening her arm that already didn't look healthy. She couldn't help but gently hold onto her arm for support while looking at the door. "Come on. We should get out of here." she said before pushing on. In the hallway it was still dead quiet. Sam waited for several moments to see if something would happen again. When nothing did, she gave Matt a nod and walked into the hallway as quietly as possible. Luckily for them, the door they were looking for had a sign next to it. Sam pulled the pistol from her shorts and held it at the ready. The hallway was a serious risk and until she had her babies back, she wasn't going to relax.

They finally arrived at the door without incident and Sam opened it up. Thankfully the storage room seemed empty. She pulled Matt along and closed the door for him. "Finally. Now to find our gear." she said as she looked around.

Alright, she had the situation under control. Good. It was then that he saw her quick move to catch the punch thrown against him and as if by reflex, he sent his own fist into the pirates temple, hoping to knock him out. But for the sake of longevity and good measure, he sent another punch towards the pirate's head, guaranteeing that he'd stay out for a good amount of time. Whistling a low tune, he let out a sigh in relief "Thanks for the help Sammy" he said before receiving her piercing glare. "I'm sorry" he said and continued "I shouldn't have put in through that" whilst thinking of how he could have dealt with them without her help. After a few moments, he shook his head - hindsight was 20/20 but he was in the wrong. There was no need to dwell further on it - at least not for now.

After nodding in agreement, somewhat defeated after having let her down and seen her clear disappointment, Mathieu followed her through the next section to the area where their gear were stored. Looking around, he noticed how the room was filled with lockers and other storage units, mostly made of aluminum and thin plastics. "Let's find the ones with our stuff in'em" he said whilst reading the names on the lockers. Just like he expected, his gear seemed to be in one of the larger lockers and came relatively early on, apparently sorted by name. Happily, he pulled the door open - or at least that's what he thought he would do. Instead, it remained closed as it seemed to be locked. While it was possible to blast it open, the large mercenary went for the slightly more silent route. Pressing down against the lid hard, he saw how it was slowly starting to buckle. With ever increasing and lasting pressure, the lock mechanism finally gave way and broke, allowing him to easily pull the door open and retrieve his stuff, including both heavy armour, repeater, blaster pistol and vibrosword.

A glad smile spread across his face as he reached for the sword "I bet you looked forward to this" he said, activating the weapon and cutting the cuffs, liberating them from being bound to each other "Thank you for being such a good cuff-mate" he said before putting the sword back into the locker. As he did, the key she picked up earlier stinged against his skin, causing him to take it out. Looking at it dumbfounded, he said "I wonder if this one works" before handing it to Sammy. "Why don't you take a look? If it doesn't work, I'll come open yours too" his words were kind and simple, not leaving much room for interpretation regarding his sincerity. When she turned to look for her locker, he started equipping his heavy armour, happy to get to wear something more than the skin-tight body glove. Still, he kept an eye on her and wouldn't hesitate to come to her aid if she asked for it, or if he saw her struggle with it, guessing that she might be too proud to ask for help if needed.

He started to look for his things first and she tagged along. She watched as he literally broke off the lock from the locker door, jealousy swelling up quite a bit over that. She was determined to prove that she could do it too. He retrieved his items and used his vibroblade to cut the cuffs. Surprisingly, she didn't look nearly as excited as one would expect. "Awww, I was starting to enjoy dragging you around." she joked with him as she scratched her wrist against her belt.

She started to look around but stopped when he gave her the key from earlier. She looked down at it then back to him with a smug grin. "Oh please..." she tossed the keycard away into the corner of the room, watching it land somewhere behind the lockers. "I don't need a simple key to open mine." she proclaimed proudly as she marched off to find her own locker. Once she found it, she started to press down on the lock as well. When it didn't budge, she pressed harder. Eventually she hoisted herself up while trying to press down. But even with her body weight she couldn't budge the lock. With a grunt she stepped back and caught her breath. Nervously she glanced at him down the hall then back. She couldn't make a fool of herself like this. She tried again, grunting and heaving all the way as she fought against the lock. It merely creaked under the strain and bent a little, but it didn't go anywhere. She looked at him again with pleading eyes before focusing on the lock again. She knew he was watching her, but she still tried to avoid looking like she needed help. Even though it was clear as day.

With a smirk, he looked up at her - he was not completely sure if she was serious or not, but as a comment coming from Sammy, it could only be interpreted in one way: It was a compliment. Mathieu was extremely pleased and let out a slight chuckle as his gaze fell down "Well, you know, I am a mercenary" he said and continued after giving her a slight sideways nod "I might consider doing it again if you pay me. Or free of charge if if you provide housing and nutrition" he joked back with eyes wandering down to her belt and wrist for a short moment.

His eyes followed the card as it flew over and landed underneath a group of lockers over at the corner of the room. "Okay" he said, almost awkwardly. Looking at her for a few moments, he soon began equipping his armour, beginning with the nether half. "No" he thought as he saw her trying to repeat what he had just done. While the girl had many impressive qualities, strength did not seem to be one of them, and considering her slim appearance, it didn't come as much of a surprise either. "Sammy" he said, somewhat muted as he started hopping over to her on one foot as the other was still being put into a boot. With surprising grace, he reached her just as she was about to push down on the lid again "Sammy" he said again, hoping for her to stop and look up. It was obvious that this was far from the situation she wanted to find herself in. Looking at her, letting his eyes meet hers for just a couple of moments too long, he thought of how to best approach the situation.

"So, uhhh, hi" he begun "Would you, uh..." he spoke, not believing how ridiculous what he was about to ask of her was "Could you help me enclose the boot section down there? I can't reach it" Of course he could reach it - it was his own armour! The question was stupid in itself, but it could provide him with a valuable distraction as he then reached over to the locker. A sweet smile grew on his lips as he saw the adorable little dent she had caused. Almost sad to ruin it, Mathieu then pushed down hard against the locker, and once again caused the lock to break. This time, however, he did not open it but rather left it as it was. The honour would be hers.

She heard him call but didn't face him until he was right next to her. She faced him with a frown that was about as fake as one could get. She was actually glad he would come over to help her, though she figured he would regardless. She kept her eyes locked onto his, feeling a little awkward over the fact that he was just staring at her. Her lips parted to make a snarky remark but he cut her off.

His request was an odd one to say the least. she blinked and looked down at his armoured leg that was already fixed. Was this code for something or was he being serious. "Uhh...sure." she said rather stiffly before kneeling down. While she locked the armour into place and shifted it so sit correctly, he went and busted the lock open for her. A faint blush appeared on her face as she rose again, looking at the broken lock. "I would have gotten it." she said, clearly embarrassed over having to rely on him. "...Thanks." she said softly as she turned to face the locker. With a tug the door opened up and inside were her items. Her comlink, datapad and holsters containing her twin pistols. "Hehe, hey there." she said with a menacing grin as she reached for her holsters. However her plan for sliding the shoulder holsters on fell apart when she realized she couldn't move her arm without shooting waves of pain through her arm and chest. "Mind helping me out here?" she asked with a sigh as she held her holsters up.

Once he helped her to get them on she looked up at him again. The armour certainly fit him well. He looked quite intimidating, actually. A smirk spread across her features as she looked him in the eye. "Pity you had to put the armour on. I was starting to enjoy the view." she teased with a wink before walking past him. She drew a pistol and flicked the safety off. "Now how about we get off this rock?" she asked him, turning to give him a sidelong glance as a rather unsettling grin spread across her face.

He wanted to shake his head and allow an amused smile to form form on his lips as she insisted the she could have opened the locker on her own but he didn't. She was not the best at hiding her emotions - at least not at this instance. It was clear that she didn't want to appear weak, not even for a moment, and after hearing hints and bits of what she had been through, Mathieu had no trouble understanding why. "I'm sure you would have, one way or another" he said truthfully. While it seemed highly unlikely that she would have succeeded in brute forcing her way through, she was resourceful enough that he had no doubt about her being able to get it open through other means. Heck, in this case, maybe he was the 'means'. Sending her a wink and half a nod, he let out a short "You bet" before remembering her help, or whatever it could be called "And thanks for the boot" he continued before making his way back to his locker.

Stopping right in his tracks, the Morellian turned around and looked at her, open to hear what she had to say. Nodding, he walked back to her, just a few steps "You bet". Soon, he held her holster and slowly helped her get it back on, putting a steady hand on her to hold her still from time to time. "There we go" he said, making one last adjustment to the belt before leaning back with a smile "We're friends now, right? Help each other out when needed, free of charge and all that?" he said as he walked back to his locker where he continued equipping his armour. Her next comment nearly made him blush, but he remained still, finishing taking on the last glove before looking up at her. "Right back at ya!" was probably not the most smooth comment he could make but his lack of response probably wasn't much better. "I guess I lucked out then - I get to keep my view" he said, eyes following her as she walked past him.

"But just wait till you see this" he continued whilst putting the blaster pistol in its holster. With that, the mercenary retrieved his repeater from the locker and activated it, allowing it to spin for a bit causing a smooth and familiar sound. How he loved to hear his baby sing. "This gal probably weighs more than you" he joked with a teasing voice as he followed her to the door. "Let's take the back door - and if they try to stop us, we'll shoot. Hopefully, they've got a ship or something we can borrow" he said, now feeling stronger than ever as he had massive fire power and armour to keep him safe. The only thing that worried him was her. "So, uh, Sammy, if we get into a shootout, you can always stand behind me, okay?" he said, hoping that she would trust him enough to rely him by now.

Sam gave a rather devilish grin at his comment. Usually she'd kick a guy's backside for making comments like that, but Matt had slowly been getting under her skin. And he wasn't exactly bad looking...

He called her attention to his primary weapon. A massive, very sexy minigun started to spin up in his hands. Now that was something she could admire. He then decided on teasing a little further, causing her to calmly turn and waltz over towards him with rather accentuated hip movement. She brushed the barrel of her pistol under his chin as she looked up at him with a smirk. "Careful, soldier boy. You keep this up and you might just get cuffed and stripped all over again." she spoke in a rather sultry voice, before dropping her pistol and turning towards the door once again.

He mentioned the back door and she gave a nod. "Sounds good. Should give us an element of surprise as well." she spoke as she checked her pistol to make sure it was loaded. He drew her attention once more and offered to be her human shield. A very welcome and reasonable offer in her opinion. "I'll be sure to keep that in mind." she teased with a snicker. "Let's rock and roll." she quipped before turning to the door and opening it.

The door opened to the main hall, of course. But the picture before them was a welcome one. The pirates were lazing about, either drunk or high...and certainly caught off guard. In the middle of the room, surrounded by two dancing girls, was their captain. "Hey, fish!" she shouted, causing him to look at her. As soon as he did, she fired. The shot hit him square in the face and sent him toppling backwards off his seat. She then went on to fire at the Trandoshan and then at any other pirate that looked like a target.

They scrambled for their guns or for cover, but for a bunch of them it was too late. She kept firing while strafing for a table that was just toppled over by one of her victims. "Yeah?! YEAH?! You wanted a piece of me, so get some!" she roared with a borderline psychotic smile on her lips as she fired away at any pirate she saw

Things were getting heated - at least in some sense of the word. Mathieu looked down at her with kind eyes with a slight sense of fear as she held the barrel against his chin. He trusted her enough not to pull the trigger but being as such risk was never very enjoyable. There were so many things he could've said, but ultimately, he didn't. Instead, he just stood there smiling at her and letting her take charge. Whatever was going on between them piqued his interest, but there were some matters which had to take priority for now.

While he had hoped to escape the complex unnoticed through the backdoor, it seemed like the girl had some slightly different ideas, most likely having interpreted 'backdoor' differently than him. A big fight ensued as she shot and killed one of the pirates "Oh shit" he whispered under his breath as he saw that a fight was about to break out. Rushing towards the door, he now wished that they were indeed still bound as it would have allowed him to protect her better, and perhaps he could have prevented the entire situation from ever happening in the first place. Alas, that was not the case, and consequently, he now rushed towards the doorway which also happened to be the center of attention for the moment.

Seeing her take fire as she moved towards the table cause much more fear in him than he had experienced for the past few months at least. "Sammy! Down!" he roared as his repeater went off and he made a sweeping motion to ensure that he covered the room from side to side until he finally honed in on three pirates who seemed to have been the closest to hitting her. The storm of bolts heading towards them forced them down in behind cover - but it wouldn't be of much help to them as their cover soon broke which exposed them to his flurry of shots. In the process, the Morellian took both one and two shots from other pirates, but while it did produce a rather nasty sting, his heavy armour would negate any truly dangerous effect from the shots. Slowly, he moved closer to her, determined to get both himself and the girl out safely, even going so far as mentally preparing to pick her up and just make a run for it if needed. Hopefully, it wouldn't come to that, however. "Sammy, we're leaving!" he roared loudly, clearly used to having out shout his repeater.

Sam didn't question him when she heard him. She ducked behind her cover and watched in awe as the rotary blaster laid waste to the pirates. A maniacal laugh escaped her as she kept on watching him. When she saw the shots hit him, she glanced over the table and fired at any pirates she saw. She downed a few more by the time he reached her. "Yeah I think I sent a strong enough message to them." she commented as she got up, maintaining her fire on the pirates as she moved back along with him towards the exit. When her pistol ran dry she holstered it and drew the other.

When the main door opened and they rushed outside, a few pirates were seen doing their own thing. As soon as they noticed them and went for their weapons, Sam opened fire once more on a few. She trusted Matt to help her out as well while they ran for the nearest freighter ready to fly. It luckily wasn't far. It was a crummy old Corellian freighter but to her it was a gift from the heavens. She ran inside and stood on the ramp, covering Matt so he could board as well. As soon as he made it on board she hit the switch and closed it up. Soft thumping indicated that the pirates were still shooting but for now they were safe.

"Alright, I hope you can fly, 'cause we need to get out of here as soon as possible." she said as she made her way to the cockpit. She fell into the co-pilot's seat with a heavy sigh and looked at the controls. Immediately she gave up on trying to start it. Not by a longshot was she getting it off the ground.

The barrel stopped spinning as quickly and the repeater stopped spewing bolts. The pirates in the room were dead, either taken out by his spray, or by the shots Sammy got off during the fight. Turning around, he jogged towards her and the exit "Yep" he said, still with a rather loud voice as he hurriedly tried to get out. While the room laid silent for now, there were bound to be reinforcements coming now. In these kinds of places, there always were.

Once they got out, the Morellian blasted the locks of the door behind them, causing it to shut close and probably remain that way for a good length of time. His pace slowed down a bit as he started firing towards the ones outside, resulting in him having to play catch-up with the girl as she quickly got to the freighter. Still, he was able to take out a few pirates which in his mind meant that the two of them would be all the safer. Seeing as the doors were about to be broken open, the mercenary let out a low "Blast" under his breath and turned around to quickly move towards the ramp. Just as he had just covered her, Sammy now covered him, ensuring that only a few bolts would ever be fired at them with even a small degree of accuracy. "Thanks" he said as she closed the ramp behind him. But there would be little time for rest as they still needed to get away before the thousand stings of small arms blasters would break through the shields and hit something important.

Rushing toward the cockpit, he threw the repeater onto the couch in the common area which allowed him to move much faster, partially because he had to carry less weight, but primarily because it used to obstruct his legs lest it hung on his back. Crashing into the pilot's seat and awkwardly having it break from the speed at which he arrived and weight that he and his armour presented, Mathieu managed the panels on his knees before turning to her "Sammy, it's locked! They've got one of those security mechanism-things" he exclaimed, seemingly not very knowledgeable on how they worked. Knowing that he would have to stay at the cockpit, the Morellian reached over to her side of the cockpit, his length allowing him to bypass her completely and transferred power from the turrets to the shields, hoping to give her some extra time to hopefully crack through the security system.

When he mentioned a lock on the systems, she brightened up. THAT was something she could do. "No problem, gimme a sec." she said before jumping up and working on the system. She fiddled around with it and opened up some windows that clearly weren't meant to be opened by normal people. After typing and messing around with it, she hit a button and the lock disengaged. "There! Try now." she said triumphantly, looking at him with a wide smile as she waited for him to fly them out of there.

Once they were in the air, she relaxed into her seat and took a deep breath. "I could really use a cigarette right about now." she mumbled as she ran a hand over her face and through her hair. After a few moments she got up and stretched a little. "Let's see what our hosts left on she ship for us..." she spoke as she made her way into the ship. "Feel free to use the co-pilot's seat. Just don't break that one too." she joked as she disappeared around the corner.

A few minutes later a happy "Hell yeah!" sounded off in the mess room and not too long after the smell of cigarette smoke filled the air. Sam also found some beer in the fridge so she made herself comfortable on the couch next to his gun. With a sigh she slumped in her seat and held the cigarette in her mouth. She only took it out to sip her beer every now and then as she allowed herself to finally relax. She went the extra mile and even took off her boots and socks, allowing herself to just become a vegetable while the drink and smoke did their job.

Last edited:
Watching her, somewhat nervously, Mathieu prepared whatever routines which were possible before takeoff that the system lock would allow for, "Shields at 80%, energy levels stable" he said when the preparations were done and he could return to monitoring the activity whilst waiting for her go-ahead. As soon as he told him to try, the Morellian activated the engines and before long, they were piercing through the atmosphere on their way up into space. A confident smirk formed on his lips as they soared through the skies. While he was no pilot, it was still quite invigorating to be travelling in a fast ship, small arms fire chasing their trail and a beu-... Sammy at his side. Raising his fist in the air, he let out an excited "Yeah!!"

I slight sense of disappointment washed over him as she said that she'd leave his side to have a look around the ship. It made sense, however, as she had no real reason to stay there with him. It suddenly dawned on him that they might go on their separate ways soon. "Oh, okay" he said, letting his eyes follow as she went up to leave the room. Taking over her seat, he turned to look forth again "Thanks" he continued with a lowered voice, perhaps not even audible as she had already gotten a bit into the ship.

Once they had finally left the atmosphere and he had engaged the hyperdrive, he headed towards the mess hall. Whilst the unpleasant smell of smoking filled the area and the familiar hum from the hyperdrive filled the background noise a smile appeared on his lips as he saw her. "Making ourselves at home, are we?" he asked as he walked over to the fridge to pick up a beer for himself. Returning, he picked up the large weapon with his left hand and put it down on the floor which allowed him to take the seat next to her. Relaxing, he let out an "Ahhh" as he put one arm behind his head and used the other to raise a glass for a few clunks of the beer. "Thanks for today, Sammy. We really worked well together" he said and joked "I think that you may be the most lethal thing I've ever thrown at someone - and you should know that you're competing with grenades here"

Stretching his arms above his head and being very careful not to spill any beer whilst doing so, he then let both limbs fall back down with the free one spreading out on the couch's backrest behind her. Taking another sip, he asked "So what's next for you now?" he asked whilst looking down at her.

She heard his footsteps coming closer, but didn't bother to open her eyes. She only opened one to look at him then closed it again before giving a groan. "Yeah. Trying to give this arm some rest. It's killing me here." she mumbled with the cigarette between her teeth before taking another drag of it.

He moved the gun and sat down beside her, helping himself to a beer as well. She finally opened her eyes lazily to look at him when he thanked her. "Definitely a breath of fresh air compared to the trash I usually work with, that's for sure." she commented. She chuckled lightly at his compliment and gave him a light bump with her elbow. "You sure know how to throw a girl around, don't ya." she joked before finishing off her beer. She placed the empty can aside and shifted in her seat. She noticed the arm coming around her and smiled to herself, humouring him by leaning a little more into him. "First things first, I need to get this arm fixed up. Definitely broke something, and right now it's annoying the crap out of me." she commented as she looked down at her bruised and swollen upper right arm.

She looked up at him for a moment before dropping her cigarette bud into her can. "But for now, I'm feeling a little restless." her left hand shifted to rest on his inner thigh as a grin spread over her lips. "That fight really got my blood racing, so sitting still is becoming a chore." she suddenly sat up and swung a leg around to straddle him on the couch, though her expression was blank as if she was doing something completely casual and normal. She reached down and pulled his pistol free from its holster, looking it over and purposefully making sure the barrel swayed in his direction every now and then. "Tell me, soldier boy. You still look a little green. How many girls have you been with?" she casually asked...as she rested the barrel of his pistol against his chest.

A mischievous look was clear as day in her eyes. She didn't even disengage the safety on his pistol as she was playing with his nerves once again. "You look like you know how to treat a girl right, so I'd expect a lot." she continued to give him hell, shifting the barrel up to his neck and chin. She fully expected him to be confused as hell, especially after she complained about her arm. But Sam wanted to mess around with him a little, and in reality she was exaggerating a little over her arm. Right now her sick and twisted mind went down the gutter and the hunk in front of her was now in her sights, literally and figuratively.

A smirk appeared as she turned his compliment in a rather interesting direction. As she came in closer, his hand fell down a little to brush against the top of her shoulder with a light touch. Feeling rather stupid, he soon leaned back a little. Of course, there could be much better times for interactions like these, times when she wasn't injured like she was now. As soon as she mentioned being restless, the Mercenary was fully prepared to get up and perhaps help her find some kind of exercise she could do. But as often seemed to be the case, she had something completely different in mind and he was just as always prone to follow her lead. Had he not been wearing his heavy armour, there would have been a far more noticeable reaction to her touch than his surprised expression. Bracing himself, he quickly finished his beer and threw it in the trash bin with remarkable precision.

A satisfied grin spread across his face as she turned and took a seat on top of him. "Sammy" he said, somewhat unsure of what to think despite obviously not minding where things were going. His mouth closed as soon as he noticed his blaster pointing at him, despite it only being for a moment. His heart was racing as lust mixed with fear in a rather wicked way. Gulping, he said "A few" honestly, having been in a humble number of relationships from an early age - naturally all varying in seriousness and depth.

His right hand went up her thigh until it eventually reached her rear. Not replying to her comment yet, he simply rose to his feet, using the hand to support her. The other went to her back, ensuring that she wouldn't fall or make any crazy moves. "Oh yeah?" he asked in a low voice, head tilted down as he looked at her. Eventually they reached a wall against which she could lean, leaving only so much space between them. Leaning in closer and closer, he looked at her attentively "Maybe I can" he said, whilst taking the hand behind her back away and slowly reaching for her hand holding the gun. Gently, he would try to take hold of it and drop it.

"Thought so." she commented, sounding almost jealous. He decided to take initiative and took hold of her to lift her up. A careless chuckle rolled from her lips as she wrapped her legs around his waist to hold on. Her arm was pressed up against his chest, which bothered her. But she ignored it as he moved to press her against a wall. Their faces were dangerously close, but the wild and wicked look in her eyes didn't waver. She tilted her head up to maintain eye contact as he teased her a bit more.

His hand left her back and tried to take hold of the gun, but Sam had other plans. Deep down she was already getting a little stirred by him taking charge. If she didn't know him as well as she did by now, the mood might have gone out the window already. "Nah ah ah." she said with a slow shake of her head as she flicked the safety off and pressed the barrel against his chin. "I'm not the type of girls you're used to, big guy." she muttered with a sultry voice as she let her legs drop to stand on her own. "I'm the one who calls the shots here." she continued with a smirk. She gestured to the sofa with the gun and tilted her head slightly to the side. "Take a seat, soldier boy. And get rid of that armour." she ordered as she still held the gun on him.

If he did as she ordered, she'd give him a menacing grin and flick the safety back on, tossing the gun aside on the kitchen counter. Her hand came down and loosened the belt holding up her skimpy shorts. A few moments later she was wearing nothing more than her tank top and holsters as she straddled him again. "Now be a gentleman and help a girl out of her holsters." she ordered one last time before finally leaning in and giving him a deep, passionate kiss...

**********​

He heard her teasing reprimand and swayed the approach of his hand. Apparently, he was not going to remove her weapon, or his weapon, rather. Instead she was going to bring the risk up a notch but taking off the safety. An almost tired appearance flashed by on his face before gulping and nodding "Okay" he said with his gaze falling down. Looking back up again, he confirmed what she had just said "You're calling the shots" he said. While he had actually not let go of her when she unwrapped her legs, holding her suspended in the air for a bit, he now slowly let go, allowing her to ease down onto the floor, making their height difference even more prominent.

Complying with what she said, he walked over to the sofa and removed his armour piece by piece until he only had his body glove left "It's off" he said calmly has he sat down, barely able to contain his smile as he admired her. Things then proceeded quickly, way quicker than he was comfortable with - although her getting rid of the blaster was quite appreciated. "Sammy" he said as she approached his seated position. It looked like she wanted to take things a few steps further than what he thought was appropriate after only having known each other for a few hours and having an idea of her past made it even more despicable if he were to go along with it. Still, his hands went around her back and with a rather smooth motion, the Morellian managed to remove the shoulder holsters. Using just a bit more force than necessary, he threw them away, including the blasters which they stored, resulting in their environment being relatively weapon free - even his vibrosword laid among the pile of armour on the floor.

While reciprocating the kiss at first, Mathieu broke it off after a few moments. "Sammy, this ain't right" he said, now looking up at her. With one hand resting on her hip and the other her waist, the Mercenary could easily have removed her and put a definite end to the situation, but his grip remained soft and gentle which was matched by his caring voice as he said "We're going too fast, Sammy" It was clear that he was still not trying to wrestle control from her as he made no moves to do so. Instead, he continued "We only just met" he said leaning up towards her and giving her a soft peck on the cheek "We've got time" he said, almost in a whisper close to her ear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom