Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Karkosuchus

Karkosuchus

K
It has been some time since I have writing this character and I have enjoyed him to some extent.

However there is always room for improvement and I am wanting to check with those who have written with him or have seen his threads.

I am looking for any kind of criticisms in terms of character development or writing style in general and where you see this character might go in the future.

I'd like any and all thoughts and opinions.

Daro Roz’yrn

“150 years of getting shot at for a living”
Little late to this party sorry.

I’ve only fought him once, but I really like how he stays true to his “big bad brute” aesthetic. The fact that you adhere to this style no matter the consequences speaks to your talent as a writer. Still, I feel like his weapons loadout could benefit from some kind of “crowd control” or “movement restrictive” type items to better aid his hunter profile.

Sometime after I get back from my semi-LOA, it would be cool if Karky and Daro had a drink somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom