Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Catalog Kal's Fabulous Factodex Commissions

Current Status: CLOSED

If OPEN, feel free to post requests. If CLOSED, please do not post requests.

Both Factory and Codex submissions are applicable, though the former is often quicker/easier. Suggest anything you like, but be aware that I am far more interested in fun stuff than 'how many turbolasers can you fit on a star destroyer?'

This is mainly (but not solely) aimed at Uniques.

I reserve the right to show blatant favouritism towards people I write with.

Please use the template below. Or don't, I'm not your supervisor. Whatever you do, keep in mind that I follow the whims of my muse more than any desire for gain - a concept I'd like to make is worth more than a pile of UCs.

Concept: (What do you want? Can be general or specific.)
Concept Art: (Optional. Link art you think would work; I reserve the right to use something else.)
Tribute: (I demand tribute. This can, however, be 'A Sense of Pride and Accomplishment'. Up to you, really.)

Do I have examples? Of course!

Concept: Cool gun.
Concept Art: Source.
Tribute: A $15 Applebee's gift card.

Wrong, wrong, wrong.

The concept is uninformative, the concept art links to a picture of Mao Zedong playing ping pong rather than a gun (and you really should get a better source than Pinterest!), and there is no Applebee's near me. Also, you should not be offering anything with monetary value, we're talking submissions for crying out loud.

Go give your money to some artist or another instead.

Anyway, let's fix that.

Concept: A full-auto rocket launcher, 'cuz more dakka good'.
Concept Art: Art by Mustafa Shukri.
Tribute: 4200 UCs and a picture of a towel.

Perfect. You want another acceptable example? Sure!

Concept: I want this character to be able to fly like Superman.
Tribute: I won't cyberbully you if you do this for me.

Thanks, Hex Hex - what a deal!
Q: Why are you doing this?
A: Why not?

Q: Why 'Factodex'?
A: Factory & Codex, duh.

Q: Commissions, you say? Should I offer real money?
A: Only if you want me to diss you for not knowing how to read.

Q: Why do you have a Q&A?
A: To answer questions like this!

Completed Requests:
  • The Pylantians; a species where the males are supermodels and the females eldritch abominations. / Request.

Last edited:

Concept: A type of miniaturised droid with a swarm mentality capable of delivery invididually tiny but collectively powerful explosive strike.
Concept art: Arcane wiki
Tribute: A voucher good for one high thrill probably dangerous ride for the character of your choice as a passenger with Hex Hex aboard this on Denon or Coruscant finishing with your own board, signed by its maker to take home.*

*This does not have to be your character. - weight limits apply, probably not suitable for those with heart conditions, back problems or pregnant women. Voucher has no cash value. Hex takes no responsibility for, basically anything.​

Kal Kal

Toogi,

Unko sa doe concept mee propose u, lord of doe shadows.

Concept : A unique sail barge developed for the size of Vizzi, for future use. With the size, it would be more like a yacht. There would be many rooms even secrets ones. And Vizzi being part of the Vosadii Kajidic, there is a huge probability that the sail is full of little mic for spying purposes. In a way, a sort of mobile Hutt palace.
Concept art : Art station - West Studio
Tribute : I can give you 3020 Underworld Credits, which is all I have for the moment. Also an rp in which, Vizzi is stranded in a station or another place, waiting for a transport or something else and one of your characters cross his path with him. And for the last tribute : The promise to play a Shadow as a character in the future, because I really enjoyed the Lore you created on this forum !

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Kal
Concept: A species in which the usual sexual dimorphism found so commonly in science fiction is reversed: the males are not only conveniently humanoid, but they all look like hot supermodels, while the females are horrifying eldritch monstrosities. Despite this, their society has perfect gender equality and the terribly handsome men naturally prefer their abominable women, much to the dismay of ladies outside their species. You can play around with any other aspects of the sub.
Concept Art: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I’m sure you can get one of those AI generator thingies to crank out some suitably grotesque females.
Tribute: I’ve been on a functional fashion kick with Thelma, so if you want an outfit subbed, I can have her make you one. Also, I will actually use this species in my threads, if not RP as one at some point. This is not just a meme/joke request.

Kal Kal

Last edited:
Concept: A technological phasing device (Essentially a NFU/technological equivalent to Force Phase). Ideally modular enough to be implanted in an armor or a droid. Some kind of vague systems to keep the wearer from falling through the earth (unless they want to do exactly that)
Concept Art: https://media.tenor.com/q6ley7_uCnYAAAAC/monica-rambeau-the-marvels.gif
Tribute: Uhhhhh my everlasting gratitude and some UCs!
1f605.svg

Kal Kal

Last edited:
Concept: A military regiment, dedicated to Jegy Sesara in the Empire of the Lost that resembles a bunch of outcasts, something not generally in the line of a military organization. More or less, alien creatures that have been displaced by the Galaxy by the Jedi and has bunched up as a small society/military to ensure their own security and safety. (Think of the movie Outlaw of Josey Wales) This can be Force Sensitive or not, I just have an issue attempting to find a way to create it currently on my own.

Concept Art: Linked to Discord for Easier Access (Source: Here)

Tribute: Alfred Muscovite, Isotope Tritium Zero, and Lorekeeper Line Blood

Kal Kal

• ohyeah
Concept: A fabric or dye with special protective properties. It must be organic, not synthetic. The actual protections it offers are up to you, but it should be practical, so don't give it an Extreme rating against, I dunno, microwaves and no protection against anything else.
Concept Art: Depends on what you decide to make.
Tribute: An outfit made with whatever you create, or a favor of your choosing, to be cashed in whenever you wish.

Kal Kal

• ohyeah
Concept: A really interesting set of Beskar'gam that would be worked into the history of Clan Shakti as the Beskar of the leaders. Not interesting like all the guns I can buy those, but interesting as in cool lore as to where the original owner would have gotten it from (circa sith invasion of mandalore) maybe some sith alchemy, or old forgotten tech, i don't know, its a new character and I want some unique armor but im stumped on a concept lol. Also feel free to go wild with dathomirian flavor as it is all over him and his clan
Concept Art: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/13/cd/b7/13cdb7358efbfc2f508efb99de1ce96f.jpg (red and black color scheme with room for zabrakian horns is all I ask)
Tribute: Every fight I fight in it will be OOC in your name! Also some UC and and rp if you are down

Kal Kal

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom