Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Kalous Ro

Status
Not open for further replies.
son-of-batman-movie-review-the-film-s-main-vilalin-slade-wilson-deathstroke.png
Name: Kalous Ro
Loyalties: The First Order
Role: Knight
Development Threads: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/83518-the-master-and-the-apprentice-npc-thread/
Species: Human
Force Sensitivity: Yes
Appearance: Shows his age but also his experience. Tends to wear more lean clothing for better movement but puts robes on over to give off the appearance of an older, decrepit man. Wears a mask to conceal his face.
Personality: Sometimes plays the fool if only to annoy those he teaches. When teaching he’s stern, forward, keeps up the pressure and doesn’t relent.
Weapon of Choice: Lightsaber.
Wealth: Average, spends most of it on traveling.
Combat Function: Highly skilled in saber fighting over anything else.
Skills: Force Healing
Notable Possessions: His lightsaber which was given to him by his master, apparently passed on through others. Also carries two training sabers for himself and his student.
Other Notes: Has an ex-wife and daughter out somewhere in the galaxy. Does not see them due to the bad history between them.

Intent: To help train my character

[member="Vandal Saar"]

I'm gonna take some time to read this. But while I do, take the opportunity to beef up this submission a good deal. A master level NPC should have a submission that reflects his expertise, level of skill, personality, and connection to your character. Right now, I'm not getting enough information about the npc to feel comfortable with moving forward (feel free to use what you have done in the development to spice this sub up.) Along with that, link to the development thread directly in the submission.

[member="Reverance"]

I went back and changed a few things but, seeing that you're right about not having a lot since I don't need him for much, I've decided to knock him down to just a knight level character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom