Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kalevala Holdings

Titan

Corporation Name: Kalevala Holdings

HQ: Kalevala

Locations: Kalevala, Mandalore,

Operations: Investing, Finances,

Rationale: Once Titan started acquiring more and more corporate power, he decided to invest in a holding company to better manage his assets. Labeling the company Kalevala holdings after his home planet.

Tier: Tier II

Description: Kalevala Holdings invests in large and/or developing companies as well as offering loans to startups and designers. If an investment fails, or someone refuses to return on a loan, a mercenary group will be hired to take care of the problem. In addition to investing, Kalevala Holdings also manages the wealth of people who pay for such services, including royals and other wealthy figures.

Subsidiaries: None

Parent Corporation: NA

Holdings:

Primary Source: NA

RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

Titan Kryze said:
Kalevala Hypernautics 100% Kalevala Crystals and Sabers 100%
This seems as these companies are subsidiaries to this one which is only possible at Tier 3. Moreover a character can own up to 2 Tier 2 companies, anything beyond that needs development.

You have the Kryze shipyards which if I remember correctly are being renamed to Kalevala Hypernautics and the Kalevala Crystals and Sabers are under review. So either Kalevala Crystals and Sabers or Kalevala holdings goes Tier 1 or a development thread would be required to keep all three at tier 2.

Titan

[member="Zef Halo"], Can you withhold any further judgment for this until the 24th of this month. As the auction I am bidding in is the reason I set up this sub. In hindsight, I think I should have waited.

[member="Titan Kryze"]

I will archive it then, and if you decide to dump it we will keep it archived but if you decide to have it up for reviewal again PM a Roleplaying Judge to take it out of the archives. I think that works best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom