Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Kale's SithSaber

Status
Not open for further replies.
Double_Bladed_Lightsaber_by_Tenacity1.png

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/236/0/7/Double_Bladed_Lightsaber_by_Tenacity1.png/url]

Intent: To be Kale's primary lightsaber
Development Thread: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/18187-preferred-buissness/#entry250628"]http://starwarsrp.net/topic/18187-preferred-buissness/#entry250628
Manufacturer: Kale Xeros
Model: Kale's Saberstaff
Affiliation: Kale Xeros
Modularity: No
Production: Unique
Material: Dallorian Alloy casing, Natural Lightsaber parts, 2 Lorrdian crystals
Description: This was the lightsaber Kale crafted as his own when urged to do so by his master Darren Shaw. Kale created the weapon to give him more versatility as his master constantly taught him. This weapon also has the surprise factor of housing two blades in a hilt that is usually only used for single-bladed lightsabers. This gets rid of the weakness that most dual blade lightsabers have. With the shorter hilt there was no need to worry about it being a main target and being dismembered mid combat. Though this same benefit came with the cost of control when using it as a saberstaff since dual-blades usually needed two hands to wield, but the hilt limits Kale to only one hand while the second blade is active.

The blade has dual-phase technology built in that lets it extend anywhere from .5 meters to 2 meters at its max for each blade. However the 2 meters is rarely used because of the difficulty it takes to master its use. It also comes with a switch to change the intensity of the blade so it could be as weak as a glow rod at its lowest setting and when set to max acts like a regular lightsaber.

Classification: SithSaber
Size: One-handed/ Two-handed
Length: Hilt: 35cm Blades: .5-2 meters (Each blade)
Weight: 1.6 kg
Other Features: N/A

@[member="Kale Xeros"]
Hi there! I noticed many things in this submission are pretty similar to mine. A few points that need to be changed:
  • Image has already been used in a previously approved submission, you'll need a new one.
  • Please add the Length. Add this for the hilt.
  • I want a Development Thread done for the creation of this lightsaber. The Dual Phase technology and the unique crystal aren't things that are just passed around.
Archiving until completion of Dev Thread. Please complete it within a timely manner, you can request for recovery later. Just shoot me a PM when you're finished with the thread and I'll bring this thing right back and judge it again! Have fun roleplaying!

I am told that the dev thread for this is complete, and I've been asked to remove it from the archives.

@[member="Kale Xeros"], please edit in the link to the finished development thread. A judge will look at this submission shortly.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
@[member="Kale Xeros"]
Two little things here.

First, could you fix your link to your dev thread, please? 'Tis non-clickable/non-reroutable.

Second, after speaking to the other Factory Judges and Admins, we no longer acknowledge crystal powers and/or abilities in lightsabers aside from event technology. Please remove the mentions of such, though you can keep the crystals if you'd like as it will affect the color I believe.

Once done, @ me and we'll move on from there.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
@[member="Kale Xeros"]

Alright, last thing that I somehow missed. The length section is left blank. You have the length and such of the hilt and blades listed elsewhere, but go ahead and list it there, too, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom