Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kale Xeros

sith_by_nefar007-d5qlgkc.jpg

NAME: Kale Xeros

FACTION: N/A

SPECIES: Human

SEX: Male

HEIGHT: 6'4

WEIGHT: 215

EYES: Gray

HAIR: Gray

SKIN: Tan

FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :

+ Great Strength: After spending so many years on Kessel and mining Kale has acquired a great deal of strength

+ Extreme Physique: Kale can take extreme amounts of pain as well as has great stamina reserves

+/- Uncontrollable Rage: Sometimes Kale is prone to have flashbacks to his times on Kessel which sends him into a rampage mode. He may be incredibly strong but he'll literally kill anyone he can when it happens.

- Obsessed: Whenever he becomes interested in something such as revenge Kale will focus on nothing but it. Often neglecting his duties.

- PTSD: Kale suffers from his memories from his time on Kessel and occasionally goes into a panic mode.

- Tunnel Vision: When he becomes focused on battle he focuses so much on his opponent that he's been known to ignore his surroundings.

APPEARANCE:
Kale is a well muscled man standing at 6'4 often towering over most other human. His hair was naturally gray upon birth, and so were his piercing eyes. It was surprising from someone like Kale to have tan skin especially considering where he had spent his life.

BIOGRAPHY:
Do you think it's fun to be sold into slavery!? Fun to work every day till your body aches? All of it for nothing! My father sold me into slavery as if I were nothing but a product to him. On that faithful day the slaver arrived my father didn't hesitate one second to send me off. My mother would've probably stopped him if she wasn't always off using glitterstim. Do you think this is a game? Well it's not! I was taken to the moon Kessel where I was then forced to work day and night for the rich bastards who owned the moon. Everyday another of my friends fell to the spiders. The spiders, those magnificent and cruel beast would attack with no warning. Often taking 1 if not 2 people at a time. Somehow I had always seemed unlucky though if just one of them had attacked me maybe I wouldn't have to live with this torture. It kills me every time I see a friend die! Do you know what that's like? Of course not! You're sitting there happy with your families completely unaware of whats going on right below your nose! And if you're aware why haven't you done anything about this yet?! If yo don't get up I swear I will find you and rip the flesh from your bones! You know why? Because I can!

Apprentice Ark:

One day during a spice mining expedition the tunnel Kale and his fellow miners had entered began to collapse causing a huge distraction throughout the facility. Finally sensing his chance for escape Kale escapes Kessel with the help of Darren Shaw, where they flee to the planet Lehon pursued by pirates. Arriving on the planet things become grim as Darren and Kale fight the pirates. Darren begins to enlighten him and turn Kale away from the dark path that he was treading. Following Darren Kale ends up joining a group of Dark Jedi known as the Black Hand where he then received a very short education from them before they disbanded where he's been left alone to his own devices since and tried to find himself. Still following the trail of his old master Kale has seen his old master join the same faction that he had turned Kale away from... The Sith. What could've drove the man to this Kale didn't know but he did intend to find out but first he would need more training before he confronted his old master. Setting out upon the stars Kale looks for a new masters and a new adventure to go on.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Force Abilities:

Force Telekinesis: IIIIIIIIII
Meditation: IIIIIIIIII
Force Body: IIIIIIIIII
Force Speed: IIIIIIIIII

Lightsaber Forms:

Shii-Cho: IIIIIIIII
Makashi:IIIIIIIII
Soresu: IIIIIIIII
Ataru: IIIIIIIII
Shien/ Djem So: IIIIIIIIII
Niman/ Jar'kai: IIIIIIIIII
Juyo/ Vaapad: IIIIIIIIII

Possesions:

Gh-44 Blaster Pistol
2 Westar-34 pistols
DP20 Frigate
light Durasteel Armor
Vibroblade
EQUIPMENT: 2x Kale Sithsabers

SHIP: N/A

KILLS: N/A

BOUNTIES COLLECTED: N/A

ROLE-PLAYS:

Freedom at last: Kale makes his escape from Kessel to meet Darren Shaw who then takes him under his wing.
Darkness Calls: Kale follows Darren to the Order of the Black Hands first meeting.
Knowledge is Power: Kale goes through some force training with Judas.
Other Priorities: Vilox mentors Kale on the history of the Dark Jedi.
Crusaders Lead The Way: Kale, Akon, Zoey, and Kelik try to free people from mind control on the planet Subterrel.
Demonsgate is pretty close to Hell: Zoey, Akon, and Kale explore the planet Demonsgate looking for the ideal location to set up a mining facility.
Preferred Business: Kale and Lilith Mae Lancaster create his personal sabers.
A New beginning: Kale meets Krest and begins getting trained in the lightsaber form Shii-cho

@ Zrash'toul'frusku

Thank you, I actually loved the book Death Troopers though I think they didn't spend enough time on character development, and the Han and Chewie cameo was way to overrated and unnecessary for me.

Evard L'Rik

Got Lightning Running Through my Veins
[member="Kale Xeros"]

We should have a thread... Evard has a dormant Sith Lord in his head trying to kill him, and that same Sith's ghost made him literally destroy his home planet a few years ago. PTSD rogues...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom