Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Kaine's Siqsa Battle Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
lord_sanctus_by_dywa-d4g61n9.jpg
Intent: To give Kaine a replacement for his older Operations Armor and as a icon of his authority and position within the Empire.
Manufacturer: Kaine
Model: Siqsa Battle Armor
Affiliation: Sith Empire/Kaine
Modularity: Yes
Production: Unique
Material: Mask: Aurodium augmented with Sith Alchemy. Body Armor: Duraplast augmented with Sith Alchemy​
Description: Made within the private forges of Kaine's Estate on Thyferra and blessed by his own hand with Sith Alchemy, the Siqsa battle armor serves as Kaine's new armor in battle and for personal appearances as his Sith identity, Lord Infinitous. His mask has a build in rebreather that can cycle out toxins in the air, but has no other special adaptations besides that. His armor is made of the durable material known as duraplast, but is made lightsaber resistant with the help of Sith Alchemy, making it far more impervious to damage than it normally would. Both of the arms have built in wrist launchers based off the design his operations armor, able to fire up to nine projectiles of any of these combinations: Spines with an electrical charge, poison darts, explosive needles, or a single grappling hook. His boots are equipped with magnetized soles, which can adhere to any metallic surface and can be switched on and off with the force via an internal switch in the heel. His armor also comes with a built-in homing device in case he needs to be found quickly by his allies.

Classification: Multi-purpose
Weight: 12 kg
Quality: Class 9
Other Feature(s): Nothing besides what was explained in the description.​

Sirella Valkner

Because I'm a plant.
I know I’m just on a trial basis, but I’d like to see an ammo count for the wrist launchers. That seems to be consistent with the rest. Also I’ll poke Jon on Skype.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
*nods* Comparing it to your original armor, the wrist launchers seem to be a condensed version of Mandalorian armor all in one. An ammo count would be appropriate.

Thank you, for editing! I looks good and its got my stamp of approval, but I'm going to let Ashin and Sirella have a look and make sure everything is in place since they were the first to respond. If they haven't looked at it in a couple of days I'll pass the final judgement.
Thanks Kaine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom