Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kage CC-743

Texam Halion

T
Oh, come on, I'll play nicely. I'll only bring a few vibroblades and a sniper rifle. No explosives, I promise..... :p

NO, no! Weapons make them excited...it's like chocolate to children, or space to obese Twi'leks. I cant guarantee your safety. @[member="Texam Halion"]

Now listen to your father boy. Go back to that dominion, slaughter a few more Sith, and bring me a beer!

Texam Halion

T
*crosses arms* Excuse me? Are you suggesting that I can't handle myself? :angry: ....... :mellow: ........ :D ........ :laugh:

Oh, and beer is the worst. A nice Corellian Prospecter would suit you better....

Jackpot Tal'Verda

J
@[member="Commander Calico CC-247"] You may be one year older than I am, but that doesn't give you the right to call me son, nor does it give you the right to order me around like that! >:C

Texam Halion

T
*Shakes head* you know, the sooner you treat them like brothers, the sooner you won't have to worry about the bottles and such. It's simple math. You treat them like adults, they'll start acting like adults....

Texam Halion

T
*Throws bottle down* NO! I AM NOT YOUR BOTTLE LADY! I refuse to let this go on any longer! They are all young, free-willed, smart young men! If you don't want to treat them that way, then I WILL! :p

Jackpot Tal'Verda

J
Calico, I just saved your life and this is how you repay me? By treating me like a son instead of treating me like a brother?

We took three worlds; good behavior breeds complacency. They need to be a little wild....

And..fine. I'll treat them like cats or something just...get the bottle!

@[member="Texam Halion"]

The Republic is an obese child trying to steal all the food from the other starving children. @[member="ARC-052 Dish"]

I'm a dog person anyway. I think we'll get along just fine. :D @[member="Texam Halion"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom