Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Kade

"Being a Hood Rat isn't all that bad, at least I get food at the end of the day."

NAME: Kade

FACTION: Darkwire

SPECIES:
Human

SEX: Male

HEIGHT: 5'9"

WEIGHT: 120lbs.

EYES: Brown

HAIR: Black

SKIN: Tanned

FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :

- Strength -
Repairman: Kade knows his way around droids for the most part, or at least that's what he thinks.

- Strength -
Just a Hoodrat: Not a merc, soldier, or Jedi. Kade is fairly unassuming. Allowing him the luxury of blending into crowds.

- Weakness -
Gotta Make Ends Meet: Kade usually won't turn down the chance at credits, wanting to get out of a life of poverty

- Weakness -
Hoodrat, Not A Fighter: Kade isn't trained in the art of combat at all. If push comes to shove, He might be able to point a blaster the right way.

BIOGRAPHY:
"Wait what- A Biography? Why?"
"To let other Hoodrats know your story..."
"Okay; I guess."

If Found:
Well if you found this journal, then you're walking the same path as me. And to that, Cheers! I bet you're wondering: Who would leave a journal in the middle of a random alleyway in the lower levels of Coruscant? Well to that I say you'll find out.

A Hoodrat's problem:
Who has time for the bigger problems of the galaxy? Especially when you're moving place to place. Like me. The only thing on my mind from day to day is when I'm going to get my next meal, or a warm place to sleep. Don't feel bad, I'm walking the same path as many others. Just scraping by. It's not all bad: if you avoid the illegal substance peddlers and just about anyone who's on the lower levels. No biggie.

A Bit About Me:
Can you believe it? I actually wasn't born into this life, I was the son of a couple who owned some big Droid manufacturing company back in the day. Its not important what happened. Maybe you will find out one day. Anyway I ended up on the streets and by myself, not exactly the life my parents would want for me, but things change. I do still keep up my hobby of fixing droids here and there, but it's hard without proper equipment.

I actually prefer this life to be honest. It does get a little lonely though, I won't lie. Had some close calls and bad days; but you learn to handle it. I do have a few rules I live by. It might help you, it might not. You can be the judge.

A Hoodrat's Rules to Live by:
1. Keep your head down: you're asking for trouble if you make eye contact with most of the people dwelling down here: one wrong look aand it will be game over. Its better just to avoid it all together. Same thing with talking. You slip up on one word and you're dead.

2. Stay on the move: Just in general. It helps keep your wits about you. You dont get comfortable therefore you dont forget the first rule.

Well I have more rules, but what fun would it be if I told you them in one entry? The only way you'll find out more is if you find another one of my journals. Who knows what you might learn...

I'll give you this before I go. If you truly are someone who walks the same path as me. (Living on the streets and just trying to get by.) Then I give you props, its not an easy path, but you'll get through it.

My Next Steps:
I've heard rumors of a place called Denon from what I hear, it is a lot like Coruscant. Could be interesting to check out. So I'm heading off to find a way to get off world. Look out for my next Journal there.

Stay safe!
- Kade

P.S.
What I look like:

I realize I didn't really give a description of myself, so here it is.
I'm a stocky teen with face tattoos. Thats a pretty good description right?

SHIP:
Hoodrats don't own ships...

KILLS:
N/A

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
N/A

ROLE-PLAYS:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom