Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kade Keanu

r9mttg.jpg

NAME: Kade Keanu
FACTION: Jedi Order
SPECIES: Human
HEIGHT: 1.8 meters
WEIGHT: 68 kilograms
EYES: Brown
HAIR: Brown
SKIN: Tan
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :

Strengths:
· The Force
· Basic hand to hand combat
· Intelligent
· Confident
· Logical
· Patient
· Attentive listening
· Tolerant

Weakness:
· Headstrong
· Overconfident
· Arrogant

SHIP:
None

BIOGRAPHY:
Coming soon...

KILLS:
None

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
None

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
None

I knew that was coming lol. Best avatar choice for a Jedi ever, isn't it? Bet you're wishing right about now that I was Darth Caedus instead or that your name was Tenel Ka Djo, right? Seriously though, Jacen Solo was the only choice that fit well with the character I'm portraying.

...Awkward... I bet now you probably want to kill me and I haven't even started yet. lol. Well it doesn't matter anyway, I don't plan on turning to the dark side, so you may have your chance in the future, although by then I might be a Jedi Knight. Instead, I plan on becoming a Jedi Master eventually, like Obi-Wan Kenobi, Qui-Con Jinn, and of course Luke Skywalker. Hopefully I can get there in time threw proper training and experience. By the way, Karen, your avatar is awesome. My apologies, Kaine, for thinking you were... you know. -_-

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Thanks I'm a fashion maven. And like most MMO's, my power level directly equates to how much skin I'm showing. Lol. Now if only my sword would glow rainbow colors and produce butterflies every time I swung it. I'd be set. Hehe. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom