Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

K.S.M Inc

Corporation Name: K.S.M Inc (Kessel Space Mining Incorporated)

Headquarters: Kessel

Locations: Sevarcos II

Operations: K.S.M Inc aka Kessel Space Mining Incorporated, was at one point nothing but mining spice and selling it to crime lords or other drug dealers. However after Kale's take over it was changed to where the mining of spice was still used however the mixing of the spice with others was integrated. Now instead of being used as only a drug for pleasure it is sold to military powers or indiviuals to give them a boost in their physical and mental abilities. If sponsored or paying the company will also take in spice addicts and help taper them off and overcome their addiction.

Rationale: After years of being a slave on the asteroid Kessel and forced to work in the mines of Kessel, Kale escaped the mines during a cave in and killed the corporate owner. Later on after escaping the asteroid with Darren Shaw, Kale returned with a crew of pirates who helped take over the facility. After taking over the headquarters on Kessel, Kale showed his dominance and forced the other facilities to give in to his orders and free the slaves. The slaves were then either free to go wherever they want, or they could stay and work and be paid.

Tier: 2

Description: K.S.M Inc was at one point a cruel company using slaves to work the spice mines at their facilities, however after Kale's take over that all changed. The company was still cutthroat but did it in a more politically acceptable way. Instead of using slaves they were freed and offered a chance to work on the planets for actual pay with insurance. This company uses the contacts of its past owners as well as the connections of the pirates that help run the corporation to spread its influence and accumulate more sales.

Instead of selling only pure spice it is processed and mixed with others to give it a variety of effects while also minimizing the addiction rate. The mixed spice is sold to military powers as well as individuals where it can be used to boost the physical and mental traits of the users. If sponsored or paying for themselves K.S.M will take in spice addicts, taper them off and help them overcome their spice addiction. The planet Sevarcos II is used as a secondary mining facility that provides other types of spice that are then mixed with the glitterstim to make rarer variants, it also serves as a employment agency offering jobs in the mines to the unemployed. Even with all the legitimacy the spice is still sold as it used to though to give the company another way to make a even bigger profit.

@[member="Kale Xeros"]

It'd be helpful if we knew what the acronym "K.S.M." stood for. I'm assuming Kessel Spice Mining, but I'd like to see it at least once either in the title or at the beginning of the submission. Generally speaking, massacring company personnel and taking over the headquarters and surrounding facilities does not a company make, but it's generally understood that Kessel is a particularly lawless cesspit at this time, so no worries about that.

You need to axe one of your two other locations and offer up a description on what goes on there as well.

EDIT: I notice you already have one company on a different character. Do you really, sincerely need another? I've noticed you've sparingly roleplayed with that one, at best.

@[member="Gerion Ardik"]
Done

Yes I do have a company on my other character and the main reason that I don't rp to often on there is because the people I'm rping with reply rather slowly. So I'm sorry on that part. This company I plan on growing through IC till its tier five and I can branch it out across other areas and aspects, however if you want me to trash it I will.

@[member="Kale Xeros"]

No worries. If it's slow-going, it's slow-going, and I can understand that. Just making sure nothing gets neglected and we don't get superfluous with these submissions. Everything checks out, so I'll approve you on my end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom