Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kára Morrigan

Kára Morrigan

Angel of Deception
Kára Morrigan, "Darth Calixte"

____________________________________​
NAME: Kára Morrigan
FACTION: The Sith Empire
SPECIES: Epicanthix

HEIGHT: 6'1 | 185.42 cm
WEIGHT: 142 | 64.86 kg

EYES: Aquamarine
HAIR: Pink
SKIN: Pale
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:

Pre-Sith Training:

I know nothing of remorse or mercy, and I take great pleasure in giving pain. I am a combatant first and foremost, crafted to kill with a single minded intensity. I acknowledge my arrogance and my lack of understanding beyond the teachings of my deceased former master, but I consider them mere setbacks as opposed to true weaknesses. I lie as easily as I breathe. My mind cannot be penetrated by any Force-user, and my Blastsword allows for a very unique and unpredictable form of combat, learned from an Adumari in my masters employ. To supplement my melee skills, I was taught K'tara and Teräs Käsi by my former master. As an Epicanthix my body is very strong and resilient, and intense physical training has only enhanced this effect. As of yet, I know little of the Force; I can turn my pain and fear and rage into power, but my use of the skill is little more than instinctual. I can throw things without touching them if I'm angry enough, and once through sheer strength of will I crushed a mans hand to pulp.

Sometimes, though, the darkness speaks to me, whispers things in my ear, seduces me with dulcet tones and promises of death and destruction. I so very much enjoy its voice -- it's sweeter than the most gruesome of tortures, and it knows me better than I know myself.

SHIP:

WEAPONS:
Red Lightwhip
Adumari Blastsword
High Voltage Electrostaff
Bone-claw Hilt Red Bladed Lightsaber

BIOGRAPHY:

Prologue:

I was born on Panatha, the only child of a loving mother and caring father. I was an unusually compassionate child, kinder than even the gentlest of winds. I was an anomaly amongst my people for my looks and my kindness, with pale hair the color of sakura blossoms, and a smile as soft as goose down. My master noticed my compassion, and he chose me as his apprentice for that very reason.

I was taken against my will, along with my mother and father, to a planet deep in the Unknown Regions, hidden behind a cluster of blackholes and asteroid fields. In my master's clutches, I was tortured beyond insanity, tortured until I knew only his will. Hate and rage sustained me. Pain became pleasure. I lost all sense of self, of who I had been... even today, when I think of that pain, shivers run up my spine. When I was broken, he brought my mother to me and did the same to her as I watched. I lived for my hate of him, but I still knew love, still loved my mother... He was more brutal with her than he had been with me. however, and so very violent.

My mother did not survive for long, and in witnessing her death and being privy to her pain, I forgot what it meant to love.

He brought my father to me next, and beneath his guiding hand, I put my father through the same tortures my mother had faced. His screams haunted me, those first few days -- I had forgotten love, but I still knew affection, though my resentment of my father's weakness soon grew to overshadow that affection. If he had been stronger, I used to tell myself, we would have never been taken. By the second week of his torture, however, his screams delighted me. I drew out his suffering for months, my once pure soul stained the darkest of blacks. When my father died, my master christened me 'Calixte', named for a deity of his homeworld. "She is the deceiver," he told me. "As are you, for beneath your beauty lies an ugliness so complete and thorough it humbles me."

He was no true Sith, my master -- merely a dark acolyte of great power and specific, perverse desires. It was because of him, because of the lessons he taught me, that I came to learn of my supreme connection to the Darkside. I rejected his given name; he hadn't the right to grant it to me.

Eight years later, after lessons of which I will never speak, I killed him as well. I saw in his mind, saw his weakness, and I tortured him to death because of it. The year I spent killing him was the most glorious time of my life -- I exercised the entirety of my education, and even developed more ways to grant pain, to coax more delicious screams from unwilling victims, and he was most unwilling. I learned the truth of myself in that year, of what I was and what I wanted to be, and after seizing his considerable wealth, I made my way to the known galaxy, to find souls deserving of my pain

Instead, I found the Sith. I found my true calling...

KILLS:
N/A

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
N/A

Kára Morrigan

Angel of Deception
FORCE POWERS:
[Novice; Adept; Proficient; Expert; Master; Legend]
Telekinesis: Proficient
Telepathy: Adept
Force Sense: Adept
Force Rage: Proficient
Force Speed: Adept
Force Strength: Novice
Force Jump: Novice
Force Stealth: Adept
Sensory Enhancement: Adept
Battlemind: Novice
Sith Alchemy: --
Sith Lightning: Proficient
Tutaminis: Novice
Energy Constructs: Adept
Illusions: Novice
Precognition: Adept

LIGHTSABRE FORMS:
Niman: Proficient
  • Form VI: Niman, also known as The Way of the Rancor, The Moderation Form, and the diplomat's form, is the sixth form of the seven forms of lightsaber combat. This fighting style is a hybrid martial art created by effectively combining elements of all the preceding lightsaber forms into a single, generalized form. Niman balances out between the various specializations of the other forms, covering many of the basic moves, but focusing on overall moderation. This results in a fighting style that lacks a significant advantage, but also lacks any serious drawbacks, and thereby doesn't leave adherents as exposed as some of the more aggressive or specialized forms. However, as a Sith, Calixte need not adhere to the philosphy of moderation, and thus can channel her aggression into the form, increasing its inherent offensive effectiveness.
Juyo: Novice
  • Juyo is described as the most vicious form of lightsaber combat, and is said to be filled with both fury and "malignant grace." The form is given the title of the most difficult and demanding form in all of saber combat. Skilled combatants with Juyo were said by Jedi Master Vrook Lamar to be able to "eviscerate a lone enemy." According to the Sith Lord Darth Traya, the form is both chaotic and erratic, with a heavy focus on offense.

Ancient Jedi battlemaster Cin Drallig listed bold, direct motions as characteristics of Juyo, qualifying them as more open and kinetic than Form V, but with a less elaborate appearance than Ataru. Drallig contrasted the tactics of Juyo as not nearly as graceful or linked as those of Ataru, instead referring to them as "seemingly unconnected staccato sequences." He also listed one of the strengths of the form as its unpredictability. The form is said to necessitate greater energy than Form V, due to a broader wielding of a user's focus and a deeper emotional link. Despite the challenges inherent in the use of the form, it serves as a pathway to considerable power.
Personal Fighting Style: --
  • [Work in Progress]
HAND-TO-HAND COMBAT :K'tara: Adept
  • A simple yet brutal martial art focusing on stealth by maximizing damage to an opponent while making a minimum amount of noise. The style features short, quick movements, most beginning from the set position and moving within the small area framed by the target's shoulders and hips. A skilled practitioner can quietly silence an opponent, disarm him, and disable him within a very short period of time.
Teräs Käsi: Proficient
  • Teräs Käsi enables a user to develop extreme speed, and an aptitude for anticipating strikes. Many of the techniques and attacks of Teräs Käsi are named after various animals around the galaxy, suggesting that practitioners of the martial art take inspiration from the way animals move.
ALCHEMICAL CREATIONS:
Beasts of the Black Shadow - [Work in Progress]

Kára Morrigan

Angel of Deception
Vigo? What in the feth is a Vigo?

And I won't always be this pretty. One day I'm going to be wholly and irrevocably altered by the Darkside, and then I'll be beautiful.

Kára Morrigan said:
Vigo? What in the feth is a Vigo?

And I won't always be this pretty. One day I'm going to be wholly and irrevocably altered by the Darkside, and then I'll be beautiful.
You're already beautiful.
Once you become altered... well, there's no word for how stunning you'll be.
*insert smirk*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom