Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Work In Progress JV-Z1 aka Toov

"I'll have them cleared out in no time, Mistress Just Briana."
"Perfect, and while you're at it, why don't you go and get your circuits checked?"
"Your concern is most moving indeed, but I am happy to report that I just had my circuits checked and they were simply splendid."
Exchange between Toov and Briana outside the Sal-Soren Estate on Hapes

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: To provide the Sal-Soren family with a butler droid who also serves as some comedic relief
  • Image Credit: N/A
  • Role: Head Service Droid
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Links:
    • IC Mentions:
  • Trying To Get To You
    • Resource Reference:
  • Wookieepedia
PHYSICAL INFORMATION
  • Model: JV-Z1
  • Appearance: Toov is an old, but well cared for member of the Sal-Soren/Ee'everwest family, boasting polished silver and white-gold plating and well oiled joints. Like other units of his caliber, Toov is hunched over and shorter than the average humanoid at only 5'2''.
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Name: Toov
  • Loyalties:Sal-Soren/Ee'everwest Family
  • Notable Equipment: N/A
  • Skills:
  • Languages:
    • Basic
    • Binary
    • Huttese
    • Hapan
    • Shyriiwook
    • Olys Corellisi [ Old Corellian ]
  • Personality: As the go-between when it comes to household serving droids, family, and guests, Toov is programed to maintain a sense of calm and charm under even the most stressful of situations. As comes naturally to him, Toov has a distinctly passionate and caring personality that carries over well in his daily services and tasks that he always performs with the utmost proficiency.
COMBAT INFORMATION
  • Weapon of Choice: N/A
  • Combat Function: Toov would be a liability in combat as the main design of his programing lies in assisting members of the family in their day to day activities and managing the other service droids within the household to ensure their optimal performance is being achieved.
Strengths:
  • Strong multi-tasking skills
  • Mild-Mannered and pleasing
  • Strict attention to detail
  • Excellent organizational ability
  • Extensive knowledge on the best food and wine pairings
  • Knowledgeable on over 10 million restaurants, theaters and other popular attractions
Weaknesses:
  • Utterly useless in battle
  • Vulnerable to ion attacks
  • Does not pick up on human tones of inflection, tends to be very literal
  • Inability to lie or keep secrets due to programming

HISTORICAL INFORMATION

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom