Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Juvenile, Memories Behind Bars

MZKaWsj.png

4S5ImD3.png
Objective: Survive
Day: 1/30

"So, where do I even start? the first thing I knew I was in a protest shouting all I could at the corporate pigs, the next minute I'm stuck in a room getting interrogated for a bogus confession. In the end, I refused their demands and chose the hard way which was a long month at the infamous Denon Juvenile prison. I knew what I was getting into even before I went, and that was the possibility of coming face to face with one of the many gangs held up within its cold concrete walls. Along with a can of soda kindly donated by the corporate lackie known as Zole Zole I finally departed with the rest of the offenders on a shuttle straight to the detention center. Of course, it wasn't going to be a smooth ride..."

"Hey you! gingernut! what's with the soda huh?!" one of the bigger kids said from further down the line, his cuffed hands roughly pulling up to indicate to the rest of them what he had in his pocket. Cartri, who was half asleep looked down to the drink and back to the kid. At this point, most of the shuttle was looking at him, and they weren't all too happy, to say the least, "What's he doing with that? has he got the special treatment!" one of the younger kids screeched, setting off a chain reaction that let to everyone talking right at him with sudden cause. Cartri looked bamboozled from the accusations to the point where a smirk began to form across his amused lips.

"Oh, what has gotten into you lot heh! I was forced to have this on me so back off!

"SHUTTTTTTTT UPPPPPPPPPP!" erupted a voice at the very front. The SGT whose name was hidden behind his badge craned his neck around the seat and shouted so loud that his veins were clearly popping out of his neck, leaving his face a light of red as he rested back in his seat. Shaking his head, he rested the blaster on his lap and began to teach for some chewing gum in his pocket "Stupid kids never give me a marking break..."

Surprisingly, for the rest of the trip, everyone did as the SGT ordered. Not a murmur about the soda was heard until their shuttle began to slowly land out the site of the facility, indicating for the personnel to stand up and lower the ramp "Everyone up, walk down the ramp accordingly now..." the bald SGT from earlier ordered, watching them with his intense stare as all of them one by one shuffled into the cold landing bay of the prison. Whoever was smug before on the shuttle had all but been humbled by what they were getting into. High walls, guards armed to the teeth with the latest armor and blasters, the eyeballs of the other prisoners eagerly scouting them all kept watching on them in some way. It was clear there was no escaping this cesspit.

They all walked until silently in unison, their eyes not daring to look at the wrong person as they slowly came to a stop by a check-in gate. The guards made them face the wall and waited for their numbers to be called out, one that was plastered at the back of their grey jumpsuits all of the young offenders wear.

"Alright, which one of you sweethearts are going to be first... yes... number 9 will do!" the man announced, pointing to the big kid who first raised his voice at Cartri first. Two guards came up behind him and roughly dragged the teen to the glum looking receptionist. The man behind the desk had lowered spectacles, a funny looking bowl cut, and sunken eyes that made it as if he hadn't slept for years. Slowly forcing his head up, he sighed at the boy before grabbing a hold of his datapad "Age...First name...Last name..." the man asked in the most monotone voice possible, nonchalantly waiting for the kid's smart answer.

"99, kark-king, stinkwa-" was the only part of his defiance he could mutter before one of the guards behind him roughly slapped him in the back of the head. In the exact same tone, without looking up the receptionist repeated his question like it had happened many times before "Age...First name...Last name..." "Okay okay! 16, Omni, krassiun" he grunted with a groan before beginning to get dragged away into the main heart of the prison.

"Okay... number 3, otherwise known as soda boy you're next!" he said proudly as another pair of guards grabbed him by the arms and took him before the almost dead man at the desk. Cartri awaited his question before answering, choosing not to share the same fate as the other boy "16, Cartri..." the boy said before hesitating, a small grin in the corner of his lips "Deesa"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom