Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Jutrand Nights

Tags: Revna Revna
Equipment: Lightsaber | Sith Robes

The young boy didn't stop her.

He actually let out a soft smile when her arm linked with his. Her touch was something he was starting to throughly enjoy, second only to her company. She explained that it was due to his walking speed yet he could sense it was only a half truth. He could tell that there was more to it than just how fast he walked, but he also trusted that it would come out in it's own time.

Revna mentioned food, and if on cue the Sith Apprentice's stomach made a noise and he realised that he had not had chance to eat since awakening. He was happy to change his plans, partly because it would make his companion happy and partly because he was starting to realise he was absolutely starving. Food could come first, for sure. He was happy to eat.

"Food sounds good" he spoke softly as they climbed onto the speeder. He wondered how far the whole child of the emperor thing could take him and he wondered if he would just be able to walk into a fancy high end resturant without a reservation. He almost wanted to try it, but something within him told him that Revna probably wouldn't appreciate high end food.

Contemplating for a few moments, he cast his eyes towards Revna. He couldn't quite decide what she would like, he couldn't read her.
"What takes your fancy?" he asked finally, putting the ball in her court. He was much too indecisive to be left to food making decisions. If it was up to him, it would either be street food or high end bantha steaks and nothing in between.

"We have an entire planet full of options. Whatever your fancy, I can arrange it. Being the grandson of the Emperor has it's perks sometimes" he chuckled as he spoke. He would do whatever he needed to get Revna what she wanted. Plus, he was hoping she would introduce him to something new and something he had never experienced before.

Zachariah Conway Zachariah Conway

Zachariah agreed that they should find themselves something to eat, and the prospect of eating dinner with him made her feel…excitement. Once more they seated themselves on the speeder, and Revna’s mind drifted to thoughts of food as her belly rumbled hungrily. It had been a while since she last ate anything - half a day, if not longer.

She felt his gaze upon her, and she looked at him as he seemed to contemplate something, before he asked her what she would like to eat, informing her that the city was full of places that offered just about anything she could possibly want for food, and he could arrange it without issue.

Question was…what would he like to eat?

She studied him for a few moments in silence, pondering on what he might like when it came to food and drink. He seemed like someone who would enjoy a good steak, but she could be wrong on that. It was quite possible he didn’t even eat meat; perhaps he was vegetarian only…

I personally enjoy home cooked meals. High end food is good, don’t get me wrong. But nothing quite hits the spot like a place that serves traditional meals…

After a very brief pause, she offered him a small smirk. “Though you strike me as a steak kind of man. Would I be wrong in that assumption, Zach? Actually…what do you like to eat? Who knows…maybe one day I can cook you a meal of my own making. I have plenty of experience in cooking meals for others; one of my former…duties…when I was a slave.

She fell silent again for a few moments, to give him time to respond, before she tilted her head and leaned forward slightly towards him, her eyes glinting with curious hunger.

...what Force ability do you wish to learn next, to add to your growing power? I am curious about that…

What she left unsaid, for now, was that she was growing ever more hungry to learn more about him. More of what his interests were, what goals he had for his life, his future. His desires and hopes and dreams. Even mundane interests like his favorite colors or animals or books…she wished to know all of these things, for knowing them made her happy.

…why she felt this way, was still a mystery to her. One she hoped would receive clarity in due time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom