Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Jutrand Nights

Tags: Revna Revna
Equipment: Lightsaber

Jutrand was home.

For years, he'd always seen Jutrand as school and seen Zaathru as home. Since his clash on Myrkr however, he'd realised that Zaathru had never been home. He'd realised that he'd felt more at home on Jutrand and more at home within the Sith Order. He realised he'd felt more at home with Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr and Darth Strosius Darth Strosius . Hell even Trayze Tesar Trayze Tesar and the sociopathic droid, Commodore Helix Commodore Helix were two great partners in crime. Those, and everyone else whom Malum had introduced him to.

They were his family now, second only to Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean and Srina Talon Srina Talon . Second only to his grandfather and grandmother, the duo who had taken him in and shared their knowledge with him. If he ever had to choose for whatever reason, he genuinely didn't know whom he would choose. Genuine family, or the group of rag tags whom had taken him in, the group headed by Malum.

Yet someone felt more like family than the rest.

Revna Revna was the most similar to him. They were both former slaves, both apprenticed to powerful Sith. She was apprenticed to Darth Strosius Darth Strosius and himself to Srina Talon Srina Talon , whilst also being mentored by Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr . Revna was the member of the rag tag group with whom he'd spent the most time, second to Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr . Revna was the person whom he'd trusted to liberate some Sith-Imperial captives from the Empire of the Lost.

She was the one whom had first been told of his connections to The Sith Emperor. She had been with him on Felucia. She was the one who he had trusted enough to share the information with, although admittedly it had been shared in anger whilst freeing some mistreated prisoners of war. It was still questionable if Zachariah would have shared that if it had of been anyone else with him though.

Now he had invited her to his home.

He still wasn't sure why.

Last edited:

Zachariah Conway Zachariah Conway

Life had certainly been an adventure for Revna, she mused as she sat aboard the craft that was taking her to Jutrand, the capital world of the Sith Empire. So much had happened to her in the twenty-something years she’d been alive. She’d gone from a servant to a Sith acolyte, from a slave to a noble-born. From being hopeless and without purpose to having ambitions and goals and dreams. From being unable to fight to becoming a warrior capable of staring death in the face without fear. And…what really stuck with her, was that she went from having no one…to having a family, a home.

And most of this had happened to her in less than a standard year.

Revna had received a summons to Jutrand while visiting her cousin, Darth Malum, and she had not hid her small smile when she heard just who had sent her the summons:

Zachariah Conway, the grandson of the Sith Emperor.

Never did she imagine she’d be brushing shoulders with the young man when she first laid eyes upon the Imperial couple at the Life Day Gala she’d attended months prior. Much had happened between the two young Sith apprentices; they seemed to have formed somewhat of an alliance with one another, an alliance founded in the similarities they both seemed to share.

They’d both been slaves. And they both had freed themselves of their chains to grasp a hold of a new destiny for themselves. Zachariah had stepped into his powers, just as Revna had finally embraced her Darkness when she had found her Mentor, Darth Strosius.

She had found the young man to be…intriguing. The more she was around him, the more curious she became of him. He loved knowledge just as much as she did, and though they hadn’t exactly sat and talked about such things, she knew that if given the chance they would talk for hours on the things they both found interest in. The idea of that made her heart skip a beat in her chest.

Truthfully, she felt that she had found perhaps a friend in Zachariah. Friendships were usually… tenuous amongst Sith. Rivalries and hostilities were very common amongst those in the Order; the Sith tended to be their own worst enemy, though there were some that desired to see a united Order. It was just…a difficult dream to realize when there were so many who simply wanted more and more power for themselves. But, who could blame them in such a cut-throat environment? The Sith tested one another’s strength and prowess, keeping themselves sharp in the process.

So of course Revna found the idea of forming a genuine friendship with another Sith to be of value to her.

The ship she had been riding in entered into the atmosphere of Jutrand, and descended down to land shortly thereafter in the capitol. Revna rose to her feet from the seat she’d been sitting on, and turned to the ramp that began to lower to admit her to the world outside of the ship. She stepped out, her dark cloak moving about her as she walked, pinned at the throat with a sigil of House Marr. The clothes she wore were far more…refined…than what she was used to wearing. The materials were more expensive and typically only afforded by nobility. Such were the perks of finding out she was a member of the Marr noble family, she supposed. She had chosen to wear her typical black clothing, her black pants a bit form fitting to her legs and her shirt was a blouse with a moderate V down the neck and upper chest, the edges tied together by a lace string to be mostly modest. The sleeves themselves were made of delicate lace of intricate patterns, the paleness of her flesh coming through to contrast with the black of the material. A black choker encircled her neck, a blood red gemstone dangling down to the small hollow in the front of her throat. Her medium long, slightly wavy dark brown and silver streaked hair was pulled back into a crown-braid that draped down between her shoulders. She had applied a line of kohl under her eyes to accent her eyes, but beyond that it was the only form of cosmetics she chose to wear. A black belt around her waist held the hilt of her lightsaber, as well as a sheath for a small dagger, and a holster for a blaster on the other side of the saber, and of course she wore her combat boots.

She hoped she was presentable enough for the grandson of the Sith Emperor, though truth be told…she really had no idea why Zachariah had summoned her to Jutrand. She didn’t know why he had wanted to meet with her.

Perhaps he had something he wanted or needed to do and wanted her help, like he had on Felucia?

Revna cast her gaze around her cautiously as she took in her surroundings; she looked for his familiar face, stretched out her senses to see if she could feel his presence. She was hoping that the young Sith would meet her here, as she didn't know Jutrand and had no idea where to go next.

Finding his guest was easier than expected.

He felt her out in the force, tracing her presence until he located her general location. She had suggested meeting outside in a neutral location and the young boy had agreed with her logic, especially as Zachariah believed she had never been to the ecumenopolis that was Jutrand before. He remembered how overwhelming his first time on the planet had been.

Stepping from his speeder, his eyes found her in the crowd with ease. He took a few second, admiring the girl. He noted her natural beauty shining through her gothic black appearance. His eyes had been drawn to her jewellery, noting how it suited her. She was carrying herself much more noble since discovering her linegae. He always found her hair intriguing, dark brown with silver streaks. It caught his eye every time the duo crossed.

Pulling himself together, he let out a smile and walked across the landing platform. He was excited to see her, she was a sense of familiarity in a galaxy which had been turned upside down since their clash with his adopted sister on Myrkr. She was a sense of normality in a galaxy which no longer seemed all that normal at all, not since Myrkr.

"Revna" he started, before pausing just to ensure he had himself pulled together. "A pleasure. Welcome to Jutrand" he continued, offering her a smile. "It's nice to see you not in the middle of a warzone or a battlefield" he offered her a little chuckle. "I believe this is your first time on the capital. A tour?" he offered, gesturing towards his speeder.

On Jutrand, traffic could be chaos. Traffic could cause massive delays, unless you were a Sith or the grandson of the Emperor. Then the rules stopped applying and you could get where you needed to go quite easily. It was a privilage that Zachariah was willing to utilise in order to show Revna around his home planet, the city-planet of Jutrand.

"After you"

She sensed him before she saw him, and her eyes landed on the young Sith man as he approached her, having left his speeder behind, and her smile mirrored his. The anxiousness she had felt upon arriving in such a large city filled with chaos and noise, seemed to almost melt into the background. It was good to have a familiar face in such an overwhelming place like Jutrand.

He spoke her name, and her heart skipped a beat again. He greeted her, clearly just as excited to see her as she was to see him. But, even though they knew one another, she knew that there were eyes and ears everywhere around, and so Revna faced him directly upon his greeting and she offered him a small bow of respect that was due to the grandson of the Sith Emperor.

Zachariah. A pleasure to see you again as well.” she said as she relaxed her stance after the small bow, and gave him a genuine smile. “Indeed! While fighting together is certainly exhilarating, it is nice to meet together on more…social terms. And yes, this is my first time on Jutrand…

She cast her gaze around the surrounding area and shook her head. “Clearly I am used to backwater worlds; this is almost too much for me.” she said with a deep chuckle.

He offered her a tour and Revna perked up. “Yes! Please, I’d love a tour. Especially from you.” she said with a playful smirk that danced in her eyes as well. He let her go first, and pink dusted her cheeks a bit. What a gentleman, she thought to herself as she stepped towards the speeder he had arrived on.

Revna stole a few glances at him, trying not to have him notice her study of him, or the glint of admiration in her eyes. A very small, almost shy smile pulled at her lips. It took her a moment to pull herself together and compose herself enough to talk.

So! Is…this why you called me here, Mr. Conway? For a tour of the Sith capitol? Or did you have something else in mind?” she asked lightly, trying to ascertain what the reason was behind why he’d called her here.

Not that she really minded of course. She was happy to be around him anyway, no matter the reason behind why she had been summoned to grace his presence.

Zachariah smiled.

The bow had been unnecessary to him, but he'd understood why the young Sith acolyte had done so. Everyone within the Sith Empire loved to speak, and respect went a long way within the Sith. Zachariah was a child of Darth Empyrean's dynasty and thus it was almost expected that people would bow to him, as much as he wasn't overkeen on it.

He returned the bow, she was as much a noble as he. A relation of Lord Marr and Zachariah's mentor and master. Plus she was a descendant of Darth Marr, an ancient powerful Sith Lord. She commanded just as much respect as he, as much as Zachariah was aware she was unlikely to believe it.

Finally joining his acquaintance upon the speeder, he muttered a few words to the pilot. He could of easily piloted the speeder himself, however he was using his status as grandson of the Sith Emperor to pull in a few favours and get himself a speeder that came with a pilot included.. Gave him more chance to actually chat with the girl whom he had invited.

Having noted her excitement for a tour, he'd given instructions to the pilot for a route to take around the ecumenopolis. He would show her the sights, his favourite spots that he had come to discover upon Jutrand. He figured that he would share that with her, he trusted her enough to share his favourite locations with her, those where he chose to spend his downtime.

The young Sith leaned back in the chair as Revna asked why he had invited her to Jutrand.

"The tour is just an added bonus" he chuckled, a genuine heart felt chuckle. "I am not here to rope you into training, nor am I going to task you with rescuing a group of prisoners of war again" he continued, smile dropping slightly. "You were on Myrkr. You met Eloise. You heard the things she said" he started again. "Sometimes, after things like that, it's nice to spend time with a friend"

Shooting through the traffic lanes, the speeder made it's way across Jutrand. They darted past the different skyscrapers and nipped between different company headquarters as they made their way across the city planet and towards Zachariah's first specified location, the first location which he wished to share with the girl whom he had invited to his home.

"Plus. I enjoy spending time with you" he added quietly, smiling.

Zachariah returned her bow with one of his own, before they made their way to the speeder and Revna climbed in, taking a seat with the young man not far behind. He spoke to their driver, then sat down as they began their journey. Revna shifted in her seat, her knee accidentally bumping that of Zach’s for a brief moment and bringing a slight blush to her pale cheeks.

Sorry.” She muttered in an embarrassed, somewhat shy tone of voice as she glanced at him. She brought one leg up to cross it over a knee, and folded her hands in her lap. She listened as the young man explained why he had called her to Jutrand, and she blinked with some surprise to hear that she hadn’t been summoned for a task or to help him with something.

It had been for a purely social reason…something she certainly wouldn’t complain about.

The memories of Myrkr were brought up, and a knowing frown creased her brow as she dipped her head in acknowledgement. It was a painful thing for him to speak about, that she could tell. She could…feel…that hurt. In the Force, and on his face and in his eyes.

It was…not a pleasant thing to witness either. I couldn’t imagine having to fight my own family…one of the Marrs.” Revna said in a low voice, but enough that she could be heard over the sounds of the city and the traffic. “But I am glad that I can be here for you, as the friend you need. How...are you holding up after all of that?” She asked gently, a lilt of genuine concern in her voice, and on her face...meant only for him to see. She gave him room and time to respond, before speaking again.

Despite the fact that we are Sith, and all that surrounds that…it does please me to know that you consider me a friend enough to share this time with me. That trust is not easily earned amongst our kind. Some might even say it is foolish to have that kind of trust, or to even have friends. But I think you’ve figured out by now that I am not a normal Sith…

Of course, what wasn’t said was the unspoken truth: it wasn’t complete trust in the other. There was room for the understanding that they would use one another for their own purposes at some point; it simply was the order of things when Sith built connections with others.

Revna’s eyes were alight with curiosity and interest as she gazed upon the various structures that they flew past, wondering just what all happened inside, and what kind of business was conducted within. This was the capitol of the Sith Empire; it stood to reason that everything here was run and operated with the sole focus on Sith matters…whatever those looked like.

His last words to her caught her off guard for a moment, and her cheeks flushed red again as she brought her eyes to his. He…enjoyed spending time with her? She smiled coyly, averting her gaze for a moment to distract herself by looking around at the various skyscrapers and buildings and even other speeders and crafts they flew past, before returning her attention to him.

Well…it is mutual, Zachariah. I rather enjoy your company too. I…forgive me, I’m not used to hearing such things.” She finished with a chuckle. “Especially coming from a…a man such as yourself.” She sucked in a deep breath and exhaled slowly, composing herself. “I feel…fortunate…to have connected with you. Not everyone can say that they call the grandson of the Emperor their friend. It is an honor I hold close to my heart. So...where are we headed to? You going to tell me, or are you going to make me suffer and wait until we get there?"

Her knee brushed his.

Zachariah watched as her face flushed with red, just as he was certain his did too. He let out a chuckle as she apologised, shaking his head softly. She had no reason to apologise to him, nor did she have a reason to become embarassed and shy around him. He placed his hand on hers softly and gave her hand a gentle, reassuring squeeze before taking his hand back and leaning back into the speeder.

The duo shot through Jutrand as they spoke, buildings streaking past them. She asked about how he was coping after Myrkr and he paused for a few moments before responding. "It hurt" he started, not hiding the pain on his face. She had allowed him to see her genuine concern, he would allow her to see his genuine hurt. "Imagine being taken in by a family, just to find they never wanted you there anyway. You were just the stray that had been brought in"

Shaking his head, the young boy took a few moments to pull himself together. He listened to her speak about how she wasn't a typical Sith and how she was glad that he had allowed her to spend this time with her. He felt his cheeks flush red again. There was an unspoken truth to what they said, the nature of the Sith was that they would use each other in time.

He opted to ignore that however.

The skyscrapers continued to streak past as the two travelled towards Zachariah's intended first location. When he made his comment regarding enjoying spending time with Revna, he saw her cheeks streak red once again and he caught her eye despite her attempts to avert her gaze. He listened to her speak and he cracked a smile as the speeder made a turn.

"Perfect timing for that question, for we should be arriving now" he spoke, as the palace of his adopted Grandfather and Grandmother came into view. "Welcome to the palace. Welcome to the home of the Sith Emperor, the seat of Sith power"

Revna expected their knees brushing against one another to be the only form of physical contact between them…and so she stilled in surprise when the young man’s hand found her small pale hand, giving it a gentle squeeze as he did so. Her eyes caught his, and for a moment…time stood still. There was a silent look passed between them, an understanding that there was something…a spark…between them. She was aware of it, and so was he. And that simple touch on her hand was enough to let her shyness melt away in his presence.

She relaxed when he leaned back in his seat, and she waited for him to share what was going on in his mind and heart. The pain was evident on his face, the hurt he had been dealt by the girl he’d called sister, the soul-crushing ache that came with the understanding that the family he thought cared for him…only saw him as nothing more than a stray in their lives.

The young woman gave him space and time to pull himself together, deciding in that moment to just be a welcome and understanding presence in his moment of hurt. After a moment, she offered him a gentle smile.

Most people would be destroyed by the pain that comes from situations like this. But we as Sith have the chance to take that and turn it into something else…fuel for our fire. Don’t let that hurt destroy you, Zachariah. Embrace it and let it strengthen you.

The moments passed in their conversations, and when she asked where they might be going, she noticed him smile as their speeder made a turn, and her eyes beheld a sight she thought she’d never see.

The young man’s words confirmed her suspicions a moment later: the great palace of the Sith Emperor, the seat of power for the Sith Empire, and the Sith Order.

Even from a distance, Revna was filled with both a sense of awe and fear looking upon the massive structure. It was like a small city itself, radiating out from a central pyramid like structure that reminded the young woman of a giant Sith temple. Inside this sprawling construction, somewhere, was one of her Mentor’s greatest enemies…someone he wished to destroy. And now here she was, getting ready to step foot inside the place where those she had been told were her enemies resided. She didn’t know the Imperial couple well enough to consider them friend or foe. She’d danced with the Empress, Srina Talon, and that had left a lasting impression upon her, and the Acolyte had found herself desiring to one day meet with the Empress again; perhaps her desire might come to pass sooner rather than later. That also meant she might one day be face to face with the Emperor himself…and probably sooner than later.

Especially if the spark between her and Zachariah grew and they further bonded to one another.

Technically Zachariah was supposed to be her enemy too, but that couldn't be further from the truth. He was not her enemy...he was a friend, and perhaps...something more.

Wow…” Revna breathed as she beheld the site of magnificent Sith architecture and prestige. Even from the distance they were at, she could feel the immense pulse of dark power that emanated from the place. The heart of the Sith’s power, truly.

She turned her eyes to Zachariah, and there was an expression of wary caution on her face. “Are you sure bringing me here is a good idea? You know who my Mentor is, Zachariah. And those in power know who I belong to.” She said, her uncertainty clear in her voice. “I…other than Malum’s palace, I’ve never been to anything like this. I assume there are…protocols I must follow? If so…please tell me now. I don’t desire to get either of us in trouble.

Smiling, he cast his eyes towards her.

The response to seeing the palace was what he had expected. He remembered back to his first visit and the overwhelming nature of the home of his grandfather and he remembered feeling the exact same shock and awe that he was almost certain that she was feeling now. It was like a city within a city, the most secure location on the planet of Jutrand.

"Take a risk every so often" he chuckled in response to her question, his answer completely out of nature for him. Zachariah had never been a risk taker and yet he was bringing the apprentice of Darth Strosius Darth Strosius directly into the heart of the Sith Order and into the home of his grandfather. Something on Myrkr had triggered something within him.

"As for protocols?" he answered, letting out yet another chuckle. "I wouldn't know. Adopted grandson of the Sith Emperor, remember? Protocols for me are probably different. I don't believe Empyrean would bring harm to children of his dynasty" he continued, thinking back to conversations he had with his adopted grandfather. "I doubt he would slay me for forgetting to bow, for example"

Plus, he got on well with Srina Talon Srina Talon and he was almost certain that the Empress wouldn't take too kindly to her apprentice being executed by her husband. "We won't be going far in anyway. I only wish to show you the throne room" he confirmed. "It's sheer scale is overwhelming, and the feeling in there. It's unlike anything I've ever felt"

Zachariah cracked another smile as the speeder touched down. He disembarked quickly and offered his hand to his comapanion. If she took it or not was up to her, but either way he would lead her up into the house of his grandfather, the Palace of the Sith Emperor and the heart of the Sith Order. A quick glance and nod at the guards got them access. It paid to have family in high places.

The young Sith thought back to his first visit to the thorne room of his grandfather. It was a feeling he would never be able to explain. Sickly to the skin, like the room itself wished to tear the blood from all who entered. It radiated Sith energies. The high vaulted celings left the room appearing like it was under the night sky, celings that always impressed the young boy.

At the far end of the room? A jagged red kyber throne, tortured to bleed darkside energies, that would usually house his grandfather. Despite all of his visits to the throne room, something about it still both impressed the boy and left him on edge. He was almost glad his adopted grandfather wasn't upon his seat of power, something about his dead figure on the chair just completed the chilling nature of the room.

Mustering a smile, he turned to his companion.
"Impressed yet?"

Take a risk every so often…

Yes, coming here was definitely a risk. But one that could prove beneficial, she decided. Her loyalties lay not with the Emperor, but to her Mentor and his own Order, his own visions. Of course, she was not visiting Zach nor Jutrand as a spy, but if her Mentor asked about anything to do with the palace or what she had seen, she would willingly share that information with him.

Except, perhaps, the truth that Zachariah was the adopted grandson of Darth Empyrean. That was something she chose not to tell the masked Sith Lord, especially since the young man worked fairly closely with Darth Strosius from time to time. She did not need to find out that her Mentor had tried to kill someone she considered a close friend, and she knew he would try to take the young man’s life…if only to draw the Emperor out for a more direct confrontation.

That was not a battle she was ready to face. Nor did she believe her Mentor’s forces were ready for such a thing.

Revna sighed softly upon hearing that Zach could not offer the answers she was seeking in regards to protocols she should follow while in the palace itself. She supposed it to be true that such things would be different for him versus her: she was a subject of the Sith Empire, of the Sith Order, and though she did not recognize the Emperor’s direct authority over her…she knew she would still show deference should it be demanded of her. Otherwise, she’d probably have a much shorter life than what she was wanting.

Her face paled a little bit more when she heard about where her friend wanted to take her.

The…throne room? What if your grandfather is there?!” she exclaimed a bit sharply as the speeder came to a halt and the young man disembarked before her, turning around to offer her his hand. She rose up and hesitated for only a moment, before she placed her hand in his, stepping out of the speeder with fluid grace.

Perhaps a surprise to both of them, she kept her hand in his…not letting go as she gripped it a touch firmly, and allowed herself to be guided onward.

There was so much to take in, and her mind was racing overtime as it tried to absorb and memorize everything her eyes touched. She remained close to Zachariah’s side, even as they passed by the guards and other individuals as the two young Sith made their way into the very chamber where the seat of the Emperor was.

Thankfully for Revna, it was unoccupied…at least for the moment.

The throne room itself was…overwhelming in many ways. It was magnificent, and the raw power of the Dark side radiated from everything around them. It pressed in on the young woman, a dreaded feeling that she was intimately familiar with by now…but one that also was a strange comfort to her. She closed her eyes and simply basked in the dark energies and presence, her hand slightly relaxing in that of Zach’s. The young woman went completely still, almost like a statue. She communed with the Darkness briefly, her soul touching the dark energies and power that permeated the place.

When her eyes opened, they were glowing a soft golden yellow, and she allowed her eyes to roam the great chamber. Her gaze was drawn to the jagged seat of power at the far end; a throne of blood red crystal that seeped with the Dark side.

The seat of power…and of great and terrible responsibility.

Zach’s voice drew her gaze back to him, and she smiled. “Very impressed. It is….I can’t really put into words what I’m seeing or feeling right now.” There was a short pause as she tried to pull her thoughts together. “There is so much…power…here. It is both…terrifying and awe-inspiring…foreboding yet welcoming. At least it is to me. What…do you feel, in here... Zachariah? What do you sense?

Whilst he wasn't expecting her to keep her hand within his, he was glad she had opted to do so.

Darth Strosius Darth Strosius had made his opinions known on both the Sith Lords Carnifex and Empyrean. It wasn't a stretch to believe that his beliefs may have rubbed off onto his apprentice and that she too wouldn't be overkeen on the leader of either the Kainites or the Eternalists. Darth Strosius Darth Strosius 's beliefs were the reason that Zachariah's heritage remained a mystery to the Sith Knight and he was extremely glad Revna had kept his secret from her mentor.

Technically, that made Zachariah Revna's enemey but he was glad she had decided not to smite him. He was finding himself becoming more and more enthralled by her the more time they spent together. It would have been a shame for her to smite him before they'd gotten to truly understand their complex feelings for each other and truly known how each other felt.

Both of them had come from slavery. For both of them, companionship, including even friendship, was a complex thing that came with feelings that they didn't understand. It was overwhelming, at least for Zachariah. He knew that he would go to lengths untold to keep her safe, he just didn't quite know what that meant. He just knew that he would kill anyone who hut her.

Hands still together, though Zachariah didn't realise it, he listened to her talk about how impressed she was with the seat of power. He'd seen the change in her eyes once she had reopened them, the yellow of the Sith overtaking her naturally beautiful eyes and making them even more stunning in the opinion of the young Sith acolyte she was with.

"The first time I came in here, I was terrified" he started, in answer to her question. "The entire room, by my grandfathers design, feels like it could kill you at any second. You have to remember as well, the first time I came in here the throne was occupied" he continued, mind flicking back to the first time he saw his grandfather upon his throne.

Truly, there was no way to describe his grandfather. The Sith Lord had no right to be alive and by any definition of that word, he wasn't. He was a corpse, severed by the blade of a lightsaber. A corpse with blood red hair and greying skin. It was a truly terrifying concept. Yet Zachariah remembered how he was sat, sat with a lazy expression. An unkillable copse that didn't much care.

Overtime, he'd become more comfortable with the apperance of Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean and whilst it still put him on edge it didn't unnerve him quite as much as it had the first time that they had met in the very throne room the young boy was now stood. It was the very throne room where they had first met where Zachariah now stood with one of his grandfathers enemies. Zachariah was loving the thrill.

"Occupied by family, sure, but also by the Sith Emperor" he spoke again after his few moments of reflection. "I remember kneeling to him, and him telling me there was no need. I remember him calling me a child of his dynasty and the fear that I felt slowly washing away as I realised that despite everything he was technically family, adopted or otherwise"

Eyes cast towards the throne, Zachariah smiled. "He's not a bad man, despite the opinion of your master" he said before pausing for a few moments. He gave Revna's hand a squeeze, remembering finally that it was still within his grasp. "I don't claim to know the plans of your master, nor would I ask you to share them. Loyalty is a rare thing within the Sith"

He cast his eyes towards his companion. "I don't know if your master will ever strike out at my grandfather. If he does, I fear that loyalty we both have will put us on opposite sides of the conflict" he said softly, almost sadly. "Lord Marr seeks to shape me, I feel. Malum seeks to use me against my grandfather in his quest for power and I surprisingly don't blame him"

Zachariah Conway may have been many things, but he wasn't blind. Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr was a good man but as like any Sith he had his own agenda. The Sith wouldn't have taken Zachariah under his wing if he didn't have a use for him, and the use for anyone with the familial connections of Zachariah was simple. He was the perfect tool to use to claim power.

"I believe he also doesn't understand my loyalty towards my grandfather" he continued. "And yes, the loyalty is there. He took me in on Jutrand. He has taught me so much. Yet, there's a new loyalty springing up that I wasn't expecting" he took a pause. "No matter how it goes Revna, I won't allow harm to come to you in whatever may happen next"

Turning away for a few moments, he was sure his cheeks flushed red. He took a second to compose himself before he turned back to her. "That loyalty allows me to share this with you, in the hopes that you will share it with your master in the hope that maybe we can prevent it all turning to conflict. War with Empyrean is futile, how can you conquer that which cannot be killed?" he paused for a few moments.

"Anyway, back to your original question. What do I feel in here" he chuckled softly. "The room radiates hatred, sadness and anger. It fuels the darkside of the force, again by design of my grandfather. It feeds us and provides us power" he paused for a few moments, thinking back to his conversation with his grandfather and the beast.

"It truly feels like the heart of the Sith"

Last edited:

Zachariah let her speak without interruption, only carrying on the conversation after she had asked him her questions. She listened intently to him speak about his first time in the throne room, his first time seeing he who occupied the throne. Her gaze flickered back to the empty red kyber seat when the young man paused in his speech.

What would she do if the Emperor was there right now? Would she be terrified? Defensive? Spiteful? She remembered seeing him at the Life Day Gala, she had even come within his very presence to dance with his beautiful, wintry wife…yet she had not directly interacted with him. She remembered the sheer, raw power that flowed off of the walking corpse man, a testament to what the Dark side could do. She wanted to know his story, but she was simply too afraid to ask. Perhaps, one day, she would be able to hear it. Though she wouldn’t hold her breath.

You…share a very special bond with an individual who, by right, can destroy all of us. And something I have learned…” She returned her gaze back to Zach’s face. “...is that the family you choose or that chooses you, is often better than the family you were born to. The Emperor and the Empress are your true family, the best family you could have. I…once would have been envious of that, simply because I wanted to have a family I could call my own. But now I do, and now I have something worth fighting for.

She tilted her head at Zach’s words, that Empyrean was not a bad man, despite what her Mentor thought. She chuckled lightly, amused. Revna gave his hand a squeeze in return, her smile brightening a little more, and she fell quiet to let the young Sith continue to speak what was on his mind. She noted his words about loyalty, and the respect he was affording to her in regards to her loyalty for Darth Strosius.

I am thankful that you respect the loyalty I have for my…Master.” She paused, briefly. She rarely used the term or word ‘master’ in regards to the Sith Lord who trained her. It was an accurate term for his title and position over her, but it was still a hard thing to say, given her slave background. But she was growing more and more comfortable in using the term in regards to the man who was teaching her. Maybe, one day soon, she could call him 'Master' to his face, and feel safe in doing so. Though, she truthfully didn't know how her High Priest would even react to hearing her call him 'Master'. Offending him honestly was the only reason why she didn't use the title for him as it was.

Yes, he has his grievances, and he makes sure everyone knows about it.” She chuckled softly, watching the young man carefully as he looked at her, and spoke on a topic that had weighed upon her as well.

…what was she to do if her and Zach were on opposite ends of the battlefield? Would she choose loyalty to her Master over her...friendship?...with the young man?

She wasn’t all too surprised to hear his feelings or fears on Malum using him for his own purposes. She had a strong…bond…for her cousin, but he was an ambitious Sith Lord in his own right. He knew how to play the game.

Darth Malum seeks to move all the pieces around him in just the right position to further his goals and his ideals. Just like any Sith Lord might with their viable tools. You are a direct link to the Emperor. Why do you think I haven’t shared your secret with my Master? If he knew who you really were, he would use you to draw your grandfather out. I don’t wish to see you put in a place of great harm or danger. The truth will reach Lord Strosius’s ears eventually, but I won’t be the one to tell it to him.

The young woman searched the man’s face, her brow dipping slightly when he mentioned a new loyalty that had arisen for him, and she blinked as she heard his next words. They stunned her into silence for a few moments. He…was he saying that he was…or felt…loyalty towards her?

"You...I...well, I'm honored. And believe me, I feel a measure of...protectiveness?...for you. I would fight my own Master to keep you out of harm's way. He's technically the greatest threat to you right now, and I have thought about what I would do if he learns the truth of who you are. I've never entertained thoughts of drawing my blade against the man who gave me everything, until you came into my life and I learned the truth."

He turned away, and she could have sworn she saw a flush of red to his cheeks. Even she had a flush of red to her porcelain-hued cheeks. But, he composed himself well and turned to face her once more, and she continued to listen. She had heard rumors, and seen with her own eyes, that the Sith Emperor was little more than a dead man, still operating through the power and strength of the Dark side, and by his sheer will to exist.

She agreed with Zachariah. War against that which could not die was futile indeed. But she also understood clearly where her own Master came from with his views. He felt that Empyrean was a tyrant, who was holding the Sith Order and the Empire back more than he was progressing it. She couldn't say one way or the other, due to her lack of understanding and knowledge of the Emperor himself, and thusly she did not necessarily agree with Lord Strosius's views. That was subject to change, however.

Truthfully…I don’t actually think my Master believes your grandfather to be…unkillable. As much as I respect and admire that man, he…” she trailed off for a moment, lost in thought. The pause was enough for Zachariah to continue, finally answering her questions she asked of him a few minutes prior. It distracted and helped her change the direction of her thoughts.

Yes…truly the heart of the Sith.” She murmured softly, before turning her golden gaze to the young man and look him in the face, in his own eyes. “Tell me, Zachariah, what is the Force to you? The Dark side? What do you believe it is?

Protectiveness.

It was the word that Zachariah had been searching for, the word that had not come to him. He felt a protectiveness towards Revna, he would allow no harm to come to her if possible. He would clash blades with anyone who would wish to bring harm upon his companion, put his training into practice to protect the one he cared for.

Almost expectedly, his cheeks flushed red again when she continued. She spoke about how she felt protectiveness towards him and how she was even willing to go as far as to cross blades with her master to protect him. That admission caught him off guard, for she struck him as loyal to her master with no fault. Yet she was willing to breach that loyalty for him?

She was correct, of course, that Darth Strosius Darth Strosius served as the greatest threat to him. Being the grandson of the Sith Emperor painted a target on his back from many Sith Lords who aimed to strike out at The Dead God, yet none of them were likely to act on it for fear of the Emperor's wrath. None of them except Alisteri Strosius, who would stand toe to toe with Carnifex himself consequences be damned.

It was the reason that the Sith Lord was one of the few who didn't know of Zachariah's connections to the Sith Emperor. Darth Strosius would either strike him down without a care in the world or use him as bait to draw Empyrean out. He appreciated Revna's confirmation that if he did find out, it wouldn't be from her and he trusted that she was telling the truth.

The young Sith listened as his companion spoke about Darth Strosius Darth Strosius ' thoughts on Empyrean and he nodded. He himself hadn't believed the rumours that the Sith Emperor was unkillable at first until he had laid eyes on the man. The greying skin had been the first sign, but the fact the man was literally severed in half and yet was still running the Sith Order was the other sign.

Her questions made him smile, and he looked into her golden tinted eyes for a few seconds. "A good question, but here is not the place to answer" he responded. "You appear to have set up our next destination quite nicely, and I promise that once we arrive I will provide an answer to your question. Ironically enough, this was a conversation I was sharing with my grandfather not that long ago" he chuckled softly.

Taking her hand again, he slowly led her back out to the waiting speeder and he waited whilst she stepped aboard. Following her onto the speeder, he whispered to the driver (pilot? The boy wasn't sure) and took a seat next to the girl. He offered her a smile and cast his eyes out over the Jutrand skyline, running his hand through his hair softly.

"What's your thoughts on Jutrand so far?"

Allowing her time to respond, he sat in silence. Their next destination wasn't far by speeder, especially with the fact their speeder was showing little disregard for other skylane users and was just sending the speeder in pretty much a straight line to their next destination, only turning to skirt past the skyscrapers of Jutrand to avoid an accident.

Their next destination was a place that Zachariah had spent a lot of time before becoming apprenticed to his grandmother. It was where he had truly began to understand the Sith Order and the force, more than just what had been taught to him by Arcturus Dinn Arcturus Dinn . It was also where he had first lived when he arrived upon Jutrand, though he had since moved somewhere a little nicer.

It didn't take long for their destination to come into view, and Zachariah gestured towards it as it did. "The Sith Academy" he informed her, smiling. "Not quite Korriban levels, but where I spent the majority of my time when I left Zaathru and came to Jutrand" he spoke softly. "You asked my thoughts on the Force, and I figured the place where students come to learn would be a good place to answer that question"

He cast his eyes towards the academy and thought back to the conversation he had engaged in with his grandfather. He thought about the answer which he had given his grandfather back then to the same question and he thought about how much he had learned since that conversation had taken place. It had been a short time ago, yes, but it had felt like a lifetime.

"The force is a weird thing" he started. "Many in the galaxy have differing opinions on the force. Some believe that it exists and controls the galaxy and we are but it's followers. Others believe that the force exists to be bent to the will of it's wielder and used as a tool" he paused for a few moments. "The force makes you powerful. The Jedi would have you believe that emotion is a negative thing, a path to the darkside. I disagree"

Zachariah paused again, for just the shortest of moments whilst he again cast his mind back to the conversation he had engaged in with his grandfather. "Emotion is only natural. To unlock the chains, one must welcome emotion. Passion, hatred, anger and lust are all emotions that are natural to feel and should be used to fuel the powers we are gifted with"

He was in his stride. "I said similar to my grandfather, when discussing with him the nuances of the force. To him, I also mentioned suffering. If there is meaning in life, then there must also be meaning in suffering. Suffering is only natural" he continued. "The emotion has to be controlled however, or else you risk losing yourself in the lust of power"

Offering a smile, he felt the shuttle touch down at their second destination.

Revna waited almost eagerly to hear what Zachariah had to say about the Force, the Dark side, but he made it clear that the throne room was not to place for the discussion, though her questions of him did set them up for the next location he wished to visit.

She frowned and gave him a small but playful pout as he looked down at her; she wanted to hear what he had to say now, not later. Truthfully, she felt like she could just sit and talk with him forever…it was a strange feeling, a strange thought, that she wasn’t used to.

That’s fair I suppose. Interesting that I ask you the same questions that you’ve discussed with your grandfather. I am eager to hear what you have to say.

She felt his hand in hers, warm and surprisingly comforting, and another light blush spread across her cheeks. She hadn’t imagined herself holding hands with him when she first met the young man. This moment felt almost…forbidden…yet she found excitement in this - and a measure of comfort.

Revna followed alongside the young man as they returned to the speeder, and she gracefully climbed aboard and sat down, crossing a leg over the other as Zachariah took his seat beside her, and they moved on.

He asked her what she thought about Jutrand thus far, and went quiet to give her time to process and think.

It is…a large and busy place. The Dark side is present here, I feel it in everything…everywhere. A beating heart that spreads its influence across the galaxy. It is…what I imagined the capital of the Sith Empire to be. Though…if I must be honest, the business of the place puts me on edge. But I think that is because I am used to being in places not so densely populated.

She was careful not to share anything about Formos with Zach. That was something she held very close to her heart, and it would be a deep breach of trust and loyalty between her and her Mentor if she shared the secret location of the Order of Wonosa with one of their “enemies”, even if she didn’t consider Zach to be her enemy. She didn’t think the young man would share such information with others, but she couldn’t be too sure about that so she kept the truth to herself.

The little woman found her attention pulled back and forth between the man sitting beside her, and the sights that zoomed past them as the speeder zipped its way through traffic and around various buildings and structures. She was curious as to what the secondary location was, but Revna knew she’d find out soon enough.

Sure enough, a structure came into view, and the young man with her announced that it was the Sith Academy, and her mouth dropped slightly open as her eyes widened in curious awe.

The Academy? I’ve never been nor seen any of the Sith Academies before…” She paused briefly as she let her gaze travel over the structure. “My Mentor gave me the option to go to one of the Academies when I first met him and told him I was looking for someone to teach me how to use my powers. I asked to stay with him instead…and well, clearly he said ‘yes’.” She chuckled.

After a few moments of reflective silence, Zachariah indulged Revna’s earlier questions, and she listened with rapt attention, eager to know his thoughts on the topics. So far everything he touched on, she agreed with and understood what he was saying. The Force truly was a strange thing, and everyone had their own views and opinions on it. She was certain that her views would be different from his, and she was curious to see how that discussion would go between them.

After a brief pause, the young Sith man continued, and Revna remained quiet to let him finish speaking his thoughts. He touched on the importance of emotions, how natural it was to feel them and use them to fuel the power that resided in all Force users. He touched on the subject of suffering, and she tilted her head to the left slightly as her eyes became more alight with excitement. A small smile graced her face, and she nodded.

It seems that you and I have similar views, especially about emotions and the necessity of suffering. No one wants to suffer, but it strengthens us Sith so much, if we allow it to. If we embrace it.” Revna sucked in a deep breath and paused, feeling her excitement build and almost take over her. The speeder touched down at the Academy, and Revna stepped off and turned to look at the young man.

“Controlling emotions was one of the first things Lord Strosius taught me. Before I found him, I didn’t know how to…control or use my emotions in the Dark side, and I just let it overwhelm me and take control of me. I felt myself…start to be consumed by it. It scared me, and I knew I needed help in understanding this power. We discovered that I can control my anger and use it as a conduit for the Dark…but my hatred when stirred is so intense that it overtakes me. I’ve had to work very hard to prevent it from doing so. It’s why I rarely tapped into hatred whenever on the field of battle. Rage and bloodlust yes. Hatred though…I reserve that for special occasions.

She paused again briefly, turning to look around them both before looking back at him. “I actually believe the Force, the Dark side, to be a deity. I know not all feel or believe that, or have different experiences with it, but I hear its Voice in my mind. It has guided my every step, since I was a child. Taught me things. It’s where I first learned how to even use the Force…or my “magic”. It is almost impossible for me to not think of the Dark side in any other way, other than for it to be divine.

Besides her Mentor and her cousin Malum…Zachariah was the only other person she’d ever told about the Voice which she heard almost on a daily basis. She was curious to hear his response to what she had said.

So, what did you study here at the Academy? What’s it like?

Listening to her speak, he let out a smile.

Her voice was as sweet as honey to his ears, her words delicate. Her views on the force matched his near perfectly. Suffering was essential to allow access to the darker aspects of the force, it fueled the emotions that were required for power. It fueled the anger and aggression, rage and hatred that was required to access that darkness.

Zachariah felt the speeder touch down, and he stood and disembarked as Revna continued to talk. The young boy looked at her slowly and nodded. "My grandfather introduced me to the concept of the beast. It's a concept about which I still know little" he admitted softly. "My original opinion was that it was us as Sith who controlled this beast, but my grandfather believed me wrong. He believed that for as long as you refused to see exactly what this beast was and where it came from, you would be nothing less than a pawn"

He looked towards Revna slowly and began to walk towards the academy whilst talking. "The beast is a concept about which I have pondered since that conversation. My initial understanding was that power gained from other is not true power, and thus power gained from this beast was not true power" he recalled slowly, thinking back to the conversation he had with the Sith Emperor.

"I was told I was so close, yet so wrong" he stated, casting his eyes towards Revna slowly. "As my knowledge in the force has continued to grow, as have my thoughts around this so called beast. I stand by my original point, that power from others is not true power" he paused for a moment. "Power gained from this beast is not true power, true power is what comes from within, from oneself. The beast just amplifies that, but you must learn to work together with it. If you give yourself truly over to the beast, you will never be truly strong because it isw not power from yourself." he paused again for a moment. "You need a true balance"

Offering a thoughful stare in the direction of the palace that they had just left, Zachariah wondered if his grandfather would have been happy with that answer. "You asked a further question though, you asked what I studied here at the academy" he noted. "Much of my time here was spent on the histories of the Sith, there was not a lot of actual training conducted until I fell in with my grandmother and she took me as her apprentice"

Walking through the doors of the academy, he nodded. "I spent most of my time here in the library, in the books of the old Sith. I spent much of my time learning about the history of our order and about powers and abilities that may have been lost to time" he spoke softly. "Learning about old Sith Artefacts long lost to time, that sort of thing'

After disembarking from the speeder, the two young Sith continued their conversation; Revna spoke, then listened as Zachariah remarked on what she had to say. Her eyes were bright and full of interest, hanging on to his every word, drinking in all that he shared with her.

She resonated with the concept of the ‘beast’; the Darkness within her was exactly that…a caged beast desiring nothing more than to control her and destroy or dominate all that was around her. Even her allies, if she allowed it. It was a fine line she walked: on one hand, she did give control over to the beast within, believing herself to be a vessel for the might and strength of her deity. On the other hand, she denied it when the situation didn’t call for her to summon it forth.

Zach’s views on this ‘beast’ intrigued her, along with his views of where one’s power comes from. And she was certainly interested in his idea of balance.

I understand the idea behind the ‘beast’, though my view on it might be different from yours, or even that of your grandfather’s. I feel this ‘beast’ in me, manifesting as the Dark side. It is always there…whether I am using the Force or not. I can connect and commune with it, grow my…relationship with it. And in turn, my strength in my abilities grows. This is only amplified further by emotions, which is the conduit for such power. Any emotion can fuel the Dark side…did you know that? The more powerful the emotion, the more potent the Dark side can be. Of course…there are a lot of other factors to consider. It is all a very mysterious and complex thing…

Revna returned to her listening silence as the young man continued, answering her question about what he had studied at the Academy. She was further intrigued by the mention of his studies into Sith history, as she was still in her studies in that field as well.

Sith history? I am currently in my studies in that field as well! Have been since…the first day of my training actually.” she replied with an excited chuckle as she walked beside him through the entranceway of the structure. “So, beside Darth Malum, you are apprenticed to the Empress as well? Not many can say that; it must be a great honor. In fact…learning from both your grandparents seems like a great honor. You literally are learning from the most powerful beings in the Galaxy. That is far more preferable to learning at an Academy anyway.

Once inside the Academy, Revna could feel the swirling power and Darkness that resided within its halls and classrooms. It also carried a more…quiet presence, which reminded her a bit of the meditation room within the Cathedral back on Formos. She cast her eyes around, taking in the sights as they continued onward. She stayed close beside him, not wishing to stray or get lost.

Artifacts? I’ve been wanting to go out on hunts for ancient Sith relics or items. Maybe something we can do together in the future…if you’d like to, of course.

She brought her attention back to Zach, her entire presence and aura exuding a sense of excitement and eagerness that normally wasn’t so prevalent. “Who’s been your favorite Sith Lord that you’ve read about thus far? Or...maybe not favorite, but someone who stood out to you, and why?

"The force is a concept about which we know frighteningly little"

Upon finishing, the young boy offered her his gaze and she offered her response to the concept of the beast. Zachariah was under the impression that you could put endless hours of study into a concept like the force and still come out with more questions than answers. All of the best force users in the galaxy were still struggling to understand the truth behind the force.

The girl then changed the topic, and he offered a smile.
"Lord Marr was originally brought in by my grandmother to serve as a mentor" he spoke, in response to her comments about being apprenticed to both Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr and Srina Talon Srina Talon . "My grandmother accepted me at a time I truly doubted myself and began to craft me into a worthy Sith. As I said, Lord Marr was originally just a tutor but that relationship obviously blossomed into what it is today"

He wasn't entirely sure the relationship between himself and the Sith Lord. Malum had never officially approached the boy regarding becoming his Sith master as far as he could recall, it was just something that had occured naturally. He wasn't opposed to it, of course. Knowledge could be gained from everyone, from the youngest acolyte to the most ancient lord of the Sith.

His companion spoke about hunting for artifacts together and he offered her a relaxed smile.
"I'd like that" he replied after a few moments. He wanted to go hunting for those old Sith artifacts the stories and legends spoke about, the holocrons and books and scrolls that could offer untold power. "I can look through the old books, attempt to track some down for us to locate. Together."

Continuing, Revna Revna spoke about Sith histories and how she too had studied the histories of the Sith. She asked a question which made the young boy pause for a few moments. "Vectivus" he named finally. "Potentially the kindest Sith of old, focused on the knowledge and study that could be revealed from a darkside nexus he dug up through his mining operation" he paused. "Reminds me a lot of myself"

Leading Revna deeper into the academy, he walked down hallways that were all too familar. Eventually, he reached a room that looked similar to the rest and pushed the door open, revealing a sparsly furnished classroom with a board at the far end. "This" he gestured slowly. "Is where I first used the force after Felucia, after our slavery incident with the Empire of the Lost. This is where I realised I had broken the barriers preventing me from truly accessing my potential"

Offering her a smile, he cast his eyes around the room. "Important to me, because it's where I realised I wasn't worthless after all. It's where I realised I may actually be able to go somewhere within the ranks of the Sith Order" he spoke after a few moments.

Where he had felt complete.

The mystery of the Force truly was something that baffled and boggled many, including Revna, and she found herself agreeing with the young man beside her. Its mystery, the mysteries of the Dark side, is what pushed the young woman to constantly dive into her lessons, her teachings, her studies and research.

Zachariah divulged a little bit about the fact that her cousin Malum had originally been just a tutor, brought on board by the Sith Empress to further guide her young grandson. But as Zach mentioned, the relationship between he and Malum had bloomed and grown into something more akin to a Master-apprentice relationship. Revna found herself being thankful for it…otherwise, she wouldn’t have met the young man.

His relaxed smile and his agreement into hunting down artifacts together made her feel a pulse of excitement. “Of course! If you come across knowledge of one you feel is worth chasing after, then I would be thrilled to join you.

An almost dangerous glint danced in her eyes. “Imagine what kind of power or knowledge or abilities we could discover…

The word’s of her Mentor filtered through her mind then, warning her against lusting after power alone, and falling into the pit that so many other Sith had given way to. Of course, Revna did hunger for more power, but only as a means to strengthen herself and grow her abilities. It would benefit her directly, but also be a benefit to her Mentor and the Order of Wonosa. Truthfully, Revna had an almost insatiable hunger for knowledge. For…the Force itself, and the Dark side. Her need to learn, to feel the Force flow through her and around her, was sometimes so powerful that it often placed her in dangerous situations and circumstances.

She had mentioned her hunger to her Mentor before, even to Malum. But she kept the truth about its growing need to be fed hidden from them. Even from Zachariah. She felt it was her burden to bear, and she would feed that hunger whenever she had the chance to.

Her thoughts returned to Zach as he answered her question about which Sith Lord from the ancient past had stood out to him in his studies, and he mentioned the name Vectivus. She listened as he explained that the Sith had been perhaps the kindest, focused more on study and knowledge than conquering the known Galaxy.

They traveled further into the Academy, eventually reaching a room which was, thankfully, empty. Her eyes were on the young man’s face as he spoke about the barriers holding back his abilities ceasing to exist after the incident on Felucia. The memory brought a knowing smile to her face; she’d been here, and seen Zachariah in action. It was where she had learned who he was…a secret she still kept close to her chest.

Her smile widened in understanding of his final statement, of the realization that he wasn’t worthless, that he had…potential. Great potential. And now that he was truly embracing it, she knew he could go wherever he wanted, and become whatever he wanted. Though he was fairly quiet, even reserved in a way, Revna could sense his growing ambition, his growing strength.

It made her very happy to know that she could call him an ally, a friend. She certainly wouldn’t want him as her rival or as an enemy.

“It is a good feeling, isn’t it? When one truly embraces who they are, embraces the Force…the Dark side. I remember feeling…like the whole galaxy was suddenly opened to me, when Lord Strosius showed me how to use my power, manifesting it into abilities like…lightning, enhancing my own physical abilities…

A memory returned to her, and she laughed, a rather carefree chuckle. “...on my first day of training, my Mentor wanted to test my more physical capabilities, like Force jump and strength and whatnot.” She paused as she giggled again, her face turning red. “He had me climb a rock wall, at first. That was fairly easy. Then he asked me to get to the top by using the Force. I uh, decided to try jumping, while using the Force, having never done that before. Needless to say, I miscalculated the energy I had built up for the jump and…I sailed right over the top of the rock wall and free fell to the ground on the other side. I managed to use the Force to cushion the fall…didn’t know how I did that at the time, it just happened…so I wasn’t terribly injured; a little bruised. I was so embarrassed…” She laughed again, a deep sound rumbling from her chest. “Darth Strosius called it a day after that…I don’t blame him either…But I was a lot more careful after that incident.

She settled down after a moment of reliving the memory from months prior, before turning her gaze back to the young Sith man, her eyes searching his face for a moment, just simply existing in the quiet classroom with him. Revna was aware that he was a little bit younger than her, yet he did not act in such a way. He carried himself with more confidence than he had before, and it gave him a presence of maturity. A maturity that would make him a dangerous individual in time.

I must say…I am thankful to have you at my side as an ally, a…a friend. I feel that as you embrace your powers, your abilities, and strengthen yourself, you will rise in the ranks and become quite the formidable Sith. I certainly wouldn’t want you as my enemy…

Equipment: Lightsaber | Sith Robes

He cast his eyes towards her.

His companion recalled her first day training under Darth Strosius Darth Strosius and told the story of her physical limits being tested and her mishap with boosting her jumping abilities with the force. He couldn't help but offer a little smile and a chuckle at her story and he noted her cheeks flush with crimson as she recounted her incident to the young boy.

The fact she trusted him with such an embarassing story made him feel something he'd never felt before, something he couldn't put his finger on. He felt a sense of companionship when around Revna, knew that she would protect him just as much as he would protect her. He could sense that given time, they would become a powerful force to be reckoned with.

Continuing, his companion began to speak about how she was glad to be on his side and thankful to call him both an ally and a friend. He offered her yet another smile as he began to spoke. "And I yourself, Miss Marr. I've been a witness to your battlefield prowess. Certainly someone I would rather have on my side than against me on the field of war"

Zachariah was certain that she had sensed his growing power in the force, a power that was being fuelled by the teachings of Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr and Srina Talon Srina Talon . One was his master, and one he still wasn't entirely sure on the relationship on but he appreciated the teachings of anyway. He respected both of them for taking the time to shape him.

With power came ambition, though he wouldn't mention to anyone the thoughts that had crossed his mind following Felucia. Recklessness within the ranks of the Sith was a good way to end up loosing a leg, a few hands or your life. Instead, he was quite happy playing the role that was expected of him until he was ready to change that role for his own benefit.

Plus, that role had led him to Revna Revna .

Turning away from the girl, he spoke again.
"I have one last place to show you" he mentioned as he began to leave the Sith Academy and make for the speeder that had transported them across the planet of Jutrand so far. The last location was the most private and the one that no-one had been privilaged enough to enter, but he trusted the girl enough to allow her access.

"Coming?"

Zachariah listened to her, smiling and chuckling a bit at her revealed embarrassing story, and he commented on her statements about her being glad he was her friend and ally, saying that he too would rather have her on his side than against him on the field of battle. They both recognized the growing strength in the other, and had come to the same conclusion it seemed.

His words made her smile a bit, with a slight devious glint in her eyes. “Oh I’m sure…because you know I’d kick your ass. Though I do wonder…what would happen if we did spar. Would certainly be fun…at least for me

She recognized after speaking that her words, her tone…might have come across a bit as…flirty and playful. Normally she would be very cautious with saying such words or coming across in such a way…but Revna felt comfortable enough around the young Sith that she felt the freedom to be this way.

Hopefully he didn’t mind her playful and flirty attitude.

After a moment, Zachariah turned away and headed back for the classroom door, telling her as he went that he had one more place to show her, and asked if she was going to go with him. She was already moving to follow before he even needed to ask, further curiosity burning in her eyes.

Of course I’m going with you. I don’t want to be left here by myself in a strange place!” she chuckled. She glanced at him as they walked, and felt an…urge to link her arm with his rise up within her chest. She hesitated for a few moments, at war between her desire for the physical contact, and the fear that it would be unwelcome.

Then she remembered that they had been holding hands not that long ago, and he hadn’t rejected it.

Feth it, she thought to herself, before reaching one of her arms out to slip it around his, linking them together. Her heart fluttered a bit, racing at her own boldness, and she glanced at him for a brief moment before looking away.

Hope me doing this is okay. You walk fast…helps me to keep up with you.” She murmured, a partial truth, though not the whole of it. The full truth was that…she enjoyed how she felt when she was with Zach, especially moments like this. Clearly, he wasn’t rejecting such moments of closeness or touch.

Maybe…maybe he enjoyed this too?

So…where are we off to next? Also, I was going to say…perhaps we can find a place to eat somewhere? Like, for dinner and drinks or something? Unless you already had something in mind? I don’t know.” She chuckled. “I can read people’s thoughts and see into their mind if I so wished but…I don’t want to do that to you and violate the trust you’ve placed in me thus far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom