Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just Some Mother-Daughter time

Zara Lianna

Jedi Knight/Master/ Mother of three
image_106bc26a.jpeg
Time: 1300​
Viktoria Kess was home on Lothal today with her girls. Her husband, Jakkor Kess was out for the day, running some errands with Ana and Lilla, so Viktoria decided that today would be a good day to do some Jedi Training with her daughter, [member="Natalia Kess"].

Viktoria and Jakkor had vowed to hide their identity as Jedi for a while to raise the girls, but since they were all force sensitive, they figured it'd be a good idea to at least train the girls so they had knowledge of the force if they were ever in danger and came face to face with a dark sider.

Today, Viktoria had gone out early to the Lothal fields and started meditating while she waited for her young one. Once Natalia would get there, they would start training in the ways of the force. She knew Natalia was struggling with it, so she figured that would be the best thing to work on for the day.

Natalia would be a bit anxious for this being as she was by far the weakest of the 3 sisters as far as force powers went and it made her a bit sad to see her sisters advance passed her and continue leaving her in the dust. But none the less she would make her way to her mother just wanting to get this over with

[member="Viktoria Kess"]

Zara Lianna

As Viktoria meditated, she sensed her daughter drawing closer in the force and she got up, opening her eyes and smiling at Natalia as she came towards her.

"Hey Natalia. Are you ready to start your training?"

she asked in more of a motherly tone than a master's tone as she knealed down to her daughter's level. She was hoping to get Natalia up with her sisters in the force. She noticed her struggling and felt guilty for it, mainly because she was Natalia's primary trainer. She was definitely going to have to talk to Jakkor about this and see if he could help get her more advanced in the force than she already was.

To be honest, Viktoria was rather worried about where Natalia was with the force.

[member="Natalia Kess"]

As her mother knelt to her level she would smile a bit nervously "Yes mother I am." Even as she said this she knew it was the furthest thing from the truth but she didn't want to make this drag on longer than it needed to for she just wanted it over and done with

[member="Viktoria Kess"]

Zara Lianna

Viktoria could sense that Natalia was nervous. She took her daughter's hand, smiling a little bit and rubbed it with her thumb.

"Natalia, it's alright. You'll get a hang of it eventually. I had the same problems at the beginning, myself."

She responded. She then stood up and motioned for Natalia to follow her over to a bare spot on the ground where she had set up a few rocks to get her warmed up. She then sat down on the ground and crossed her legs. She waited for Natalia to do the same.

"Ok. I want you to look at the rocks and then picture them in your head. Close your eyes if you need to, to imagine them better. I then want you to picture them lifting off the ground and into the air. If you get a headache, take a break for a second, but if you feel that you have it, open your eyes and continue to try and keep the rocks in the air."

She said, explaining to Natalia what to do.

[member="Natalia Kess"]

Natalia would follow her mother's example and sit, closing her eyes she would picture the rocks in her minds eye and attempt to make them float but almost immediately she would get a headache and have to stop before trying again

[member="Viktoria Kess"]

Anasztazia Kess

The (slightly) Older Kess Twin
Anasztazia walked home without Jakkor and Lilla in order to get the stuff in the cold case home as soon as possible. The meat and frozen treats bounced against the sides of the white and red container as she walked and while it was a bit heavy she was sure that she wouldn't be too long in going back home. She quickly went into the house and put the freezer box into the freezer. After that she walked outside and to the field where her mother would be found meditating.

As she came upon the middle of the field she felt a slight pressure in her mind. There was a bit of pain, some frustration, and a calming familiar sense of something she loved. Curious as to what it is Ana ducked into the entrance. "Mom? Natty?", she called out as she walked to where they sat, "Dad sent me home with the cold box so we can get them in the freezer faster. I hope it's all right?".

Seeing that Natalia was struggling with her force power again Ana got the sense that she needed to be alone to concentrate. It hurt seeing her struggle like this when she and Lilla could lift things without much difficulty. Natalia would get a horrible headache and get frustrated and quit soon after. It's not the first time it happened and doubtless would be the last. "Should I... Go back home, mom?", Anasztazia asked with a bit of apology from interrupting their training.

[member="Viktoria Kess"] [member="Natalia Kess]

(OOC: I'm trying to get a name change so don't bother tagging yet)

Zara Lianna

While Viktoria meditated, she could tell that Natalia was having a very tough time with raising the rocks. They weren't very big in size as any of her girls would be able to pick them up with their hands. Viktoria really needed to figure out a way to help Natalia stop receiving the headaches upon lifting the stones.

"Make sure you are taking your time Natalia. Rushing will only make it worse and will give you headaches much quicker."

she said, keeping her eyes closed as she meditated. It didn't take long though until she sensed Natalia's twin, Anasztazia through the force. She sensed her approaching and a faint smile would crawl upon her lips when Ana was close enough. She opened an eye to look at Anasztazia and gave a small nod.

"Yes, my dear, it's perfectly fine. Everything made it to the freezer then?"

she asked. After Anasztazia would have replied, Viktoria's eyes opened fully. She remembered that when she kept trying and trying, she meditated and calmed herself before getting back at lifting things.

"Natalia, dear. Take a break for a second."

She then looked over to Ana who seemed to be worried about her twin.

"Ana, why don't you stay? Come sit with me and your sister. It may help calm her down a little bit. Plus I'm a day late with your training."

She responded before looking back to Natalia.

"Ok, Natalia, I always had these problems when I was your age. After trying a few times and getting headaches, I found it better to take a break, meditate and calm yourself and then try it again after you feel you have calmed down."

Viktoria said as she then patted the ground next to her for Anasztazia to sit down and meditate.

[member="Natalia Kess"]

Natalia would open her eyes for just a second before closing them again and meditating for a moment clearing her mind and then she would close her eyes once more. Feeling her sister's presence she would concentrate a bit more not wanting to make a fool of herself in front of her sister. This time the rocks would wobble a bit but then stop all together and this time her head would feel like a red hot spike had been driven through the middle of it and she would grasp her head

[member="Viktoria Kess"]

Anasztazia Kess

Ana nodded in agreement and quietly walked over to sit next to were Natalia was sitting. She smoothed out the creases of her dress and sat down mimicking the sitting posture that her mother took. She tried to think about clarity, like the cleanest water in a spotless jar, and that she was peaceful.

pain

She saw herself and nobody else sitting in the valley of peace.

frustration

Nobody else but her and the force.

sadness

She bent down and held a small handful of gravel in her hands as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

jealousy?

She opened her eyes and seemingly effortlessly a small few pebbles starting floating around. Then, feeling like she had accidentally showed up Natalia some how, quickly lost her focus and they tumbled to the ground. She wanted to help her sister but how? Natty put her hands on her head in pain and she felt some of the pain as well and it weighed on her. Her eyes strained and head pounded making her eyes tear up.

[member="Natalia Kess"] [member="Viktoria Kess"]

Zara Lianna

Viktoria looked from Anasztazia who was sitting down to meditate with them, to Natalia rather quickly, when the force recoiled on her. One of her problems is that she was rushing and she was trying to impress her sister.

"Natalia. You need to slow down. You may think I don't know, but I can tell when you are rushing through your lessons. That's part of why you keep getting those migraines. Just take your time. The only way you'll learn, is through failure and keeping courage."

she said in response to Natalia's hand moving to her forehead which was in pain.

[member="Natalia Kess"]
[member="Anasztazia Kess"]

Natalia would take just a moment and attempt to clear her head again and she would meditate for a moment which did absolutely nothing for her splitting headache but maybe it helped her concentration. She thought about reaching out to Ana but she knew she had to do this on her own. She would feel terrible having sensed what her sister had done with the stones so easily she failed to and it made her want to cry. She kept some focus as it were but the rock would hardly budge as she attempted for 6 minutes before again the force recoiled this time much harder bringing tears

[member="Viktoria Kess"]

Anasztazia Kess

Again Anasztazia felt her twins anguish. She got up to sit by her sister and kneeled down next to her. "Natty? Are you okay? I know its hard for you but don't give up. Keep trying if you can, okay?"

Suddenly she felt something she never felt before. Ana looked at her sister as she struggled and wanted so badly to help relieve her pain that she took her hand to try and soothe her. "I'm right here Natty. Don't be sad or angry."

Ana felt something draining slowly from her like a small stream running from her head and down her arm. She wasn't sure what it was or what it might be doing, but she felt it was something good. It had to be. Now it only remained to be seen how her sister would react to it.

Natalia would continue to try letting go of her anger but she was unable to let go of her disappointment in herself for she felt terrible and tears began to streak down her cheeks and the rocks would still yet to move. Ana helped a little but she also reminded her of her shortcomings. She just wanted to be good

[member="Viktoria Kess"]

Anasztazia Kess

Ana went to wrap her arms around Natalia as the tears went down her face. She wanted so badly to protect her and didn't know how. She wanted Natalia's pain to go away and she didn't know how. She wanted to strengthen her sister's connection to the force and didn't know how. She wanted it so desperately that tears began to fall down her face as well. "Don't cry Natty. I know you can do this. Mom knows you can do this."

She felt that warm flow once again from her head to her hands trying to ease Natalia's head pain and calm the brewing storm of her emotions. It was slowly draining the young girl trying to keep those feelings of hurt and want pacified but she still held on.

Natalia would feel it and slightly calm down but not enough she would wrap her arms around her twin holding her close and trying to let go of her disappointment in herself and think of her love for her sister

Zara Lianna

Viktoria started to grow rather upset with how far she was pressing Natalia. She was sure that today was the day she would finally get it. Sadness grew in her heart as she sighed.

"Natalia, just take a break for now. I have faith in you, but I think you need to relax for a few minutes before taking another shot."

she said calmly as she then got up and shifted herself closer to the girls. The last thing she ever wanted was seeing Natalia and Anasztazia both break own like they had. She wrapped her arms around both girls, pulling them into a loving embrace.

[member="Natalia Kess"]

Anasztazia Kess

Anasztazia felt warmth cover her like a blanket as her mother came to embrace the two of them. The flow subsided and drew back into her being, slowly filling her mind up and returning energy to her body gradually. She silently wept for a while and turned to Viktoria and managed to whimper out, "I can feel her head hurting mom. Why? I don't want her to hurt. I'm trying to make it not hurt.", She sobbed a bit again drawing in breath, "What's happening to us?"

[member="Natalia Kess"] [member="Viktoria Kess"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom