Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private ----e

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

tumblr_pc0e7cUYVg1tovmb9o2_400.gifv

Equipment: Jedi Robes, Jax's Prosthetic Arm, Jax's Second Lightsaber, Promise Ring to Jairdain
Tag: Katarine Ryiah

Jax hadn't been in Ossus since the Podracing event, last he heard the Ratts Tyrell Foundation was filing a lawsuit against Romi Jade Romi Jade and the Jedi Praxeum for hosting the dangerous sport even though all Podracers finished the race alive and with their limbs intact. With Podracing's growing popularity, Jax was sure that there was some big cheese who had a few judges in their pocket. Besides, the Jedi were pretty popular in edges of the core worlds. As far as Jax was concerned, this lawsuit was just the foundation trying to act tough.

The Jedi Master was here because he received a message by a Katarine Ryiah. She specifically asked for him to teach her some Lightsaber combat. Surprised at the fact that people actually know him, Jax obliged it would be awhile before he had to go back on duty. Jax saw Katarine stretching and smiled. "Katarine eh?" Jax asked. "You wanted to learn the basics of Lightsaber combat? First give me a demonstration of your skill just so I know how to approach teaching you."

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

Equipment: Jedi Robes, Jax's Prosthetic Arm, Jax's Second Lightsaber, Promise Ring to Jairdain

"Not bad Katarine," Jax smiled observing her Lightsaber technique. It was a bit clunky but there was some refinement indicating that Katarine had some experience in Lightsaber combat. "I'll start you with the basics: Shii-Cho which is the root of all of the Lightsaber forms. It's also my main form though I am knowledgable in almost all of the forms of Lightsaber combat be it the uncommon ones or the ones that the Jedi trainees go typically go through."

The Jedi Master smiled. "So Katarine," he said. "Let us begin."

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

"We're gonna practice Ideal form of Shii Cho," Jax said activating his Lightsaber. Before meeting Katarine, Jax lowered his saber's power. "A choreographed mock duel designed to hone your senses. We'll focus on the drop parry position, that's a common move in Shii Cho. The style is all about flowing from one move to another but unlike Ataru where you are allowing the Force to flow through you like a battery. With Shii-Cho, you are essentially wallowing in the Force's power. When you master Shii Cho, you are raw and unpredictable."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom