Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just like the Shapers of Kro Var

Darth Valdra was the master of flames, but he also knew a valuable ability known as Wind Shaping. While he was no where near the level of the Shapers of Kro Var, but he had met someone who might be able to reach their level. He had joined a teaching class of Darth Raben and saw her and something about her movements and behavior that suggested she had the gift. Through the grapevine he had sent her a message to meet her at the Sith hanger where he would take her to a more suitable planet for the training. Wind Shaping required less of darkness and dead lands and more of life and trees really. He waited outside her Fury-class ship provided by One Sith. It was an old old model, but he rather enjoyed it's look.

[member="Sitara Qin"]

So he did want to get her alone with him. She knew as much when he had his eyes plastered on her and well, her breasts the whole time. Sitara couldn’t help that she was alluring, in fact it often worked to her advantage whenever she needed something. And here [member="Darth Valdra"] came along offering her private training lessons. It seemed fishy, yet she didn’t push it.

In fact, maybe she was even a little bit grateful. The echani was a captured man, and well, he was rather arrogant and annoying. Perhaps that would make him challenging as a teacher, especially with her as a student. She folded the note passed onto her and made it towards the ship.

She pulled over a tight-fitting sweater. After all, she wasn’t sure just what planet he wanted to be in. She saw the outline of his shape, and his pale hair floating in the wind.

I see you wanted to get me alone.

Darth Valdra did not respond to her right away, he wanted her quip to linger. She was then in front of him and he used his reflexes to poke the area between her eyebrows and responded, "You assume too much. If I wanted you alone I wouldn't go to such measures as this involved work; I do so hate work." He then turned and began moving up the docking ramp. "I hope you brought cooler clothing, we are going to a planet that is very spring like this time of year, much like Alderaan." Valdra stopped as the planet's name escaped his mouth. He was 17 then, he had lost a lot of good friends and family when the Sith attacked Alderaan. The memories flooded back and threatened to consume him. He then took a deep breath and the carefree, non serious attitude returned, "And don't think that means I want you to undress."

He made his way to the cockpit and began the prepping. After raising the loading ramp he fired up the engines that purred to life. "You might want to buckle up." His ship didn't do the slow take off like normal ships, instead he let it shoot out the hanger sending it into multiple barrel rolls as he let out a long whoop that would rival that of an excited Han Solo. His ship raced off the planet healding for another, more lively planet.

[member="Sitara Qin"]

He poked her between her eyebrows and she rolled her eyes. “But of course. You obviously see my potential and bringing me alone to another planet is just for the sake of training.” Her sarcasm was apparent and well, she enjoyed teasing people, provoking them. She patted him on the back as she moved ahead of him towards the inside of his ship.

He didn’t want her to undress? Really? With the way he’d been eyeing her? She rolled her eyes once more. “Of course not. I guess I’ll just have to keep this sweater on then.

She sat on one of the vacant seats, strapping her seatbelt on as the engine began to roar. His ship took off fast, speeding off to the other planet. She crossed her legs and leaned on her palm. “So where you takin’ me, cap’n?

| [member="Darth Valdra"] |

As they entered Hyperspace he let the ship fly it's course and he turned to see her and smiled. "Where we are going I am not quite sure, but it has many trees. As to why, that is the most important question. " Valdra looked behind him at the control panel to make sure they were still on course and then returned his sight to her. "Have you heard of the Shapers of Kro Var? They were a group of Dark Side Force users who inhabited Kro Var who distrusted force users users who used invisible Force powers like telekenesis and the sort. They used the Force to manipulate the elements, but now they are no more, or so one would think."

Valdra raised a hand and with the snap of his finger he ignited a flame and formed it into a bird that flew around the ship until it burnt out. "I am a Fire Shaper, well kinda, I do it a bit different than them. You met Darth Ferus, he is also a Fire Shaper. I, unlike other fire shapers, know how to Wind Shape. During your training with Darth Raven I noticed you, but not the way you thought, though was the shirt needed? Anyways, your movements, your signature, they suggest you have the ability to be a shaper and I assume it to be Wind so I invited you to go find out. We need a place with trees because you will only see the wind if there are leaves in it. If you can become a master of Wind Shaping you will beable to make the wind visable and I assume be able to fly, I personally can't, though I am trying to figure out how they did."

Darth Valdra was not your typical Sith Lord, he actually cared about others and maybe that was bad for a Sith, but anyone who wanted to question this as a weakness would find his sword ran through their stomach. He turned back to the ship controls bringing it out of hyperspace and heading for the planet. It was an isolated planet, not really civilize. He flew around the forest planet until he found a clearly and brought her down. He powered down his ship and turned to her. "So are we going back or do you want to see if my theory about you is right? I must warn you though, this won't involve the dark side so you can leave anger, hatred and serial killing thoughts here as this ability requires a more...gentle approach."

[member="Sitara Qin"]

No.” The answer was short and simple. He wanted to train her in elemental manipulation? It was quite a stretch from other techniques she was learning. Though there was one element she wanted to master. However, if this man saw potential in her, than who was she to prove him wrong? Unlike other young sithlings, she had no intentions in world domination or overthrowing jedi scum. She simply wanted to do things for herself.

And maybe that was selfish. So what?

He was Echani, of course he’d be an elementalist. Darth Ferus was one too, hell, he was training her with force lightning. She was training to intrude people’s minds as well, though she needed something physical that could burn them. And that was why she seeked out fire training with Balen. She hadn’t known Valdra was good with fire as well. But perhaps, she was just looking for more reasons to get burnt.

As for her top? “Why? This sweater not good enough for you?” She retorted. He went on and on about elements, flying, the wind. It was a lot to take in, but she was a quick learner. After all, maybe she already took his breath away.

Let’s play with the idea, Valdra.” She said, tapping on the edges of the seat. “This could be fun.” Anger? Killing? Was that all he knew about the sith? That they were violent. She laughed. This guy could learn a few things about stereotypes.

Darth Valdra continued off the ship and dropped the landing ramp as the sunlight pierced the artificial light of the ship. He began walking out, but as the ramp went down he did not as he made the air itself his steps and then gently glided to the ground. It wasn't anything impressive or meant to make him seem like some powerful wind shaper, merely him trying to get back into the swing of things as he had given up Wond Shaping for fire. He had wondered why she referred to her sweater, but didn't really care. He was use to flirtatious girls and judging by her confidence he assumed guys fell at her feet, but he want no part of falling before a girl.

This could have been because he was careful on his emotions, but in reality he didn't really Perdue or date women because his training up until recently took his focus. Sure she was beautiful and confident, but he was quickly learning confidence could be too much and he was more into down to earth people, though he liked how she could joke just like he could, made the time more enjoyable.

He walked towards a grouping of trees and looke around seeing not enough leaves on the ground and they needed loads of them. Once they were surrounded by the trees he lift both his hands and closed his eyes. The wind around them began to gently pick up and only get faster making Valdra's coat whip around him. He then unleashed the wind on the trees knocking their leaves off and scattering. He finished and opened his eyes as his redish Orange eyes were returning to blue. He flopped in the leaves and laid down. While that was nothing for a Wind Shape master he was not trained enough in it and so it took a lot out of him. As he laid there he chose to work on the knowledge and understanding with her.

"Ok Sitara, a few questions I want you to think over and answer. First how exactly does the force work and what can you tell from what I just did that it differs from say TK powers? Second, how does the wind work and how would this mix with how the force works? Lastly, if you had mastered the wind, what do you believe you could do with it? Like abilities? While you answer, I am going to catch my breath, that was a bit much."
[member="Sitara Qin"]

They walked towards a clearing that was surrounded by a group of trees, though not many leaves littered the grounds. Valdra decided to solve this problem, the winds around accelerating, plucking the leaves off of the branches that held them. The man’s eyes shifted in colour from bright orange to brilliant blue. And she was supposed to disregard her dark side ideals here, huh? It was hypocritical really.

How does the force work?

God. Could he get anymore elementary. “It’s basically life energy. It’s created by all living things. It binds the galaxy together. It’s like gravity, I suppose, though it has multiple ties, different definitions. If you’re talking about how one wields it, well, that involves midi-chlorians.” She was trained in the academy. She wasn’t your typical out for revenge person. What he was looking at the day they trained with Darth Raven, he assumed she was just as angry than the rest of them. She wasn’t. Definitely wasn’t.

As for how what you did defers from telekinesis, well, telekinesis practically harnesses the force as though it’s an extension of you, lifting up items with an invisible appendage. What you did is manipulating the winds directly, without the use of any extra invisible faux-limbs.” She wasn’t a star student for nothing. And hey, she was cocky for a reason. It wasn’t like she just spent the entire academy dating cute boys and playing with her teachers.

What do I believe I could do with it? Well, I’d go ahead and take your breath away.But perhaps I’ve already done that.

Valdra laid there listening. Her answers were very basic, but she got close with the second question, upon the third answer he open his eyes which were glowing blue which was his default eye color. He had a genetic trait that anytime he harnessed the Force, light, neutral, or dark they turned redish Orange, he personally kinda liked that. He decided he should address her last answer first before continuing or this would get no where.

"Sitara, you are a beautiful lady and I assume you have no problem with guys liking you romanitically, but those guys are not me. Just because my pants hide a penis does not mean I see a pretty girl and must have her, in fact I am what some call a virgin and I am perfectly fine with that. As you are aware Sith give in to their emotions, but that also gives us the freedom to not give in and wait. I have no desire to just date and play around with people, if I pursue anyone it will be nothing short of love. I say all this so you can rid your mind of thoughts that you have been having of me since being here, they are not how I feel and they distract from what I am trying to train you in."

Valdra sighed, he could read her with his Force Sense and see she had no feelings for him, merely assumed he had feelings for her, but he would never be the man to have feelings for someone so easily. Though most of what he said probably contradictedwhat other Sith thought of him since it was very rare since joinin the Sith that he got serious. Still he hope his words helped and didn't hurt her in anyway.

"Back to the lesson, yes the Force is harnessing mid-clorians, but Wind Shaping is a lot different than other force powers because as you noticed wind exists before the power is used. I am sure you have heard of the night sisters and are aware they use magik which is really the Force, but it is right to make a distinction between our use and their use. A Shaper is another sect of Force users so of course their use looks different than ours. This may sound like rambling, but keep this in mind while training. Now next question, how do you manipulate what you cannot see?"

[member="Sitara Qin"]

She couldn’t help it. She had to laugh. When the guy said he was a virgin, he definitely was acting like what. He totally freaked out, and gave her a speech on freedom and waiting. No wonder he was captured then turned, he was totally still one of those jedi priests who wouldn’t give in to anything! It was hilarious, really. And besides, he acted like she was serious.

Relax, Valdra.” She said, her palms up. “Look, I’m only kidding around. You can’t possibly think I’m serious.” She rolled her eyes and shook her head. “It’s just the way I am and how I like having fun. No need to get your panties in a twist.” Speaking of panties, she bet Valdra wore white ones. Poor innocent soul. He needed to get laid and loosen up. Maybe she’d take him to a bar after this, hook him up with one of those twi’leks.

It’s not like his eyes didn’t wander after all. No need to be so shy about it. She was amused that he was so flustered. This was why masters and apprentices who stayed with each other needed to have personalities that clicked, like herself and Carach. She shook her head, a grin still on her face.

Yeah, Valdra needed to get that lightsaber out of his ass and into the world.

How do you manipulate what you cannot see? Well, I suppose you feel it.” She smiled. Perhaps she had never manipulated the wind, but she’s definitely manipulated certain emotions.

And oh boy, she’d have fun provoking Valdra all the the more.

It was clear to Valdra that this apprentice did not respect him. He honestly could care less if she did or not, but something did bother him. It was becoming clear, the more he trained people that no one would respect an honest, nice Sith Lord who actually cared and this this had to stop or his plans would not proceed. He had promised to teach her Wind Shaping, but he personally was not her master so he was being just an instructor.

He rose to his feet without a word and reached into his coat pulling out old weapons known as kunai, she would learn Wind Shaping how he did or not at all. He looked at her and a smile formed on his face. His smears began to glow a much brighter orange "My name is Lord Valdra, I tried to be nice and tell you how little you mean to me, but it looks like be kind to little Acolytes gets you nowhere here, I told you to leave anger, hatred and the dark side on the ship, but you better harness that quickly." He threw all 20 kunai around her in a circle surrounding her. He then harnessed the wind around him like a small Gail. Reverse the wind and attack me before you pass out from blood loss." Valdra unleashed the wind sendin it to surround her as it scooped up the kunai adding it to the whrilwond where the wind moved close enough to deliver light cuts that would only increase. Some would say he was being petty, but it was clear he was not goin to get respect so fear was the next best thing. Valdra laid back down controlling the wind from his laying position as he closed his eyes to rest as she trained to try to figure out how to manipulate Wind. The help was Valdra was moving fast enough to make it visible to her due to the dusts do leaves it was picking up.

[member="Sitara Qin"]

Emotional? Check. Easily angered? Checked. Irrational? Most definitely.

In all seriousness, this was the kind of reactions she was invoking. There were those who played along, those who trapped her in little mind prisons, and well, there was Valdra, insisting upon her calling him Lord. And after his little outburst in Raven’s training session, and his little outburst here after she merely teased him a little bit, Sitara simply shook his head.

This Sith ‘Lord’ was but a child.

A child who demanded respect instead of earning it. A child who thought he could get exactly what he wanted by throwing his little tantrums. He had no emotional control, and with the twenty kunai aimed at her, she could see exactly why.

And how did he last in the republic for so long? This is what happened when you pent up your emotions.

He had no patience, that was one thing they couldn’t seem to teach him. Was he going to learn it here? No, he was a brat. Sitara may have been the student here, but she wasn’t going to succumb to his little ploys. Would he teacher a thing or two? As the kunai scraped her skin, sure. She was going to have to find her way out of this little mess somehow.

You’re the one who looks angry, Valdra.

Of course she was provoking him even more, and as the kunai turned around leaving small gashes on her, she simply sighed. She’s been burnt, electrocuted, tied up, and those were simply things she did for sex. Was Valdra’s little game a kink of his? Did he get mad like Ali did when she didn’t get what she want. He lashed out, just as she was doing now.

Concentrate.

It was hard with all these little points poking her, but soon enough she felt it. It blew past her. The dust particles were floating in the wind till she could see a visible stream. If she could just pick up on it. If she could just…

There.

And how could she get rid of a whirlwind? The eye of the whirlwind grew bigger as she fed it. If he wanted to play games, she would definitely play. She was safe in the eye, though she was bleeding. Hell, that didn’t mean too much for her. This was spinning, spinning too fast for her to get a grip on it, though she could feel the winds surrounding it enter as she fed it. It was easier to feed the whirlwind since it was already accelerating.

Now if she could just launch the kunai.

The kunai spun towards the top of the small tornado, randomly shooting out from different directions. If this fether wanted to put her under pressure, so be it.

He wasn’t gonna win her respect.

Valdra watched at his whirlwind grew. Damn, took him a lot longer to do just that when he was learning it, though Master Shin hadn't added daggers to the whirlwind, but Valdra found the added danger gave her the needed urgency. Then something unexpected happened, it was raining men, no kunai. He had to roll to not get killed by a few and then returned to watching her. How was she doing this so quickly, shapers themselves took years of training to do what she was doing in moments.

He used the Force to speak to her as the wind would block his sound. "Stop looking at the wind around you and use your own wind to combat it. Shapers can create wind, do it." He was rather childish, he'd admit it, honestly this toying with her was kinda fun. He didn't want to kill or seriously hurt her and it was not really revenge for her words, her words were justified, but he still wanted to make learning a dangerous game. He was never allowed to train like this in the Vitae Alliance and personally, this was much more fun and exciting.

He decided to raise the stakes, he wondered if she was stronger than he expected. He raised a hand and sped up the vortex causing oxygen to be pulled out of there. He did not know this girl and quite frankly he wasn't sure he even liked her, but she was strong and needed to release that hidden strength if she was going to learn the other two powers she requested to learn. Assuming she'd want to keep training after this.

[member="Sitara Qin"]

The whirlwind was just growing, even without her feeding it. It was hard for her to leave the safe place known as the eye; but as the winds swirled over her faster and faster, she knew she had to think of a way out soon.

Unless she wanted to suffocate.

The kunai was out of the small tornado, and she tried to limit her breathing. She tried to move, but the wind was far too harsh for her to tumble out of the whirlwind. However, She simply couldn’t let it grow, else she wanted to cause more damage. It was then his message entered her head. She took a deep breath, she wanted to block him out completely.

Use your own wind.

The suggestion was simple, practical even. And though he was annoying; he did have a point. How did winds like these die out? With cold air. And so she did something that potentially could have killed her. She held her breath, trying to take hold of the air within the eye, drawing air from the bottom.

Cold air.

The wind came surging in from the bottom, undercutting the updraft of the winds. It would weaken the updraft; cause the whirlwind to eventually disperse, freeing her from the cage of wind.

She stumbled into her knees, and pressed her hand onto some of the deeper cuts.

A simple rose, yet Valdra would not leave it so simple. He tossed a rose towards her and with the other hand he threw colorful confetti into the air all the while he blew a party whistle with those unraveling horns. "Fantastic, the sparrow broke out of her cage and found her wind. Not exactly what I meant by using your own wind, but hell of a lot faster than I broke out when I was younger." He tossed the party whistle away as it was nothing more than writer magic breaking the forth wall.

He smiled and picked up a few kunai that fell around him. "Now, you have learn your fundamentals, let us get on with some different ways you can use it. Remember, just like the force comes from within you, you not only manipulate wind, but can create it just like the Force. Now use what you learned and catch these knuai before they hit you, don't use the force to stop them unless you have to, try using the wind only." He began throwing kunai at her one at a time giving her some space between them and aiming for non vital points.
[member="Sitara Qin"]

The rose fell to her feet as she rested for a moment. Sprinkles of small pieces of colorful magic paper rained down on her body, entangling itself in her ashen locks. The whining sound of a whistle rattled her ears uncomfortably, and she stumbled as she rose from her position. Where he had gotten all these items, she didn’t know. Do you always use bird names to refer to the people you hang out with?

I needed to stop in somehow.” She bit her lip, and the man started to collect the kunai she had thrown out.

He wanted her to manipulate the wind, to create it. She had received fire training before, and perhaps the idea was similar. The first shot scratched her arm, she wasn’t ready.

She straightened up, her eyes focusing on the kunai. Using the force to stop them would be simple, but using wind to blow them away?

She couldn’t exactly see what she was controlling, but she had a rough idea of what to do. The second kunai came tumbling towards her and she attempted to slow it down. It moved out of its course slightly, though scraped her skin once more.

Third time’s the charm.

The kunai sped fast towards her and she concentrated. The wind came from its side, sweeping it away and it plummeted to the ground behind her.

"Ha, but no." This time Valdra made his way over to her and held out his hand. "You seem to not grasp the concept I am teaching you, which is understandable. Now take my hand with both your hands like a sandwich. Close your eyes and feel what happens." Valdra waited for her to take his hand, but the hand did nothing at first. Then, slowly air began to come out of his pores like hot tub jets shoot out water and it got to the point that it was meant to separate their hands.

"I want you to literally create air like I create fire, there is very little of the Force involved here. Let me explain, wind and fire shaping are similar. Wind shaping is manipulating molecules to move faster thus creating wind. Fire shaping is rubbing those molecules together to create friction which makes... "He snapped his fingers in front of her face and created a small flame of orange fire, "Fire."

He moves away and summoned the kunai back to him and spun them a bit. "So see what I am asking? I am not saying use the force to manipulate, but create. The only amount of Force you should use is to move molecules which as you can guess due to their size, you won't need much. Take a breather, focus on that, ask questions if you have them, but if you have none." Valdra lifted a kunai in the air and shot it like a sniper round through a tree completely going though, "This next round may cost you your life if you don't get it right, no pressure." Valdra laughed a little, she was learning quickly, but he was having fun with their game.

[member="Sitara Qin"]

He was generating wind with his palms. Generation was always a problem for her, even with fire. When it came to taking control of things that were already made, Sitara was good with that. She gritted her teeth, clasping her hands together. Taking control of the wind around her was fine, but making it? She had never tried that before.

She concentrated, her palm turning to face her. After a few seconds, a small flame erupted from her palms. She clenched her jaw. This was not what she wanted. The flame disappeared.

Whatever.

The kunai shot to the tree, sharp. The sound pierced her ears. She rolled her eyes. Did she work well under pressure? Yes.

It’s fine. Hit me.

Darth Valdra laughed lightly at her crafting of fire instead of air. He watched her waiting until she got her nerves and then added, "No fear, fear leads to death. When we face the enemy they will not fight you at your level, they will try to overpower you, but you must react quick.." Valdra let five kunai fly up into the air, this was the most he could control as he was not like the Master Vulpesen, but each would be aims at a vital area. She would have to redirect all of them or great pain would come to her, " or they will kill you." His eyes glowed a bright orange as he truly tapped into the Force and with a loud bang all fiver shot at her at once. All Valdra could do was hop she was catching on quick and learning quickly.
[member="Sitara Qin"]

He’d be aiming for her vitals, and missing this could cost her her life. She sucked in her cheek, readying herself. She could feel something stirring in her palm and she didn’t know whether it’d be fire or air. It was a fight or die moment, and Valdra was readying himself to shoot at her. Of course, it was at her request. She wanted to learn this the hard way.

She used the force to accelerate her mind; it was like an adrenaline rush. Her mind was panicking as she saw the kunai coming at her in slow motion. She shielded herself, closed her eyes and extended her palm away from her.

She felt something erupt from her palm, and once her eyes opened, the kunai clanked to the ground. There was a burst of air streaming out of her palm, shielding her like a barrier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom