Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just another job.....right?

Malik

M
Malik walked across the flooring of the *ahem* 'palace' of the so called emperor. Malik used that term very lightly. If he was an emperor why was his guards so pitiful. He was assigned this job out of pure luck. He was told that there was a hefty reward to who ever could kill the leader of the Reim Empire. Malik had never heard of it but after some research he got the info he needed. Soon two more guards came running at him, their swords drawn. Malik grabbed his DL-44 and shot the first one directly in the head, killing him. When the second one came charging at him Malik flipped him, when the enemy fell to the floor Malik pulled out his rapier in thrusted it directly into his chest. He pulled rapier from the body and continued to walk down the hall. Why such a high reward? This is just like the rest of my jobs. Too easy.

[member="Myron"]

Myron was in the basilica along with Tiberius, Marius, and many of the other politicians and court members as they discussed the politics and court of law, more specifically a matter of the scout that had been captured in their cliffsides.

The godslayer wouldn't admit it, but she hated this part of her profession as overseer with a fiery passion. Constantly whilst in the basilica she could hear the screams from the colosseum just across the way with perfect clarity, especially for her ears. It made her heart ache, though she hated the politics and would much rather be in battle, what would come next wasn't exactly what she was asking for, or expecting.

With a perch of her scarlet head, Myron would perk her ears to the sound she just heard. A blaster shot far down the basilicas halls. She stood from her chair, not paying much attention anyways, and slammed her hand on the great table. Causing an echo throughout the large, beautifully architectured room.

Then, as if it was just in time the door slammed open, in the silence the only thing to be heard was the many heads turning to see the red robed man, clad with a golden tipped mask and a rapier at his side. Myron watched him closely, his walk was slow, precise, he looked almost too relaxed. She chuckled to herself. Which caused some heads to turn her way, it may of even surprised the assassin.

Clad in a shining golden cuirass, white robe, and helm; the godslayer gripped the long table and thrust it up, throwing it over so the assassin wouldn't get the chance at a first shot. With the table flipped Myron then dug her foot into the marble floors and jolted up, jumping over the turned table and landing behind the golden assassin, her shield up and greatsword drawn.

"However you got into Reim, I can promise you won't be getting out." She spoke with a grin underneath the helm, licking her lips and growling at [member="Malik"] .

Malik

M
[member="Myron"]

Malik stood there for a moment. Then he chuckled softly. "Really? I thought this was going to be like the rest of them but you seem much different. Thank you for making this much more interesting for me. This bounty would have been so boring with out you. Trust me I will not hold back. Malik faced towards he and unsheathed his vibrorapier, then at the side of the belt he also unsheathed a vibro dagger. "Now......lets begin shall we?" Malik slashed his vibrodagger at [member="Myron"] and then followed up the attack by thrusting his vibrorapier.

"Good!" She shouted with a surprising tone which actually seemed to reflect her enjoyment. Myron then brought her gauntlet to her chest and let it meet the slash of the Vibrodagger. The dagger bounced off of the solid steel well enough as the scarlet haired titan thrusted her shield to meet the rapier, the shield deflected it, however the force knocked her back a few meters. To this the godslayer rolled her eyes, she then pulled the helm off of her head and chucked it at the assassin, as if it was some kind of heavy cannonball. Myron shook out her scarlet hair, which fell into a long ponytail, and reached far below her back. Now that her face was revealed, she let a piercingly loud scream out, a scream which was known as the Afriel cry.

[member="Malik"]

Malik

M
[member="Myron"]

Malik dodged the helmet. When he saw her face stared at her for a few moments before grinning under his mask. "A girl eh? Well normally its against my code as a gentleman but I'll give you and exception." Malik threw his dagger at her, right when the dagger left his hand he grabbed his DL-44 as fast as he could he shot three shots from it. "Tell you what. You stop this pointless fighting and I won't have to kill you. Heck I'll give you half of the bounty prize and you can join me as a partner. You seem poweful enough to be great in bounty hunting."

When he spoke to her she could only imagine Tiberius's face as he heard the man's request. "Please." She smiled and leaped, rather inhumanly at the bounty hunter- as he went to shoot her she pulled her shield out and rammed him hard. Knocking them both through the doors. As they fell Myron slammed her shield hard into his gut once more. Then with her other hand the godslayer pinned his hand gripped to the blaster. Squeezing it with immense strength and looking down to meet his eyes beneath the mask, their faces only a few centimeters apart. Myron flashed her fangs at him and fixed her deep red eyes on him. "You aren't so bad." She teased and she licked his mask.

[member="Malik"]

Malik

M
Malik blinked. To her he would seem emotionless but under the mask his face was red. The gut hit hurt him pretty bad put he would live. "You are quite strong. I will give you that. And you aren't so bad yourself." Malik moved his other hand to [member="Myron"] and moved it slightly so that his hand was downwards. From it one could see a faint outline of somekind of weapon. "But not even you can survive fire now can you?" On his wrist was a CZ-Flameprojector, a flamethrower for the wrist in simple terms.

When she heard him speak of fire she jumped back, holding her shield out and blocking the hot flame a. Some embers still flew around her golden shield, resting on her skin and giving her slight burns. When the fire canister was empty, in a slight fury, Myron threw her heavy shield at Malik.

Malik

M
[member="Myron"]

Malik grinned slightly as the fire bounced of her shield. The grin was quickly stopped when his face met the shield. He fell to the ground, his mask flew off his face and landed with a loud clang a few feet away from him. Malik moved up slightly and looked at his opponent with his real face. A few strands of brown hair gently laid on his forehead. At the right side of his face a light stream of blood came pouring down. Malik stumbled up and grabbed his rapier getting into a fighting position.

With the hit Myron let a maniacal laugh escape her as she darted towards the hunter. Throwing her weapons to the side in a charge of fury. "How'd that feel?" She said still grinning as she grabbed his neck in her strong grip, kneeing him over and over until she felt the slash of sharp steel on her arm, while her armor protected her it still hurt bad, she then chucked Malik across the room and rubbed her arm, which would have bruised in the morning. "You hit me?!" She yelled with her tone reflecting her wild attitude.

[member="Malik"]

Malik

M
Malik slammed to the wall as if he was a rag doll. He couldn't move very much but he was able to activate his wrist communicator. "Hey Niner. Is there anyway you could get the Ravager here?" Beeps came from the communicator as a droid responded. "Thanks buddy." Malik slowly got up and shut off his wrist communicator. In his left hand was his rapier but in his right was a small cylinder device. Malik activated the cylinder and chucked it. It soon exploded in the middle of them, first exploding once and then exploding again by imploding on itself.

[member="Myron"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom