Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Just Another Brick in the Wall (SJO)

A tight-lipped and enigmatic smile would play about her lips. The name she had found deep in Katarine's unconscious mind had sparked something. Perhaps just one memory, or an incomplete understanding of her past. But she was making progress now, and that pleased the Jedi Master greatly. Although her last remark was a bit worrying. "You might want to refer to it as an 800-year long sleep, if not longer." Sakadi began, taking place in a nearby chair. "In your mind, layers of dreams prevented me from accessing your memories. My guess is that you've been kept in a sleep-like state for the past eight centuries." she explained. Her chin was resting on her hand, and the Sephi's iridescent blue eyes were trained on Katarine.​

"This is all just a theory of course. I think it would be best if we consulted the other healer on this subject as well, for I don't know if your body would be able to survive Force-induced dormancy like that." Leaning back further in her chair, the Jedi Master would stay silent for a moment, contemplating on the matter at hand. It was a strange situation, but not entirely unlikely. Nothing was ever ordinary when the Force was involved. ​

Her train of thought eventually led her back to the one thing she had uncovered. Daxium. A name that had caused Katarine's emotions to sent ripples through the Force. Cocking her head to one side with curiosity, Sakadi would project her thoughts again. "So, this Daxium... Who is he, if you don't mind me asking?"

K KAR Elise Varloc Varloc

Reactions: KAR
That was a very difficult question to answer. Who was Daxium Ryiah? He was her twin, and an equal holder of a religious prophecy that had ruined her life. He was the man who had hunted her all over the galaxy for nearly half her life, and tormented her for the other half. He was also the only person she knew who would do anything for her and always protect her if she needed it. It was very complicated.

"He's someone I knew a long time ago, but I'm guessing he did not live to see eight centuries." She blinked back a tear and shifted on the table.

"I think he may have been the reason I was ... asleep?"

Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Elise Varloc Varloc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom