Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Just Another Auction: Saybin Auctions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Lot A:
  • 50 kg. Glistaweb
  • 1 Amphistaff

((( If anyone actually wants to bid on Lot A, I'll consider yours first, just didn't seem like anyone did. -Ashe )))

Matreya

Lot A: 20 kg Beskar, 20 k cr
Lot N: "Knotters of Entrails" scroll copy, 50 k cr, and a speeder/cruiser combination of choice
Lot Q: 10 k cr, 1 Frigate of choice, a droid of choice for bodyguard, as well as accompanying full armor from JAC

Lot R: 100,000 Credits
Lot E:100,000 Credits and a custom item By Baktoid Industrial Systems and its subsidiaries and Enough cortosis to make something of use
Lot F :100,000 Credits and a custom item By Baktoid Industrial Systems and its subsidiaries
Lot B:500,000 Credits
Lot I:100,000 Credits and a favor from one Alli Wren
Lot Q: a custom Ship By Baktoid Industrial Systems and its subsidiaries with a cloaking device or other advanced system

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Notice: For those of you offering restricted material (all... two of you o.o), your bid is only valid if you have either a; completed a development thread to acquire it, b; promised to complete a development thread to acquire it, or c; offered to help acquire it. If the former isn't completed then one of the latter should be stated.​
Also, here is a list of all currently standing bids (in no order), just for competing bidders' reference:​
Lot A:
Mistress Kurah Rrusho - [Republic Blue], 50 Kilograms of Glistaweb, 1 Amphistaff
D-Man - 20 Kilograms of Beskar, 20,000 Credits

Lot B:
Alli Wren - 500,000 Credits
Matsu Ike - 100,000 Credits
Danger Arceneau - 1 Live Exotic Animal Hunt of Choice

Lot C:
Danger Arceneau - 1 Bottle of Whyren's Reserve Batch NN182

Lot D:
Aedan Miles - 2 Durindfire Gems, 1 Squadron of Dread-Class Light Fighters, 1 Squadron of Remnant-Class Multirole Fighters

Lot E:
Matsu Ike - Datacron of Matsu Ike's Study and Utilization of Lightsaber Forms I through VII and Notes on Lus-Ma, Trakata, Sokan, exotic and Telekinetic Saber Combat
Alli Wren - 100,000 Credits, 1 Custom Item by Baktoid Industrial Systems, Enough Cortosis to make Something of Use
Rave Merrill - Sample of the Zerek Strain, Sample of the Vongspawn Virus

Lot F:
Matsu Ike - Datacron/Lessons on highest level of Alter Environment, the Jedi Masters' most skilled technique
Alli Wren - 100,000 Credits, 1 Custom Item by Baktoid Industrial Systems

Lot G:
Noah Corek - 2.2% of Tarascii Explosives

Lot H:
Noah Corek - 1,000,000 Credits, 5 Custom Weapon Orders from HK
Ayumi Pallopides - 10 Kilograms of Netheranium, 5 Kilograms of Madilon

Lot I:
Alli Wren - 100,000 Credits, 1 Personal Favor
Elanna Ak'lya - 20,000 Credits, 1 Personal Favor
Knight - Genetic Sample of the Zerek Strain, Reports on a Person and Effects on Shi'ido Shapeshifting, Stygium (Development Thread Assistance)

Lot J:
Aedan Miles - 600,000 Credits

Lot K:
Silver Wolf - 400,000 Credits, 1 Personal Favor

Lot L:
Noah Corek - 30% off all Hekler'kok Contracts, 500 Crates of AUG Modular Blasters
Darth Praelior - Utawarerumono-Class Alchemist Frigate

Lot M:
Matsu Ike - 1 Zirconianfire Crystal to dispose of Lot

Lot N:
D-Man - Copy of Knotters of Entrails, 50,000 Credits, 1 Speeder/Cruiser combination of Choice
Rave Merrill - Holocron containing Medical-Grade Reports and Analysis on the non-Blackwing, non-Mnggal-Mnggal, non-Dark Harvest strain of Undead Virus found in the Denon Outbreak, producing highly intelligent Zombies, and significant but incomplete Data on Rakghouls

Lot O:
Darth Praelior - Designs for Anti-Orbital Prototype Cannon, Secrets of the Caries Waters for Alchemy, 1 Box of Caries Breaker Grenades

Lot P:
Aedan Miles - 3 Durindfire Gems, 3 Dire-Class Patrol Ships + Full Complement

Lot Q:
D-Man - 10,000 Credits, 1 Frigate of Choice, 1 Droid of Choice as Bodyguard + Full Armor set from JAC
Rave Merrill - Medical-Grade Biological Samples of Denon Virus and Rakghoul Plague
Darth Praelior - 500 Unseelie
Alli Wren - 1 Custom Ship by Baktoid Industrial Systems + Cloaking Device or other Advanced System

Lot R:
Alli Wren - 100,000 Credits
Matsu Ike - 1 Zirconianfire Crystal to dispose of Lot

[member="Noah Corek"], [member="Silver Wolf"], [member="Matsu Ike"], [member="D-Man"], [member="Alli Wren"], [member="Rave Merrill"], [member="Darth Praelior"], [member="Aedan Miles"], [member="Elanna Ak'lya"], [member="Knight"], [member="Danger Arceneau"], [member="Ayumi Pallopides"], [member="Mistress Kurah Rrusho"]​

Lot E:

1 data sample of sap taken from the remains of Circe Savan ( Collected when Alli Wren brought the corpse of Circe Savan to claim the Omega Protectorate Bounty. Her original body. )

Lot B:
10% of Ri'ess Regal Drives Shares
"Officially, exactly thirty percent of the market shares of RRDI's stocks lies unclaimed - and with due reason. In this rare occasion, a solid ten percent of the esteemed aeronautics/astronautics pioneer is up for grabs!"

500k and One live exotic animal hunt of choice ( I.E eol sha fireworm, Terentaktek, tikulini, night hunter , rancor, Kryat dragon etc)

Lot C:
Lifetime VIP Passes & Paid Space Fare for Two to all Saybin Pulsar Hyperplex venues
"Concessions not included."

Rare bottle of Whyren's Reserve batch NN182.

Lot R:
Vinithi Genetic Sample

"Simple minuet biomass samples directly from a healthy adult female Vinithi specimen known as Circe Savan; the genetic sequence personally related to Mrs. Savan's identity has been removed and purged, but all material and data necessary to merge foreign DNA and form a new model is included." (Sorry, Circe-memorabilia fanboys)

Samples of Bando Gora Reaver DNA. ( collected from Bando Gora Reaver raids in the Southern Systems an on Kamino. )

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Lot B:
10% of Ri'ess Regal Drives Shares
"Officially, exactly thirty percent of the market shares of RRDI's stocks lies unclaimed - and with due reason. In this rare occasion, a solid ten percent of the esteemed aeronautics/astronautics pioneer is up for grabs!"

100,000 credits
2 Durindfire crystals

Lot E:
Datacron: A Comprehensive Report on the Sorcerers of Tund after the Four Hundred Years of Darkness
"Holographic documentation of Tablets from Tund copied by Circe Savan; recorded documentation of Queen Alachei Mnemenos' findings and studies of the Sorcerers of Tund during the Galactic Republic dominion, as well as the techniques observed to create purple Force Lightning; reports of the interrogation of one Tund Sorcerer and indigenous plants allegedly used in the curing of conjured poisons as well as data collected on the poison used against the Galactic Republic."

• Transferred to Lot F

Lot F:
Datacron: Faux Fire of Ashe the Reaper
"A live, indexed account of the staple technique of 'Ashe the Reaper' which utilizes Pyrokinesis, Illusionism and minor Sorcery to conjure and control vast, illusive flames that feel but do no harm." (High Knight level)

• Datacron and lesson's on the highest levels of Alter Environment the jedi masters most skilled technique
  • Datacron complied on Matsu's study and utilization of lightsaber forms I-VII and notes on Lus-Ma, Trakata, Sokan, Telekinetic and exotic saber combat

Lot M:
The Secret of Circe Green Ale
"You don't want to know... or do you?"

• One Zirconianfire Crystal to throw this into the Maw cluster

Lot R:
Vinithi Genetic Sample
"Simple minuet biomass samples directly from a healthy adult female Vinithi specimen known as Circe Savan; the genetic sequence personally related to Mrs. Savan's identity has been removed and purged, but all material and data necessary to merge foreign DNA and form a new model is included." (Sorry, Circe-memorabilia fanboys)

• Withdrawn

Matreya

D-Man said:
Lot N: "Knotters of Entrails" scroll copy, 50 k cr, and a speeder/cruiser combination of choice
Lot Q: 10 k cr, 1 Frigate of choice, a droid of choice for bodyguard, as well as accompanying full armor from JAC
Votes stay the same. (I am Mando, and though not the most active should have that Beskar covered by means of the rules, if not JAC has unused stock, AND if that shall fall through, Ill obtain it personally) [member="Ashe the Reaper"]

Lot R: 100,000 Credits and once completed free virithi-be-gone (herbicide)
Lot E:100,000 Credits and a custom item By Baktoid Industrial Systems and its subsidiaries and Enough cortosis to make something of use
Lot F :100,000 Credits and a custom item By Baktoid Industrial Systems and its subsidiaries
Lot B:600,000 Credits and a Limited Edition Circe Savan Datacron
Lot I:100,000 Credits and a favor from one Alli Wren
Lot Q: a custom Ship By Baktoid Industrial Systems and its subsidiaries with a cloaking device or other advanced system

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Ashe the Reaper said:
So it seems five days really was a long time, and this auction will be concluding TONIGHT at MIDNIGHT (12:00 AM EDT).​
Just wanted to say this still stands, guys. I'm unfortunately not going to be here in half an hour when the clock strikes twelve, but rest assured I -will- be looking through all of your bids and I am very enticed by quite a few of them. I'll have the winnings posted some time either in the morning or at noon.​
Thanks again guys and I can't wait to make the announcement tomorrow!​

Matreya

Lot Q: 10 k cr, 1 Frigate of choice, a droid of choice for bodyguard, as well as accompanying full armor from JAC, 1 Assassination (PC being harder but will attempt if requested) and a small estate on Tera Lush (beach front property, 3 floors, couple bathrooms, several bedrooms, and three hidden chambers)

[member="Ashe the Reaper"]
Beefed up my Q bid

Edit:
Or wait...am i to late...

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Lot A:
Mistress Kurah Rrusho - [Republic Blue], 50 Kilograms of Glistaweb, 1 Amphistaff
[member="D-Man"] - 20 Kilograms of Beskar, 20,000 Credits

Lot B:
[member="Alli Wren"] - 600,000 Credits, Limited Edition Circe Savan Datacron
Matsu Ike - 100,000 Credits, 2 Durindfire Gems
Danger Arceneau - 1 Live Exotic Animal Hunt of Choice, 500,000 Credits

Lot C:
[member="Danger Arceneau"] - 1 Bottle of Whyren's Reserve Batch NN182

Lot D:
[member="Aedan Miles"] - 2 Durindfire Gems, 1 Squadron of Dread-Class Light Fighters, 1 Squadron of Remnant-Class Multirole Fighters

Lot E:
Alli Wren - 100,000 Credits, 1 Custom Item by Baktoid Industrial Systems, Enough Cortosis to make Something of Use
[member="Rave Merrill"] - Sample of the Zerek Strain, Sample of the Vongspawn Virus
Cira - 1 Sample of Sap taken from Original Remains of Circe Savan

Lot F:
[member="Matsu Ike"] - Datacron of Matsu Ike's Study and Utilization of Lightsaber Forms I through VII and Notes on Lus-Ma, Trakata, Sokan, exotic and Telekinetic Saber Combat, Datacron/Lessons on highest level of Alter Environment
Alli Wren - 100,000 Credits, 1 Custom Item by Baktoid Industrial Systems

Lot G:
[member="Noah Corek"] - 2.2% of Tarascii Explosives

Lot H:
[member="Noah Corek"] - 1,000,000 Credits, 5 Custom Weapon Orders from HK
Ayumi Pallopides - 10 Kilograms of Netheranium, 5 Kilograms of Madilon

Lot I:
[member="Alli Wren"] - 100,000 Credits, 1 Personal Favor
Elanna Ak'lya - 20,000 Credits, 1 Personal Favor
Knight - Genetic Sample of the Zerek Strain, Reports on a Person and Effects on Shi'ido Shapeshifting, Stygium (Development Thread Assistance)

Lot J:
[member="Aedan Miles"] - 600,000 Credits

Lot K:
[member="Silver Wolf"] - 400,000 Credits, 1 Personal Favor

Lot L:
Noah Corek - 30% off all Hekler'kok Contracts, 500 Crates of AUG Modular Blasters
[member="Darth Praelior"] - Utawarerumono-Class Alchemist Frigate

Lot M:
[member="Matsu Ike"] - 1 Zirconianfire Crystal to dispose of Lot

Lot N:
D-Man - Copy of Knotters of Entrails, 50,000 Credits, 1 Speeder/Cruiser combination of Choice
[member="Rave Merrill"] - Holocron containing Medical-Grade Reports and Analysis on the non-Blackwing, non-Mnggal-Mnggal, non-Dark Harvest strain of Undead Virus found in the Denon Outbreak, producing highly intelligent Zombies, and significant but incomplete Data on Rakghouls

Lot O:
[member="Darth Praelior"] - Designs for Anti-Orbital Prototype Cannon, Secrets of the Caries Waters for Alchemy, 1 Box of Caries Breaker Grenades (Please Specify Exact Amount)

Lot P:
[member="Aedan Miles"] - 3 Durindfire Gems, 3 Dire-Class Patrol Ships + Full Complement

Lot Q:
Noah Corek - 10,000 Credits
D-Man - 10,000 Credits, 1 Frigate of Choice, 1 Droid of Choice as Bodyguard + Full Armor set from JAC
Rave Merrill - Medical-Grade Biological Samples of Denon Virus and Rakghoul Plague
Darth Praelior - 500 Unseelie
[member="Alli Wren"] - 1 Custom Ship by Baktoid Industrial Systems + Cloaking Device or other Advanced System

Lot R:
Alli Wren - 100,000 Credits, Promise to 1 Vinithi-B-Gone
Matsu Ike - 1 Zirconianfire Crystal to dispose of Lot (Withdrawn; Charged 100,000 Credit Cancellation Fine)
[member="Danger Arceneau"] - Samples of Bando Gora Reaver DNA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom