Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just a test

test
test

KGvs804.png

OPERATION
OBJECTIVE X | NAME
OPPOSING | NAME
PINGS | pings pings pings

vDVBrQ1.png

GOVERNORATE DEFENCE FORCE
TASK FORCE TRACHTA | Heavy Support Group
TODHUSARS' CORPS | 3rd Parachute Commando Company Banshee
addkebt.png
TITLE.
— Year, location, planet.

Text.

OPERATION (YEAR)
OBJECTIVE X | NAME
OPPOSING | NAME

X5Yx2PB.png

IMPERIAL SPECIAL OPERATIONS COMMAND
IMPERIAL VANGUARD
| Empire of the Hand
SUPPORTING | Name

X5Yx2PB.png
<CODE NAME: PULSAR>

Text.

Last edited:

OPERATION
Objective x • Name

313th Stormtrooper Legion • 'SABRETOOTH LEGION'
3rd Battalion (300/300)

zChNTis.png

Allies: NAME • ping ping • NAME • ping ping
Enemies: NAME • ping ping • NAME • ping ping

TSILOR'S LOADOUT
•UNIVERSAL COMBAT PLATFORM 'STORM' MK. V
SRK-65 PARTICLE-BEAM RIFLE
AP-25i 'SIMP' PARTICLE-BEAM BLASTER
•VIBRO-KNIFE

Wwf3j6y.png

Last edited:

OPERATION
OBJECTIVE X | NAME
OPPOSING | NAME

vDVBrQ1.png

GOVERNORATE DEFENCE FORCE
TASK FORCE TRACHTA | Heavy Support Group
TODHUSARS' CORPS | 3rd Parachute Commando Company Banshee

Kieph'err Platoon: • • •• | • ••• ••• ••• | • ••• ••• ••• | • ••• ••• ••• | • ••• ••• •••
Veersov Platoon: • • •• | • ••• ••• ••• | • ••• ••• ••• | • ••• ••• ••• | • ••• ••• •••
Kappa Platoon: • • •• | • ••• ••• ••• | • ••• ••• ••• | • ••• ••• ••• | • ••• ••• •••
Kyber Platoon: • • •• | • ••• ••• ••• | • ••• ••• ••• | • ••• ••• ••• | • ••• ••• •••
TF YIN-1-2 Etrun (detachment): • ••• ••• •••

<CURRENT OBJECTIVE: OBJECTIVE>
addkebt.png
TITLE.
— Year, location, planet.

Text.

Last edited:

Title Of The Thread

- III -
ANAXSI NEUTRALITY

Title

THE EMPIRE
YINCHORR GOVERNORATE DEFENCE FORCES
First Anaxsi Free Brigade -- Second TodHusars Regiment

'Banshee' Company

Interacting with:

Hello there!​

Last edited:

ANNIHILATION OF TYTHON
OBJECTIVE I | SHATTERPOINT
ALLIES | NIO |
ENEMIES |
BOTM

vDVBrQ1.png

YINCHORR GOVERNORATE DEFENCE FORCE
TASK FORCE TRACHTA | HEAVY SUPPORT GROUP
TODHUSARS CORPS | 1ST ANAXSI FREE BRIGADE

IN CHARGE OF
1ST TODHUSARS REGIMENT LE GLAIVE | 1ST PARATROOPERS COMPANY
2ND TODHUSARS REGIMENT LA SAGAIE | 2ND PARATROOPERS COMPANY THE GOLDISHES | 3RD PARATROOPERS COMPANY THE BANSHEES | 5TH SUPPORT COMPANY THE KAWAS
EQUIPMENT | HK-01E JUMPSUIT | DM&S AR-MAS F1 RIFLE | CORTOSIS SWORD
addkebt.png
ANAXSI: FREE THE WOLF
— 876 ABY, briefing room, TodHusars' Headquarters, Yinchorr City, Yinchorr

Text.

Last edited:

TWIbIsK.jpg

ASANTÉ TSILOR

MusicI Got a Name
AliasesTK-83/037
Sabretooth-Four
ClassesStormtrooper
Field officer
BirthplaceKiffex
AgeAppears early thirties
Personality TraitsHearty
Methodical
Education TraitsFair Ally
Rank1st-Leftenant
Imperial OrBatNew Imperial Order
Imperial Armed Forces
StormCorps/STORMCOM
313th 'Sabretooth' Legion
4th Infantry Battalion
SpeciesKiffar
LanguagesGalactic Basic
GenderMale
Force SensitiveYes, but untrained
Character AlignmentLawful Neutral
Height1.92m
Weight81.7kg

• X5Yx2PB.png
    - I -
    Early Life on Kiffex (844-858)

'I can easily remember the first day I saw a Stormtrooper. That was in '57, an' from this moment I knew that I'd become one of 'em. That was a certainty for me. They came t'my homeworld fo' a simple patrol, lookin' around fo' soldiers and people that'd become soldiers. I didn't join the StormCorps at this very moment -- 'was too young -- but I was sure I would. The following year, I would.'
    -- Cadet Asanté Tsilor about his first meeting with members of the StormCorps, personal diary, 861​

Asanté Tsilor has been born in 844 on Kiffex. His family was part of the Tsilor House, one of the main brotherhoods of the Kiffar's homeworld. He grew up with his two parents, two sisters and one brother. His brother, who was four years older than him, died in an arson triggered by marauders of the former Sith Empire who ruled the sector of Kiffex when Asanté was only ten years old. As the boy grew up, he harboured a hatred for the Sith who stole a member of his family.

As the New Imperial Order raised upon the old Sith territories, he met a section from the Imperial Army and, impressed by them, he decided to enlist in the StormCorps as a cadet.

- Threads to Be Read -
    Annihilation of Tython (flashbacks only)

X5Yx2PB.png
    - II -
    Training as a Stormtrooper (858-862)

'What is it like to be a Kiffar in the New Imperial Army? You cannot know that feeling if you never experienced the fact of coming from a minor planet in the Imperium territories, with this so-inward-looking culture. The Kiffars are among the best warriors of the Galaxy, but they're hopeless soldiers. Part of my mission is to make a tribute to my people -- while serving Imperator Tavlar. Long live the Empire!'
    -- Private Asanté Tsilor about his condition in the Imperial Army, IMPAF's graduation ceremony speech, 862​

Tsilor enlisted in the New Imperial Academy at the age of 14, one year after having met bucketheads on his planet. Quickly spotted by his superiors because of his skills in many domains, he had been transferred to the section which depended on the Stormtrooper Command (STORMCOM). He then joined the Imperial Academy based on Thyrsus so he could follow the Stormtrooper special training. Those four years he spent on Thyrsus, alongside his newly-made brothers in arms, far from his homeworld, were among the best he knew in his whole life.

At the beginning of his curriculum, Tsilor was not a man of the field, nor a man of action -- he learnt how to become these two. Fortunately, he was surrounded by men and women who were budding soldiers, they were among those who were born to fight the chaos as emissaries of the order. After a one-week military leave on Kiffex granted by his academy, he became aware of the result.

From this point, he became a Stormtrooper -- defender of order, against chaos.

X5Yx2PB.png
    - III -
    Service as a Stormtrooper (862-872)

X5Yx2PB.png
    - IV -
    Officer Academy & Transfer to the Sabretooth Legion (872-874)

After a decade or so of service as a private and, then, as a non-commissioned officer among the ranks of the StormCorps, his Command sent Staff Sergeant Tsilor to the Officer Academy of Raithal, in the future IIIrd Over-Sector of the New Imperial Territories. In this institution, he discovered what he was made more -- even more than being a protector of the order. He had to be an officer, someone born to lead and fight alongside his troops. In 873, he met Merrick McAlastair, another cadet officer. The two men managed to be in the same groups so they could serve in the same division.

Finally, six years after the devastation upon Nirauan, the two Stormtroopers became officers. McAlastair reached the rank of 2nd-Leftenant and Tsilor the one of 1st Leftenant, under Lord-General Erskine Barran's command. Brought into the 4th Infantry Battalion of his famous 'Sabretooth' Legion, Tsilor and McAlastair started to fight alongside the veterans of the 313th.

- Threads to Be Read -
    Subjugation of Ringo Vinda (mentioned only)​

• 527249.png
    ONE FOR ALL
    527363.png
    AIRBORNE TROOPS
    527580.png
    HARDENED STEEL

• X5Yx2PB.png
    - I -
    Poor, Lonesome Stormy

'Good to finally meet ye, Tsilor. You'll be needed t'sit o'er on this side o' the room Henceforth, you're in the Commandry Clique now.'
    -- Lord-General Erskine Barran to 1st-Leftenant Asanté Tsilor, 313th's briefing, 874​

Among the Bucketheads --

Into the Hell --

Something Personal --

• X5Yx2PB.png

SABRETOOTH LEGION
    Name
    Description
    Erskine BarranCommander of the 313th 'Sabretooth' Legion (PC)
    Merrick McAlastair2nd-Leftenant of the 4th Infantry Battalion (NPC)

X5Yx2PB.png

IMPAF

Name
    Description
    Hall MannarraTank driver met on Dubrillion & Tython (PC)

X5Yx2PB.png

FAMILY & PEOPLE
    Name
    Description
    Mìrak TsilorFather (NPC)
    Pethros TsilorCousin & buckethead (NPC)

Last edited:

OPERATION
• • •
OBJECTIVE X | NAME
OPPOSING | NAME

X5Yx2PB.png

COMMISSION FOR THE PRESERVATION OF THE NEW ORDER
CLASSIFICATION
| SPECIAL AGENT
X5Yx2PB.png

<EQUIPMENT: AP-25I 'SIMP' PARTICLE-BEAM BLASTER>
•••
<CALLSIGN:
SEAX>
•••
<TITLE: SUB-TITLE>
Text.

s1BMcqF.png

NUKTH KELGA'AN

MusicTime in a Bottle
AliasesAC-001
Banshee-Actual
Sagaie-Three
ClassesTodHusar
Field officer
BirthplaceAnaxes
AgeAppears late fourties
Personality TraitsBrave
Education TraitsValiant
RankCaptain
Imperial OrBatThe Empire
Imperial Armed Forces
Sector Defence Force
House Haskler of Anaxes
TodHusars Corps
1st Anaxsi Free Brigade
2nd Regiment 'La Sagaie'
3rd Parachute Commandos Company 'The Banshees'
SpeciesHuman
LanguagesGalactic Basic
Old Anaxsi
GenderMale
Force SensitiveNo
Character AlignmentTrue Neutral
Height1.74m
Weight72.9kg

• - I -
    Childhood on Anaxes (830-846)

- Threads to Be Read -

- II -
    Anaxsi-Born Militiaman (846-858)

- Threads to Be Read -
    Shatterpoint (flashbacks only)

- III -
    A Hussar in Exile (858-865)

- Threads to Be Read -

• TXnytFs.png
    LIMITED FORCES
    j03AYt9.png
    GOOD SOLDIER, GOOD OFFICER
    1ct8Q3R.png
    SLIGHTLY HOTHEADED
    10Nseaf.png
    ANAXES BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE

• - I -
    Red-Skinned Rascals (865-870)

« Buried my parents. Buried my sisters and my brothers. Buried my fellows, my comrades. Buried my entire platoon. 'Let you imagine what I'm gonna do to those 'Sith'. I'll give 'em each death they made in return. A hundredfold. »

After seven, years spent alongside his men in the ranks of the Governorate Defence Force, and, then, the Sector Defence Force, hunting Sith remnants to avenge the Imperial who rescued him and his fellows, and to avenge his comrades who died in the fire of the past conflicts, the story between the Anaxsi and the Sith will last twelve years in all. 'Red-Skinned Rascals' is about the last six years of this quest.

Hardened Steel (865) — In order to take their historic territories back, the Sons of Mandalore conducts a joint anti-Sith operation with the New Imperial Order on two Mandalorian worlds. Deployed alongside Jerec Yularen's company on Concordia, Kelga'an leads his troops to Fortress Imperous so the NIO will be able to free the planet from the Sith.

Tod's Hunt (865) — On Vjun, during Operation 'Centurion', Kelga'an is integrated to Beachhead Madine to take Castle Bast, a well-defended location held by the Sith remnants, known for hiding some of those sorcerers. It's here that Kelga'an meets Darth Mori and swears to kill her before he will die. Even nine years later, this quest isn't accomplished yet.

Made of Steel (869) —

Coming to an End? (870) —

- Threads to Be Read -
    Broken Steel | Traitors Gate | Remnants | The Final Countdown

- II -
    Galvanised Iron (865-869)

« I have this blood in my veins. This blood isn't red at all -- that's azure blood. That's the blood from Anaxes, the one all my people have in common. It's boiling -- and it needs to be held back. That's why we're made of iron. Galvanised iron. »

At the same time as the hunt for the Sith within the Imperial ranks keeps going, the Anaxsi under the orders of Julius Haskler still demonstrate their skills in war and tactics. They have a new enemy -- Marlon Sularen -- who will soon be linked to the Brotherhood of the Maw, a mysterious faction faced during the Second Great Hyperspace War (SGHW). 'Galvanised Iron' is about the first five years of this conflict.

A Weird Vat (865) —

On the Mark (865) —

Across the Skies (868) —

A Beach Too Far (868) —

Creshing Around (869) —

- Threads to Be Read -
    Relics of the Past | Run to the Hills | The Great Battle of Coruscant | Woken Furies | Stratego

- III -
    Anaxsi Neutrality (870-876)

« For too long the Anaxsi have been involved in crises within the New Imperial Order. We had our own objectives that could interfere with the Imperator's plan. But now, this time is over -- now, we enter the Anaxsi Neutrality Era. »

For now, the Anaxsi goals of taking their planet back from the hands of the Galactic Alliance are clear for all the Imperial Command. As Moff Haskler begins Operation 'Werwolf', starts their so-called neutrality to remain important contributors to the Empire's peace without being involved in any treason. 'Anaxsi Neutrality' is about the seven next years of the SGHW.

Anaxsi Ramikadyc (870) —

Not this Bad (870) —

Boring But Essential (874) —

Free the Wolf (876) —

- Threads to Be Read -
    Iron Resolve | Watch Your Back | Ballad of Rebellion Vol. I | Shatterpoint

- IV -
    Berzingue from Anaxes (876-ongoing)

« Sularen, Dooku, Caelitus... All of them were straw men -- they didn't deserve our attention. Sure, I was fightin' against 'em. But the situation has changed. We're on the verge of taking back Anaxes. À toute berzingue. »

Now that Operation 'Werwolf' ended to place and move its pieces, the Anaxsi begin their quest of vengeance, gaining momentum within the Imperial Sector Defence Forces. With a little help from Third Sector Command, the TodHusars intervene on several worlds to help the Empire to maintain control over its planet. 'Berzingue from Anaxes' is about this preparation for the Second Battle of Anaxes during the SGHW.

Er'kit Solutions (876) —

An Old Friend (877) —

Not Gonna Lose Inertia (877) —

Eternal Speed (877) —

The Anaxsi, the Chiss and the Zabrak (877) —

- Threads to Be Read -
    Ascendancy of Defiance | Shadows of Treachery | Last Hour | Twilight of the Gods | Operation: Scimitar

• TODHUSARS CORPS
    Name
    Description
    Jerec YularenCpt. within the TodHusars Corps
    Espivent de Catuélan de la VilleboisnetCpt. within the TodHusars Corps
    Elward Reising1st-Lt. within the TodHusars Corps

IMPAF

Name
    Description
    Erskine BarranLord-Regent of the Empire
    KnightSgt. within the Stormtroopers Corps
    Tulan KorCdr. within the Stormtroopers Corps