Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just a simple smuggler looking for more connections

Edward Haus

E
Like every startup I am in the need of capital, credits, cash. Anyone looking for a smuggler? Negotiator? Mechanic? Maybe even a Smugotianic?

Transport is not needed, just give me a time, a place, and some upfront pay. I'll get your inventory there, your crisis averted, and your speeder bike looking brand new.

Looking forward to making a coulple contacts in this big Galexy we call a home.

(Im new to the site, so I don't know 100% how I should be going about this. I should be able to post pretty frequently.)

this is one way to go around finding work another is joining our great Discord channel(if you have not already done so). if you are wanting to make a smuggling company, check out the company creation forms, and who Knows you might get backing from a big tier company. glad to have you here on Chaos, have fun and go take over the universe, or try to anyways. plus who knows i might have need of a smuggler in the future, with this or another on of my characters. see you around Chaos.

If you ever need some boots on the ground or need someone to help with security, Ill be willing to jump in.

Seriously, should you need someone to RP with, Ill be up for anything. May need someone to help me with my mechanical issues with my ship.

Welcome aboard [member="Edward Haus"]!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom