Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just a routine day at the Temple.

@[member="Katarine Ryiah"] @Au'Rus Rhaeyns

13 could see the confusion on thier faces when he mentioned his tails and he grew shy and nervous 13 sealed his eyes shut and frowned. He wondered if they knew that he wasent fully human or if they would treat him differently if they did. Before they could say anything a women walked into the room and smiled at him. 13 backed away slightly as she approached him. She started talking to him and he kept his head lowered as she did so. Suddenly she teached very slowly before touching his wrist gently. He stared at her hand nervously. Unsure what she was going to do.

Suddenly a light glow emanated from her hand and he started breathing heavily. But not a moment later his arms scars were slowly fading and he felt warm inside. 13 tilted his head as he pain in his arm seemed to fade into nothingness. She spoke to him again and he blinked. Pulling up his shirt slightly 13 pulled his tails from around his waist. He have two tails, teach split off at the base of his whole tail. His tails were mainly silverfur and tipped in black. As he looked at one of his tails he saw there was a deep cut in the side of it. He looked at the women and pointed at his tail shyly. "Can you fix my tail?" He asked quietly.

@[member="Subject 13"]
Au'Rus' head tilted back in shock, she chuckled a little. The force healing hand reached over at touch the twin tails. She looked at the boy with her clothe covered eyes and nodded. "Yes child, I can fix it." she softly laughed, "Through the force you can learn to 'fix' others as well." Her aura consumed the tail and it pushed into its skin and flesh, healing its wounds and other sources of pain. Finishing Au'Rus stood up and with her hand patted the child on his head, stroking his white hair. "You see child, there is nothing to fear from us." her miraluka eyes watched the boys flame in the force jolt about and move. "You have great potential child. But, the power within you is raw and untamed, it can hurt others and even worse come to hurt you. But, if you wish to help 'fix' yourself and one day even help others, stay here and learn from the masters. I too am learning, we can learn together." she suddenly stopped knowing she had not introduced herself. She bowed to the boy, believing he must have never received any respect in his life she decided she would give him a glimpse, "I am Au'Rus Rhaeyns, healer and seer of the force, servant of Ashla and Jedi Padawan."

KitKat

Katarine smiled as the healing took place. It was good that this healer showed up.

"I am going to take the other medical staff in the other room and speak to them about treatment options. I will leave you to your healing. It was nice to meet you 13. Perhaps Au'Rus will be kind enough to discuss treatment options with you?"

When that was settled slowly the medical staff reanimated themselves. Kat led them into the other room. They were visibly confused as she began to talk to them. She explained what she had learned about 13 and how they needed to establish more of a trusting bond with them. There would be no more tying him down as this was not what the child needed.

After she spoke to the healers Kat made her way back to the garden. She was still waiting for her earlier meeting to start. Things at the Jedi Temple sure got crazy!

(@[member="Yu-Sien Karsa"] I'm going to post in an OOC area and see if I can find you someone to duel! Sit tight for now :). )))

13 gasped slightly when the women started to touch his tail. After a few moments 13's tail was feeling better and the boy stared at his tails for a second before looking back at the women. He was trying to smile underneath the bandages thay covered his mouth. The healer patted his head and he squeaked softly. She explained to him how his power was raw and that he needed to learn of he would let them. He nodded and looked at her forehead. "I was created to destory. Control was something i was never allowed to learn. He said softly, looking at the ground again. "My name is 13." He replied.

@[member="Katarine Ryiah"] @Au'Rus Rhaeyns

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom