Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Allana Badeaux

Ta’a Chume – Queen Mother
We have a thread here. http://starwarsrp.net/topic/126617-return-of-the-heritage-council-kurs-dozen-rebellion-of-free-worlds-coalition-held-hapes-hex/

I wish it to go smoothly set in the high standard of civility we have set for ourselves here. Everything is going well so far and I wish to keep it that way.

Also another friendly reminder I wished to stress. All Hapens are welcome here. The Consortium is meant to be our home. We are a story based faction. To fill a nitch that is hard to find in other faction. We have managed to stay for the most part of the constant pull of war between other factions. We have managed to stay free of the stress other faction have been plagued with. It is my duty to help fulfill that.
I know I’ve been absent for some time. We’ve been quiet for a handful of months. If Cira and you as the faction wish a new direction it is my duty as owner and as the role of the Queen Mother to make that happen.

Please speak and give you opinions. Keep in mind everyone has a right to speak but please be curtious of one and another.

[member="Persephone Callas"] [member="Relina Zhan"] [member="Lelani Sevestra"][member="Arisa Yune"] @Er'in Tenel [member="Melanctha Dallamoor"] [member="Tmoxin Temi"]

If I have forgotten to link anyone that may still be active or wish to partake in the discussion I’m sorry. All Hapen writers have a voice here.

Allana Badeaux

Thank you [member="Melanctha Dallamoor"] ! *hugs* <3

Does anyone have any questions or concerns?

Here is one you might be wondering. How I was playing the role in the current Rebellion? Some of you may not know. Some of you may know me well enough to know my actions.

Well from my perceptive and my first and primary would be that has been entrusted to me OOC. I have been entrusted by the Hapes Consortium (by you for you). That means I also play a leadership role in the greater pool of Chaos. My actions just do not reflect on me as a person but on you and Chaos as well. I also have friends within the FWC as well as Confederacy.

I do not wish to lose my any of my friends here at the Hapes Consortium nor FWC or the Confederacy. So right away I have a huge reason to be fair. I do not wish to lose any of the friends I have gain over these years.

The Hapes Consortium is a melting pot of story lines based within the Hapes Consortium. There is room for nobility, solders, or just civilians. There for there can be a wide range of IC perspective that can affect the Rebellion. My role as a faction owner is to see that happen.

So my role in this Rebellion should be fair and impartial when it comes to who might win the Rebellion. Allana could be killed. Alllana could feel enough pressure from the people of the Hapes Consortium or the Ducha’s to change the political course. There is even an option Allana can be convinced FWC might not be the best ally to have at the time.

Hapen politics can shift. The Queen maybe the ruler but she can be influenced. She can be influenced by the people or by the people that helps her to run the Hapes Consortium.

Any questions?

Allana Badeaux

Coruscant has invited governments to conference between galactic governments. I know we have not finished the Hapes rebellion that will play a part in the future direction of the Consortium. I’m asking you as writer of this faction do we have interest in attending to hear what is being said?

[member="Tmoxin Temi"] [member="Melanctha Dallamoor"] [member="Relina Zhan"]

Allana Badeaux

[member="Tmoxin Temi"] [member="Melanctha Dallamoor"]

I would be fine if we should our presence. Like I said before I do not wish to push the narrative of this faction. This is our faction….not mine.

If we do show our presence… What would our objective IC?

With the end of the rebellion and the direction it took. Here is my idea. We go to make our presence know. But we don’t comment to anything. We hint at friendship but we don’t sign any treaties. The real purpose is to maintain our borders and keep others from the idea of encroaching on those boarders.

For this I say we send maybe Tha’ga as an ambassador. She can use well I will have to speak to the queen as a method of not agree to sign any treaties. That way we can stall and discuss what we should do…after Tha’ga brings the news back.

How does that sound? Any ideas to add or a different more interesting plot?

We can always make a deal for things we need with them. Mel has been trying to,make deals to put coin into the treasury

We have the Song of War back in exchange for use of our hapan,ship designs and we receive 10% of all profits. Same with providing space for another company and 5% of their profits. And another wants to build a comoanion house but no deal has been reached

I love the idea of this and of Tha'ga being the Minister of Foreign Affairs. Maybe Allana we can play that promotion out IC and Melanctha would you like to accompany Tha'ga to Coruscant?

[member="Allana Badeaux"] [member="Melanctha Dallamoor"]

Allana Badeaux

[member="Tmoxin Temi"] We can give Tha’ga that title in the Hapes thread we have now.

[member="Melanctha Dallamoor"] is a Minister. We just have not said a Minister of what. Since she has been rping making trade deals it is only logical to make her Minister of Economy.

Tha'ga Temi

Minister of External Affairs for Hapes
Great! She just got arrested by Cypher in the Rebellion thread:

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/126617-return-of-the-heritage-council-kurs-dozen-rebellion-of-free-worlds-coalition-held-hapes-hex/?p=1765875

Tha'ga is actually innocent in all of this and had no idea what Tmoxin cooked up. If we need to deal with Tmoxin as the traitor and exile her, I'm willing to do that for the storyline. Someone needs to pay right?

Perhaps we keep her "royal bloodline" thing either a conspiracy or a secret. Either way, I'm in for the long game and enjoy RPing with you guys <3

[member="Allana Badeaux"] [member="Melanctha Dallamoor"]

Allana Badeaux

[member="Tha'ga Temi"] [member="Melanctha Dallamoor"] [member="Relina Zhan"]

Yes I had seen the post as well. The royal court that is present at the castle being arrested would be something any monarch would be notified right away. That is no small deal in any kingdom. I was going to have Allana summon the royal court and those who are arresting the court to determine herself if anyone has committed a crime.

Allana does have to try to maintain control after all this chaos. If the majority of her Duch’as is arrested how will she maintain control over the planet within the Consortium? Will she issue martial law and name some officers to act like Moffs? No she had that choice already after the attack on Hapes Prime that started all of this. She made the choice to keep traditions alive.

We will figure something out.

Allana Badeaux

With my plan I had before [member="Tha'ga Temi"] nor Tmoxin Temi would have not been in trouble for convincing some Duch’as that the Consortium that they should become isolationists again.

The Duch’as voting to become isolationists again is not really treason. Now if they took that idea and tried to over throw their current queen then it would be. But they had not attempted to do that. The whole direction of what was happening they were going to just put political pressure on the queen. That is not treason. Many times throughout history there have been nobles who pleaded with their king or queen to achieve some goal.

Things have escalated even more with Kyrel Force Chocking the Queen then verbally threatening her.
I think I have thought of a way for Allana to have motivation for her to go out of her way to help Tha’ga.
However, it is an hour after the time I normally go to sleep. I will try to have a post up before I go to work tomorrow.

Tha'ga Temi

Good! I know that was probably a plot twist.

Again if we need to punish someone we can use Tmoxin as the fall-person/scapegoat. :)

My personal RP style is not to over-engineer things but I would still love Tha'ga to have a place at the Court.

Allana Badeaux

[member="Tha'ga Temi"]

I completely understand.

I admit I am plotting a bit here. It does come from a bit of a selfish angle. I wish to the Hapes Consortium again in an active role. Not for myself but for the community to have such a rich culture like the Hapens active.

I’m not saying I’m trying to over-engineer things. I think I’ve still been casually handling events in the rp as they come.

For instance, Cypher.

Like for one average rank officer… to be able to arrest the present Duch’as and the present royal court for just doing their jobs? That is a stretch. But I did not stop it as I’m not trying to control the rp.

In any royal court a Monarch keeps nobles present to give council. If they voted in unison to come speak to the Queen Mother….it meant they wished to plead their cause for whatever they wish to come to pass. That is not treason. Now if Allana knew they were being arrested that would be a tyrannical action.

Story wise I totally understand Kyral’s actions. It may have been impulsive action based of emotion, but with most actions like that they mostly end up being unwise. Now there is a story reason for the Happens to wish all outsiders to leave. A direct attack on the Queen Mother would do that.

I do have a plot twist still in mind. Hopefully I can still use it by the time I go to post.

Tha'ga Temi

Looking forward to your next post to see how this plays out :)

PS: I wasn't implying that you were over-engineering - more that I was trying to avoid it myself because I probably have a tendency to do that lol.

[member="Allana Badeaux"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom