Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Reply Just a normal mission, right?

As his ship called "Thunder of Hope" was in hyperspace, Stephen ResLoksu couldn't stop to think about his quest. Why didn't the Council told him who is going to be his partner in the mission?
"These Hutts... They are totally everywhere trying to control the Alliance from underground. All of them are stupid cowards!"
R4-S4 got closer to his owner.
"At least I've got you, R4. I can trust you completly."
His droid beabed happilly. Stephen couldn't do anything, just laugh. With R4, he was in graet mood all the time.
"You have reached your destination." sounds the mechanic voice from his navigation. "R4, turn of the hyperdrive!"
There it is... The planet of Vaklin.
"Alright bud. Prepare us for landing!"
When they land on the ground, Stephen got out to see dry deserts and canyons.
"Hmmph... I have expected more tho. And my partner is still not here. Well... Gotta lay down here and wait."
As he laied down, his eyes closed and he fell asleep.

Last edited:

tO4VzEo.jpg

Hacks ran mechanical fingers through her hair and swore under her breath, the stench of her death stick heavy in the air. The last five years had been nothing short of hell, jockeyed around by major political powers for her slicing. Yet once again here she was about to work with a jedi, the people she despised most in the galaxy.

There was no way for her to return to Nar Shaddaa with the way she had burned bridges with the Cartels, Denons CorpSec and Darkwire would be on her quicker than a Nexu if she tried going back to home turf. The Empire was gone and the Alliance held her with a loose leash. Several years of solitary confinement on Coruscant had changed her, but this recent freedom was just another cell.

When the order came down from SIA it was a logical assignment. Hacks was close to the Hutts, had connections in the underworld from the Deep Core to the Outer Rim, and supplied a skill set few in the galaxy could compare. The Alliance also had a deep purse, and Hacks loved nothing more than credits.

She had rode out by speeder at dawn for the landing zone and made it sometime after midday. The place was desolate bar an old modified YT-200 freighter, some crates, an R4 unit and what she assumed was her Jedi contact asleep. She walked over and eyed the droid suspiciously, before plucking her death stick from her lips and blew out a cloud of smoke. She looked down to the Jedi and nudged him with a boot, "Wake up."

Stephen ResLoksu Stephen ResLoksu

"Wake up."
He was running on the hills of Naboo fresh air playing with his hair. Suddenly, a weird cloud covered all the place,
"What is happening?"
---
As Stephen opened his eyes, he saw something which looked like woman but combined with a droid. No words could describe his shock, was he under attack? He got up in hurry and pulled out his small blaster,
"Who the heck are you?! What do you want?"

Last edited:
Hacks hadn't quite expected his reaction, but she surely should of. At almost eight feet in height, four arms and a body of durasteel, she was unnerving to look upon. The jedi had scrambled onto his feet and drawn as quick as a gunslinger, "Who the heck are you?! What do you want?"

Her plastic eyes looked to the blaster and then back to him, "Names Hacks, you're.." she narrowed her eyes a moment, surveying him, "Stephen, right?" She pinched her death stick, squeezed the tip to smother its smoulder and a thin wisp rose into the air. "I'm your contact out here, I run counter-intelligence and slicing, but I don't have the full brief. SIA don't trust me with the deets on ops." She tossed the death stick aside, then stomped and twisted her boot for good measure.

Her four hands buried themselves into the pockets of her studded jacket, eyes waiting expectantly, "So, you want to tell me what we're doing out in this dustbowl?"

Last edited:
"So, you want to tell me what we're doing out in this dustbowl?"
Stephen was used to unusual things already, but he'd never think that his contact is a half robot with four arms smoking Death Sticks.
He looked at Hack for a moment and said,

"If I got it right, this "Gogo the Hutt", is using his mafia to build something like his own Alliance between planets. The Senate was not paying attention to him much, but a spy whom they sent there, sent the Hutt's plan of starting a massive rebellion against the Alliance. That's why they have contacted you... Hacks, right?"
He said and held out his hand to her.

Last edited:
Stephen had composed himself, and began to detail their assignment, "If I got it right, this "Gogo the Hutt", is using his mafia to build something like his own Alliance between planets. The Senate was not paying attention to him much, but a spy whom they sent there, sent the Hutt's plan of starting a massive rebellion against the Alliance. That's why they have contacted you... Hacks, right?"

The Jedi held out a hand to clasp, her plastic eyes darted down for a moment then back to his own, ignoring the gesture. "That's a bit more than I was told, but like I said, they don't like to tell me much," Hacks said in reply, "Hutt's uniting worlds again, can't blame 'em. They've controlled Hutt Space for twenty-five thousand years, far longer than any Alliance or Republic, but out here in the Inner Rim is further than they usually like to go."

She raised a hand to her brow and scratched with a mechanical pinkie finger in thought, "You're picking a mighty fine fight if you want to go up against the Hutts, they aren't small prey, and I'm not just tryin' call 'em fat here. They have fleets, armies of mercenaries. What does your council want done with Gogo?" She glanced over her shoulder and back to Stephen, "We should also start getting a move on."

"You're picking a mighty fine fight if you want to go up against the Hutts, they aren't small prey, and I'm not just tryin' call 'em fat here. They have fleets, armies of mercenaries. What does your council want done with Gogo?" "We should also start getting a move on."
His deep blues look at her for a moment,
"I am not a peasant, you know." after a moment of silence, he turned and went the way where was Gogo supossed to have HQ.
"What are you waiting for? Come, we have much work to do."

Last edited:
"I am not a peasant, you know," the Jedi said, turning and walking off. Hacks shrugged her shoulder and followed behind him when the Jedi spoke again, "What are you waiting for? Come, we have much work to do."

Her brow creased in irritation, muttering under her breath, "What am I waiting for? Hopefully a plan before you get us killed." She pulled her hands free of her jacket and ran them over her belt and holsters, her stomach roiled as a bad feeling about this mission swelled inside her.

"What am I waiting for? Hopefully a plan before you get us killed."
"I've heard that one." said Stephen without turning to her.
As they came to the hideout, he looked at Hacks for a moment,
"Alright, we have two options. First, we can do it stealth or we can charge in there like Starkiller. I think stealth is better. Don't you think?"

Last edited:
Hacks came to a kneel beside Stephen and her eyes wandered over the fortress of Gogo the Hutt, a relatively subpar establishment for a Hutt. She reached into her pocket and took out her datapad, fingers dancing across the keypad as she quickly began to lay a foundation for her work ahead. As she typed Stephen began to talk, "Alright, we have two options. First, we can do it stealth or we can charge in there like Starkiller. I think stealth is better. Don't you think?"

Hacks faltered in her typing for a moment, looking to Stephen confused, "Who's Starkiller?" She tilted her head dismissing the thought, returning her attention back to her datapad, "So we really only have one choice, stealth, because I don't have a death wish, and if you charge in I'm not following. I don't get paid if I'm dead."

"So we really only have one choice, stealth, because I don't have a death wish, and if you charge in I'm not following. I don't get paid if I'm dead."
He looked at Hacks for a moment and started to observe the fortress of his target. After a while, he went to look around also and found a vent. He came back with grin,
"Hacks, I think that I found our way in. Right from back of the building is a vent. Maybe we can use it."

Hacks followed Stephen as he began to scout the perimeter, her datapad kept close to her chest as she surveyed the blueprints of the fortress. The Jedi chirped up, "Hacks, I think that I found our way in. Right from back of the building is a vent. Maybe we can use it."

She looked up to him and over to the vent, "You'll have to go in without me," she said, "I'm eight foot tall and four-hundred pounds of durasteel, even if I fit I'm making too much noise." Her eyes studied the buildings exterior, "I can try and get on the roof and meet you inside. You'd be surprised how easy it is to climb when you can punch your own hand-holds into a wall."

"I can try and get on the roof and meet you inside. You'd be surprised how easy it is to climb when you can punch your own hand-holds into a wall."
Stephen blinked with surprise, but did not said a word.
"Alright. I'll meet you inside. But try to be as carefull it's possible, okay?"
He didn't waited for reply and got straight in. Stephen heard Hacks saying something but didn't understood a word.
"Well... This is not going to be easy as I thought."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom