Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just a noob passing by. PD: I need help!

Hello everyone, I am new to the RP forums, I have some questions, I hope you guys can answer

1)I really dont get this main accounts and sub accounts, which do I use for RP, and which for reply

2)Which forums are good to RP as a new comer

Thank you guys I hope you can help

CanPel90 said:
1)I really dont get this main accounts and sub accounts, which do I use for RP, and which for reply 2)Which forums are good to RP as a new comer
First of all welcome to the site.

As for your questions. Your main account (writer account) comes standard. It's the parent account. Your Character or Sub accounts are other characters that you have a dedicated account for. You can use these however you want. OR you don't even need to have them and just play with one character on your writer account. All up to you.

As well, you can RP on any forum in the the RP section, or within designated areas in a faction.

[member="CanPel90"]
Welcome to the site! My name is Chris and I'll be one of your friendly guides on this lovely adventure!
To answer your questions:
  • You can RP with either your writer account or a sub account (also called an alternative account or alt for short). Either is fine! Some people use their writer account for Out Of Character posts while others use it for both IC and OOC. Some people don't use theirs at all! Besides for logging in, that is.
  • That depends. Sometimes you'll want to make a new character and ask around the Roleplay Discussion section to see if anyone is interested in a thread. Or you can just start something in the Open Role-Playing section or join an already posted open thread. In addition if you start out in a faction the members will be willing to help you with an introduction thread. You could also join a faction thread if there's one up! Anything works, really.
I hope that helps! :)

[member="Helion Idbraska"]
http://oi60.tinypic.com/21kwgh2.jpg
21kwgh2.jpg

If you can find any other images that fit the character, I can make a sig as well. Or I can search around and try to find something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom