Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just a clarification

I'm only posting a lot about my waiting time for the Vyperion assassin droid because I don't know how long I have a muse for Alcastor and I wanna make a lot of things clear before RPing as him here so people don't get confused. If I am bugging any staff in the process, I apologize in advance.

Repeatedly posting about it is a good way to irritate staff and factory judges. We will get to you when we get to you.

I'm aware you'll likely change your name and character for the 78th time in the next week, but no one gets preferential treatment.

I understand that the staff will get to me when they do, in fact, I wasn't even asking for preferential treatment, this thread was made to say "I don't mean to irritate staff by posting repeatedly, but some of these changes are long overdue due to more droids even being made for that series than originally intended." In fact, I think if I have enough incentive and feel comfortable about my character, I'll use it longer than just a week, being out of name changes for the month is some incentive to wait the month before changing it up at all.

Okay, consider my wait to RP "Half done", as I realized it's more a PvP thing than a full RP thing that I'm waiting for, it is a description change and an update to notify readers that this is in fact a droid of that type

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom