Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jusik Criminal Syndicate - Applying for Major Faction Status

If you belong to this faction, check in here. @[member="Monty Jusik"] is requesting Major Faction Status, so let's check it out and make sure you guys are set up for success.

@[member="Auri Vesta"]

@[member="Darsha"]

@[member="Excon the Hutt"]

@[member="Galen Arterius"]

@[member="Gobar Nass"]

@[member="Mereel Vaun"]

@[member="Thraishe Krine"]

@[member="Yuunie Faynen"]

Check in guys!!!

Make sure you're okay with the major faction status, too. Because you'll be required to fight, or you'll lose your territory, if you're invaded...Remember, secondary characters make secondary factions.

After much thought I would like to withdraw my faction's application for major faction status. Due to recent events this character will soon be going in another direction and someone else may assume the mantle of leadership and apply later.

Monty Jusik said:
After much thought I would like to withdraw my faction's application for major faction status. Due to recent events this character will soon be going in another direction and someone else may assume the mantle of leadership and apply later.
Roger. Though it'd be hilarious to see a non-Jusik character leading the Jusik Criminal Syndicate, it's going to take a lot of convincing to allow it now.

Tefga said:
Roger. Though it'd be hilarious to see a non-Jusik character leading the Jusik Criminal Syndicate, it's going to take a lot of convincing to allow it now.
@[member="Tefga"]
And why would it take a lot of convincing? Is there some rule about Applying for Major Faction status becoming more difficult if the faction leader bounces but appoints an active leader in their stead? Is there a policy about those who apply and then decline being discriminated against or scrutinized more next time they apply?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom