Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Jungles of Kashyyyk

Aspen Falo

A few weeks had passed since she had joined the silver Jedi order, things had roughly gone pretty well. She even enjoyed training with Josh a few times out of the week. It certainly helped her grow as a person and most importantly as a learner of the force. The young girl was nearly almost sixteen of age, she had smiled to herself before deciding to go and explore once more. It had grown dark outside on Kashyyyk. However, it wasn't pitted black and you could see the surrounding area nearly perfect, the sun was slightly still up. it was slowly going down over time. The night for her was one of the more pleasing times on the planet. Especially when she got to watch the stars alone, however tonight she would have a chance encounter with someone that would likely become her new friend, and from there who else knows what would happen.

"Hmm, the stars look really nice and the sunset looks quite beautiful. I've met so many people in my life. it's quite interesting hehe. Finally able to get away and get some peace and quiet for once. that way I can relax." She had said to herself, before moving to a more jungle-like area of the planet and the night's moon reflected on the girl's frame, making her slight glow with her two mixed-looking eyes. One of her eyes was blue, the other was green. Her long brown hair had shined in the moonlight's glow. Anyone who could see her would see a good view of her. she was a little short but she had looked to be attractive. Her head reared forward before she rubbed her head. "Mom, I wish I could see you again.. but I promised I'd do something good with my life to make you proud."

Her eyes slowly began to shut, before resting her head against her favorite spot as she smiled softly closing her eyes for the time being. She always came here at random times of the day to relax on her own and clear her mind, but it was rare when she got a chance like this to come out at a night. it was certainly mostly enjoying for that matter.

Aspen Falo

A

A S P E N  F A L O
e088c43b1af6ac395394f06178ca7b80.png

Time: 9:07PM​
''Sweetheart, be careful out there.'' The serene voice of her mother spoke loudly, even if Aspen had reached the age of 25 recently, Eirene still treated her like a small child. On one side the Jedi Knight could acknowledge where this precaution comes from but on the other side, she would've only wished to be left alone from time to time. Yet the brunette smiled before leaving the small shack, the night had grown cold and most of Kashyyyk was silent. Or well, so the rumors would often say, yet during the nighttime Kashyyyk was different. Different flora and fauna could be spotted and other dangers were present... But from the many explorations that she had done as a child, secret or not, Aspen had managed to find her way around in the nearest region. There were some exceptions; the deepest and darkest of caves or the wildest of rivers, of which the stream could take people away even if you're as heavy as a bantha.
The woman would pace as she saw a rather scrawny path that led to one of her favorite spots, a beautiful lake upon which the moon often shines its reflected light. The sound of destroyed twigs and the ruffling of the leaves of a nearby bush was all that could be heard as the Jedi Knight progressed her journey towards the landmark. Yet there was a... disturbance in the Force, a presence that was too close to be ignored, it wasn't too powerful or yet controlled. Aspen would halt, almost losing her balance after stepping on a tree root. '' This should be... interesting,'' she'd mutter before walking further, almost stepping into the sight of the young lady who was still stargazing. The Jedi Knight's hand hovered around her lightsaber, there was a chance of them being hostile because if there was something a Sith Lord and a Jedi Master would share opinions about is that you should always be careful around strangers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aspen Falo

The night was quiet, almost near perfect insight in many ways. The stars above her helped her ease her mind when she remembered how she would have horrible nightmares in a repeated fashion but after a while of meeting nice people and being helped along the way. The young teen raised her hand against her nose for a moment rubbing it lightly before speaking out loud without realizing that someone was watching her. "Hey, mom. Ya think I would ever find someone who is like me. I enjoy nature, and the animals around me.. even the silly shyyyo bird seems to enjoy my company.. I.. i-i kinda want to be like step-mother Aloy and Tan in a sense of something that I can hold to.. like their strong relationship. Mm.. don't think anyone out there could have anything related to me. ya know?" She had mentioned to herself as she stretched her arms, taking a moment to take the air around her. She more than likely enjoyed the place before her which made her smile greatly because of the fact that it was so nice and calm around these parts. The night always reflected with different things at night that you couldn't likely see in the daytime. Like for example, a majority of the plants could glow a bright color and you could see different things in a cave at night when crystals would flare-up.

She had smiled softly towards herself then taking the time to stretch her arms and looked around her for a moment gently plucking a flower and putting her nose, the moonlight would gaze over the girl showing her more clearly. Aspen could see that the girl had a rare eye color. One of her eyes was blue while the other was lime green. It was certainly rare like color. Her long brown hair was going down her back, but a part of it was braided.. meaning she was still in training and have yet to advance very far. If anything maybe this girl might become a nice friend to Aspen. or maybe one day a best friend. life is very strange and anything could come to pass around them. One day you could have an awesome day, or you could end up having a horrible day. It all depends on how the force guides everyone. That is how life is, random things happen and sometimes you can either change the events that play out or.. you end up being destined for something better.

"Hmm.. I wonder how others are probably doing. Tonight is sure is quiet. peaceful and relaxing. heh this is nice I love it."

Aspen Falo

A

A S P E N  F A L O

Time: 9:09PM​
It was only through the Force that she could understand a few things the teenager had said, it was personal to her. So with a bit of caution, she let go of this technique and moved closer, short steps at a time, moving towards the girl who was disassociating with her surroundings. Only having her mind fixed on the beautiful sky and her own troubles or dreams. Some may not have achieved the luck that she had, lives were different for every person that roamed the jungles of Kashyyyk. Some had stable lives at the Silver Rest, while others were stuck with their own nightmares and fears that kept on haunting them till this very moment. Despite her rather odd childhood, Aspen never faced the troubles of nightmares. She was a secret to most of the Concord, or well to be more specific, her past was a mystery to those that weren't associated with Jedi Master Eirene or Sith Lord Vikaq Falo Voz, otherwise known as mom and dad...
The Jedi Knight continued before leaning against a tree trunk that was closer to the teenager, there were some meters between them but the Kashyyykan had made their presence known to her. ''It's a wonderful night, isn't it?'' She would say, there was a faint smirk on her face as she looked at the rather dazed force-sensitive. The mentioned heterochromia was clearly visible to her, but the markings on Aspen's face should also be known to the young girl. Despite the fading rays of light that danced around the two, the marking was certainly more pigmented than the rest of her face. It's past unknown to everyone but herself, yet something that she would represent with particular pride.
Aspen would keep her distance as she waited for the teenager to either shriek upon hearing the friendly and curious voice of the stranger, yet everyone acted differently. Some more sensitive to distant sounds, while others could perceive more with their eyes and knowledge of the Force.

Aspen Falo

It had been quite peaceful around this area, she had enjoyed the nighttime more because you could generally see more things that you couldn't at the time of day. However, she snapped out of her trance for a moment. Her eyes looking over to the voice that had spoken towards her for a moment, she had noticed a woman who looked a few years older than herself. At first, she didn't really say anything for the time being instead she stared at her long and heard. Even closing her eyes for a moment and feeling out her presence. This young girl was more in tune with the force than many would fully understand.

After the silence had passed for a few minutes, she slowly opened her eyes glancing at the woman before responding to her question. "Well, yes it is indeed. You get to see far more than Kashyyyk has to offer in a range of plants and cool-looking glowing flowers, even crystals in some areas. Also cool as being around my silly friend... " She had mentioned a friend, the young girl didn't mention if it was human or if it was the cool and big giant shyyyo birds, the girl found it rather amazing that a giant animal could exist. She even made a friend with one, but sadly she could not go to her at night. Jade had respect for others and the plants around her. She had glanced over towards the woman for a moment as she breathed in.

"
Excuse me, where are my manners. My name is Jademar Eurisa. But you can call me Jade for Short if ya like. " The young girl was very polite and seemed like a decent person. but you could only tell if you got closer and actually hung around the young girl. she enjoys another's presence, for now, she was staring at the woman with a smile on her face while resting for the time being.

Aspen Falo

A

A S P E N  F A L O

Time: 9:10 PM​
''Glad to hear that you are enjoying it so far, yes, the flora and fauna on this planet are truly fascinating. Have befriended a few and used another,'' Through a technique called 'Animal bond', 'plant surge' and 'Alter environment' these things are easily achievable, the sole purpose of them both is to use the creatures or figures that surround you in your advantage. Whether they are passive or only fighting those that agitate them rather quickly. With a great ally like the Force, those goals were within reach. The Jedi Knight would continue to hold out her hand towards a flower before lifting it with telekinesis and using plant surge to heal this damage and regrow the fruit. As soon as she began to inspect it, Aspen compared it to a modern and nothing out of the ordinary wildflower. It had mesmerizing purple petals and a light pink that eventually covered up this pigment. All before moving it further towards the teenager. ''While some plants may be friendly and seemingly passive, others may be the complete opposite and cause you an injury. I assume you are already aware of this.''
'Jademar Eurisa', not exactly a name that sounded common or familiar to the Kashyyykan, but she hadn't taken the time to fully socialize with those that were present on the planet as well. With some exceptions to her mother's associates, she didn't quite experience the joy and embrace that a friend may offer. ''Manners aren't a priority here, being discrete is what matters here. And with that, I'm Aspen. Tell me Jademar, are you from Kashyyyk by any chance or do you simply live at the Silver Rest?'' The Jedi Consular asked calmly, she was curious yet wary on where this person's allegiances belong to. Her hand was only confirming this certain unknowingness, it had remained to hover above her lightsaber hilt, and could be ignited within seconds if danger was in her proximity or that of her mother. In these years, you couldn't be sure about anything...

Aspen Falo

Jade looked at the woman for a moment, listening to her questions and hearing a few questions deciding to answer her. "Well, my mom had brought me into this world on this planet..but she passed away six years after my birthday. So yes... I live here on Kashyyyk, I was born here. I enjoy this planet far more than the others.. I don't typically like some planets cause they have gaint cities and less wildlife. " Her eyes had looked towards the woman seeing that she had her hand near her lightsaber lightly frowning for a moment before saying towards her.

"Please, don't activate that lightsaber.. there's no need for that... I don't want to be harmed... I promise I won't bite~ as for the silver rest. I am being trained by my master. I have yet to learn anything but I can patiently wait.. you know?" She had teased the woman, smiling lightly at her. However, she slowly extended her arm upwards and using the force to pull fruit from the tree, she had used the force to heal the plant allowing the fruit to re-grow over time.. the young girl took a knife and sliced it in half, and offered one towards the woman before her. It didn't take long as she sat up crossing her legs under her for a moment.

After a few moments had come to pass for a second, the young girl rubbed her head for a split second. thinking more clearly to herself before asking afterwards towards the woman. "Have you ever met a Shyyyo bird before? Their quite amazing, they are a rare sighting and interesting. I also agree with you about it being a unique place hehe" She softly said towards her and yawned out for a brief second than nodding her head and waiting for her responce.

Aspen Falo

A

A S P E N  F A L O

Time: 9:10 PM​
''Well from that point of view, we are the same. Cities and all them places where people are like livestock fleeing after hearing a blaster fire of some sort. Well, it can always happen here... But it seems to be rather calm in comparison to Coruscant.'' Aspen didn't continue about the loss of the teenager's parent, yet did care in her own way. Her family was way too important to her to even talk about something with that emotional luggage attached to it. Instead, the Jedi Knight would take another step towards the young lady trying to make her feel this certain friendly aura that danced around her body and especially peaked at her face. Yet she would give a simple nod before letting go of this position around her lightsaber hilt, yes caution may always be preferred yet it may scare others off.
''A Shyyyo bird... Yes, I've seen one as a child, they were majestic and flew around the tallest of trees on Kashyyyk, I was in heavy luck when I saw one. My mo- Master was certainly impressed by them as she hadn't seen a single one of em in her entire life. Yet as you have said they are rare to be spotted. Serene, I think that's the word to describe my feeling at that moment.'' Aspen received a vague perception of what had happened during that moment, a soft yet clear call from her mother was all that made the young Kashyyykan run towards her, yet she would be surprised by a great bird. With a certain mask that was deemed to be their harness, besides her mother stood her father 'Vikaq', his arms crossed as he inspected the Shyyyo that was flying near a rather tall Wroshyr tree, seeing as the leaves touched its wings. Yet they were gone in a few minutes, gliding away to another part of Kashyyyk.

Aspen Falo

"Shyyyo birds are indeed rare, their massive cool looking birds.. only a few of them exist.. I've gotten really close to one... I enjoy Kashyyyk because there nothing I truly have to worry about around me. If I want to explore, I know most of the regions that are around me. Well, I would like to say, Aspen, you have a beautiful name. it suits you. Your master seems like a very nice person. Ya know if I ever find my significant other.. my first kiss better be good.. cause I am curious about how a kiss feels.. I have been for a while... wish I could have a kiss. haha, I enjoying your company so far. we have some things in common." She mentioned towards her with a bright smile upon her face. The young girl stretched her arms over her head and looked towards her examining her more closely. Aspen was quite the looker, she was attractive to say the least. maybe she could become a good friend of jades. Hopefully, in due time the two of them would forge something between the two.

"As for the cities, I don't typically go out to one unless my stepmoms wish me to come to visit them... I am likely to get adopted soon enough and I think, I will make a good daughter. Just hope I find a girl that would find me attractive." She said rubbing her head lightly with her hand before closing her eyes for a brief second then proceeding to open them once more and smiled before patting next to her. She had wondered if Aspen would sit next to her, it was not like she was gonna bite her or harm her. what was the harm with sitting next to a girl? There wasn't really much of an issue on that part alone, but jade is very kind and sweet. and Aspen would be feeling a nice relaxing aura around the girl. She had pure intentions and nothing more than that was because she is a good-hearted person. She had enjoyed being in this world so far and hoped it would never come to end.

Last edited:

Aspen Falo

A

A S P E N  F A L O

Time: 9:12 PM​
''Thank you, Jademar. And you must know, that it will be alright. There are enough people willing to adopt you, life is full of events and some may not seem great at first but you’ll find someone that will love you like their daughter and possibly even find yourself a significant other. As I can see and sense is that you are still young and have your whole life ahead of you, so could you do me a favor and just embrace the fact that there is someone waiting for you to enter their lives.'' The Jedi Knight responded with a certain worry, yet she managed to handle the situation by reassuring the young teenager that things will be alright. Aspen only had a lot of experience when it came to thinking positively, her parents were polar opposites and that sometimes ended up in a fight. Yet concealed by all the yelling and arguing, there was love that always stood superior. She would take another step closer before trying to give her a calm motion by tapping on the teenager’s shoulder. A faint grin on her face before turning around and wandering towards the tree.
“So, I assume you are a Padawan? You got a nice master or are they a tad too strict sometimes?’' The Kashyyykan tried to brighten the mood by starting a different topic and as they both were a member of the same concord, why not start a topic about that? As mentioned from Aspen’s experiences, she hadn’t seen a lot of the galaxy and had remained on this planet for most of her life. ‘is it tiring?’ Definitely not, she enjoys roaming the jungles and old wrecks from before the legendary battle of Yavin. It wasn’t much as most had been regained by the power of nature, all had emerged to create a beautiful yet post-apocalyptic scenery, that of which she had grown up in. There were many old tales told about this planet and its people ‘Wookiees’, they are honorable warriors and excellent allies to a certain faction. They honored their ideals and that was most of the information that one could gather from the teachings of Vikaq.

She looked at her for a moment, before smiling towards her brightly hearing her words as she nodded her head in agreement. The young girl rubbed her head for a second then looked at her nodding her head for a moment. Thinking more clearly to herself about what she had said, the girl had enjoyed this one's company and smiled brightly before saying towards her with a respective manner. but she had quickly frowned after asked if she was a padawan, the young girl responded as best as she possibly could. "I am not quite sure as of yet, master Josh has not told me if I am his padawan or not. I am still waiting for my training to begin. But as far as I know. I am very tuned in the force and advanced more than a youngling would be. Like I can sense out presences if I really give it a try, I can push and pull things to me.. I also uh learned some strange ability that allows me to absorb anything that could be harmful to me. like blaster fire" She had mentioned towards her with a light smile and grinned a bit eying her for a second. before moving closer to the woman as she got a closer view of her, the young girl had enjoyed sitting next to them it was certainly relaxing. she looked up at the sky before placing her hands behind her head and went quiet for a moment and watched the stars above them, it was an amazing sight to watch the stars at this time of night, soon enough a few short breathes as she looked at Aspen.

"Well, so.. what do ya want to do. We can do anything ya like Aspen. I am quite bored and need something fun to do. if ya wouldn't mind hehe " She had mentioned towards her about doing something fun together that she hasn't done or tried.. it didn't take long as she closed her eyes for a brief second. then laid back against the grass below her and continued to watch the stars for the time being. She had witnessed quite a lot tonight and likely made a new friend out of the person next to her. Maybe she could meet a girl closer to her age and become a good friend with them or more for now she was just relaxing and waiting to see where life would take her currently. Life and the force had worked in mysterious ways, it could either bring two people together that are meant to be together or bring two together that could turn out to be close friends. even bringing some people together that are enemies to each other to possibly start another conflict or resolve any past issues.

Aspen Falo

A

A S P E N  F A L O

Time: 9:14 PM​
''Training takes time, Jade. I've done it for 20 years now and am still terrible at certain techniques. I'll promise you, your master will be surprising you with the proposal of a sparring session or learning the ways of a functional meditation. One that can ease your mind from possible nightmares.'' The Jedi Knight chuckled, she could remember the first day she was trained to lift a pebble and now she was able to lift a heavy boulder with a certain ease. 'Practice makes perfect', the Sith Lord would often promise her, the same promise that he had held for years... And every time they trained, she would grow stronger, not strong enough to ever defeat her father but, enough to make him proud. The joyful grin got concealed by a look towards the grass and the sky, the smirk turned into a neutral expression, one emotionless yet it portrayed her friendliness. Aspen would huff before walking towards the girl and sitting down 'besides' her, still not too trusting of her motives she would remain the metering gap between them.
The Kashyyykan touched the grass that surrounded them both, dancing as the wind touched it softly. The sound of this phenomenon was the only rhythms that were present as she remained silent, awkwarded by the situation to a certain point, she wasn't the type that could simply approach someone and start a conversation. More of an introvert than an extrovert, her life was secret and all filled with superficial stories about her past. She didn't share the same surname as her parents, yet was given the second name of her father's name 'Falo'. The downside to being a secret love child... Aspen's face expressed this sadness, yet didn't make it too visible for a person to pick up. ''We can spar for a bit, do you have a lightsaber or?'' Aspen muttered, she wasn't in the mood to do so but if it brought joy to the teenager, she wouldn't mind doing so.

Aspen Falo

She had looked at Aspen for a moment blinking for a second, hearing that training took time. The girl had nodded her head agreeing inside of mind as she listened to her words carefully. than speaking towards her for a second and smiling a bit more. "It does take time yes, I have the time and the patience to learn.. I just don't know how to really accept what my life will come to be in the next few years. I suppose that is the fun part of finding out and discovering what you are made of ya know? Life can be very mysterious in some ways. " She had mentioned towards her for a moment before rubbing her head as she looked at her for a second. she then took a bite out of her fruit yawning a bit and folded her legs for a moment. Thinking more clearly to herself while looking back at aspen, she wanted to know more about the woman next to her.

Hearing what she had asked of her, seeing if she had a lightsaber or not.. the girl had looked towards her for a moment before shaking her head a bit as she breathed in very slowly before responding. "No of course not, I have not actually learned or made my own yet. I want to but do not know the steps and I am not quite used to it as of yet." She had said towards her before smiling bright red and rubbed her eyes. taking a few minutes to register what the woman was doing then a sudden question had come to mind as she glanced towards her before asking. "Uh.. question, are you okay and uh.. what do you like to do for fun?" She had become quite curious about what she had enjoyed doing, the young girl looked at her with a curious impression wondering what exactly that she would possibly say. At the very best she could learn a few more things as she blinked a few times.

Last edited:

Aspen Falo

A

A S P E N  F A L O

Time: 9:15 PM​
''I see, I see... Yeah, should've known by the way you told about your Master's ignorance.'' The Jedi Knight chuckled, her mother was a different type of teacher. One that allowed the young Aspen to quickly retrieve a Kyber Crystal on the cold and deserted planet of Ilum. It was a tough test to show her worth but a good one for sure. And ever since that had happened, she had kept the same lightsaber. Fourteen years already... Time flies. The Kashyyykan pulled the lightsaber hilt towards her right hand before inspecting it, the hilt was weathered and full of dirt and bits of moss. Aspen would shake it lightly before brushing off some of the dirt. After that was done she returned the plasma weapon to her belt and attached it with a simple click.
The woman would return her vision to the young Padawan, before thinking about a suiting answer, she had done many things before. Some were truly time-wasters while others were things that she especially liked or appreciated. ''Well... Let me think. I like some boring adult things, like botany and gardening however, I also appreciate walking on the paths that I've sort of created in these jungles. Besides that, climbing and doing any gymnastics while surrounded by nature is truly amazing. Swimming in the lakes that are near here, living the dream... Not to forget I enjoy doing nothing but staring at the sunset or sunrise while siting on a branch of a tree.'' Aspen loved her life on Kashyyyk and didn't plan on leaving it anytime soon, especially when her parents and the Silver Jedi Temple are both on this planet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom